A War for the Modern Ages Reboot (Fate/Stay Night Anime Game)

Started by Tokyorose627, November 08, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 16, 2017, 09:27:15 PM
I would Like to help you on that front Batman but I am still fighting with my inspiration to come up with a Master.

Anything I can do to help?

pdragon

Both my servant and master are approved and up, so if anyone wanted to start pairing up I'm all ears.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Batman4560

Well my Archer hasn't been claimed yet but I don't know if your master would like the fact that he's like "Stay home so you can summon me if I get into trouble"

pdragon

True, she definitely has a more hands on style when it comes to combat. Though I could see them being super sneaky and trick fighting their way through encounters. Like my master sneaks around planting balloon traps around the area and your character "detonates" them from afar with his arrows, or she uses her flashy moves and illusions as a distraction while he's just up on a perch somewhere taking pot shots from afar. I could see them being a fun "gimmick" team in that regard.

Request Thread

Batman4560

That would be fun. He might just take an easy shot while she is in the middle of a tough fight! Maybe we should team up!

Batman4560

Tokyorose627

Nothing actually. Lol

I was just going for my twin cause she hadn’t eaten, and then we went to gamestop to pick up the new Pokémon game.

Batman4560

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 16, 2017, 11:40:48 PM
Twin? Whats that like?

Lol I always get that question.

It’s just basically having a sibling that looks like you, nothing special other then it’s basically like one out of one htuosandth chance or something of it happening. That and it’s bascilly like natural human cloning.

Other then that nothing special.

Also!

ATTENTION:

All slots for Casters, Archer, and Sabers HAVE BEEN FILLED.

Tokyorose627

The list so Far!

Masters:

Tokyorose627
Pdragon
Changingsaint
Marie Reynolds
Black stone
Gilgameshian
Tackyhillbilly
Rhinsama

Servants:

Tokyorose627
Pdragon
Changingsaint
Marie Reynolds
Black stone
Gilgameshian
Tackyhillbilly
Rhinsama

We’re almost ready guys, for people who have made Masters and Servants, feel free to try partnering up with others!

pdragon

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 16, 2017, 11:00:17 PM
That would be fun. He might just take an easy shot while she is in the middle of a tough fight! Maybe we should team up!
yeah I'd be down for that.

Request Thread

Batman4560

Kewl, if you wanna hammer out any details shoot me a pm.

Tokyorose627

Hey guys, just a heads up, if you have questions or problems regarding the RP, or things that you don’t agree with  should be changed, you can talk to me about it, ok? I got a PM from someone saying that I need to stop whatever I’m doing cause people are threatening to leave the game, and that honestly scares me and makes me sad that people are kinda just talking behind my back.

If you have an issue with something, please let me know. I’m just trying to make a fun game for people to enjoy, ok? :(

Batman4560

Well after that pm I'm dropping the group. Good luck to you guys.

Tokyorose627

Ugh, sorry about all that drama guys. To any new comers who come on here, disregard that post. :(

As an update since a player has left however, I’d like everyone to know that we have a space open for a Master, and for a servant in the Archer class.

Gilgameshian

Looking to be Sunday/Monday before I get the characters together, between work and keeping up on posts I'm a little stretched for time. But Cain and a Master are in the pipeline to be certain.

If anyone wants a brooding Assassin feel free to let me know :P
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gilgameshian on November 18, 2017, 12:50:21 PM
Looking to be Sunday/Monday before I get the characters together, between work and keeping up on posts I'm a little stretched for time. But Cain and a Master are in the pipeline to be certain.

If anyone wants a brooding Assassin feel free to let me know :P

Awesome, thanks for letting us know Gil. :)

Tokyorose627

ATTENTION: Only the Pawn spot for the group Chalice is available left.

All spots for a Crown are still available.

[So please make some villains if you guys could I don’t want to play all the villains thanks :’)]

Gilgameshian

Last note before characters, I promise.

Cain is coming along, just personality and appearance to go. Hard to find a fitting Cain in my opinion.

Master is coming along after a complete scrapping. I'll be the first to play an evil bastard. Not sure what position on Bad Guy Team but he'll be there. And he'll be a bad, bad man.
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

RhinSama

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gilgameshian on November 21, 2017, 12:21:47 AM
Last note before characters, I promise.

Cain is coming along, just personality and appearance to go. Hard to find a fitting Cain in my opinion.

Master is coming along after a complete scrapping. I'll be the first to play an evil bastard. Not sure what position on Bad Guy Team but he'll be there. And he'll be a bad, bad man.

Gil I am indebted to you, thank you. ;A;

Tokyorose627

Hey guys! I’ve made a new list of people that have made, and still need to send me, their Masters and Servants!

The list so Far!

Masters:

Tokyorose627
Pdragon
Changingsaint
Marie Reynolds
Black stone
Gilgameshian
Tackyhillbilly
Rhinsama

Servants:

Tokyorose627
Pdragon
Changingsaint
Marie Reynolds
Black stone
Gilgameshian
Tackyhillbilly
Rhinsama

We’re so close to getting things started! Just be a bit more patient guys and we’ll be ready to get everyone partnered up and ready to RP! :D

Tokyorose627

We’re still looking to recruit people for the Evil side of the war, Crown!

Feel free to take a look at the recruitment page and join! :D

Tokyorose627

We are in need of a Master and a Servant! If you want more details, feel free to PM and look over the recruitment thread! :D