A War for the Modern Ages Reboot (Fate/Stay Night Anime Game)

Started by Tokyorose627, November 08, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

Miracle Title: Kotestu Zero Stance (This ability is used when a Servant and their Master are fully linked, connected to one another by mana at full power. With a burst of mana from the Master, the servant has a ultimate ability that they can use only once. Depending on the Masters Prana Tank, the Miracle can be weak or strong, no matter its effects. After however, the Master will have minimal amounts of mana, and will be in a weakened state.)

Type of Miracle: Attacking

Description: It allows his normal thrusting fighting style to overcome a deficit in his technique by performing a upward thrust at point blank range. This allows for little time to dodge and allows for an easily aimed thrust at unarmored areas.

So how is this for a miracle ability? Please feel free to make any suggestions to improve upon it.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 16, 2017, 07:49:03 PM
Miracle Title: Kotestu Zero Stance (This ability is used when a Servant and their Master are fully linked, connected to one another by mana at full power. With a burst of mana from the Master, the servant has a ultimate ability that they can use only once. Depending on the Masters Prana Tank, the Miracle can be weak or strong, no matter its effects. After however, the Master will have minimal amounts of mana, and will be in a weakened state.)

Type of Miracle: Attacking

Description: It allows his normal thrusting fighting style to overcome a deficit in his technique by performing a upward thrust at point blank range. This allows for little time to dodge and allows for an easily aimed thrust at unarmored areas.

So how is this for a miracle ability? Please feel free to make any suggestions to improve upon it.

That could work if you’d like. The miracles can be either big or small, depending on the person you have as a summoned partner.

Marie Reynolds

Yeah I am good with it his legend does not involve  a lot of magical craziness, The Legends of   the revolution that lead to the  Meiji era  were not  the stuff of high fantasy .

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 16, 2017, 08:17:44 PM
Yeah I am good with it his legend does not involve  a lot of magical craziness, The Legends of   the revolution that lead to the  Meiji era  were not  the stuff of high fantasy .

Uhh ok. Your post may be cut off or you just didn’t reveal who you were making to keep it a secret?

Regardless, it’s fine with me.

RhinSama

Tokyorose627

Quote from: RhinSama on November 16, 2017, 08:29:43 PM
I have no idea as to what to do for a miracle

Well its basically like a Novle Phantasm. It can be big or small, and it has to link with whatever your servant is. If you have trouble, just feel free to ask me!

Or anyone else with Fate knowledge actually! :D

As well guys, if you want to chat or talk about the RP and character, please use the OOC chat I just made! We want to get full use out of it! :D

Marie Reynolds

Nope just did not think to include the name. Hajime Saito of the Shinsengumi.

Rhin What person from history or legend are you looking at?

RhinSama

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 16, 2017, 08:36:31 PM
Nope just did not think to include the name. Hajime Saito of the Shinsengumi.

Rhin What person from history or legend are you looking at?
I'm looking at doing Epona from Celtic legends/Pantheon

I'll admit that I have an undying love and desire to play her as a character

Tokyorose627

Quote from: RhinSama on November 16, 2017, 08:38:06 PM
I'm looking at doing Epona from Celtic legends/Pantheon

I'll admit that I have an undying love and desire to play her as a character

Then feel free to! You have the right! :D

If you’re having trouble with her Miracle, look over her story or backstory, and find something that sticks out. What kind of weapon did she use? What kind of fighting style? Did she use magic? What kind of magic?

Basically ask questions that branch into more narrow questions and answers, and from there, you could connect something to a Miracle.

Batman4560

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 16, 2017, 08:41:16 PM
I wanna summon someone!

Hm?

lol Batman if you want to summon someone, talk to others and see if they want to be matched with your Master.

Or did you mean as in make a servant? Because...that’s what everyone’s supposed to be doing? 0_0

Or were my instructions not clear? ;A;

Marie Reynolds

Hmm, how about a reality marble like Rider from Fate Stay Night but instead of  armies  Maybe Iconic heroes that prominently featured heroes Zorro, and the Lone ranger or could just be a large stampede of wild horses in a reality marble.

RhinSama

The reality marble is an interesting one, and I'll consider it

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 16, 2017, 08:45:44 PM
Hmm, how about a reality marble like Rider from Fate Stay Night but instead of  armies  Maybe Iconic heroes that prominently featured heroes Zorro, and the Lone ranger or could just be a large stampede of wild horses in a reality marble.

That wouldn’t really work because another heroic servant couldn’t have other heroic servants in their Miracle, unless they were connected. Epona having Zorro and other heroes in her Miravle would be out of place, as well as rather OP, and would cause a problem if say, someone wanted a hero that was in that Miracle.

Does that make sense? D:

Batman4560

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 16, 2017, 08:44:49 PM
Hm?

lol Batman if you want to summon someone, talk to others and see if they want to be matched with your Master.

Or did you mean as in make a servant? Because...that’s what everyone’s supposed to be doing? 0_0

Or were my instructions not clear? ;A;

I already made a servant....

I was talking about summoning another but I don't know who has what yet so I can't just be like "Hey I want to summon your character" others should be messaging me at this point :P

RhinSama

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 16, 2017, 08:52:49 PM
That wouldn’t really work because another heroic servant couldn’t have other heroic servants in their Miracle, unless they were connected. Epona having Zorro and other heroes in her Miravle would be out of place, as well as rather OP, and would cause a problem if say, someone wanted a hero that was in that Miracle.

Does that make sense? D:
That does make sense to me. I'm also thinking that Marie meant Archer instead or Rider. After all Rider didn't last long in Fate/Stay Night at all

Batman, If you wanna talk about potentially partnering up feel free to message me. I should have my CS up soon-ish

Marie Reynolds

True I did not think fictional characters counted as heroes.

No I meant Rider.

RhinSama

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 16, 2017, 09:03:57 PM
True I did not think fictional characters counted as heroes.

No I meant Rider.
I don't recall her using her noble phantasm.

Marie Reynolds

The rider i was thinking of was   Alexander the great.

Batman4560

Also if any Masters need a servant I have an Archer. Robin Hood. :)

RhinSama

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 16, 2017, 09:12:11 PM
The rider i was thinking of was   Alexander the great.
Ohhhhhs I haven't seen that scene yet. Currently working on watching Zero

Batman4560

I wish I could watch all those for the first time again.

Marie Reynolds

I would Like to help you on that front Batman but I am still fighting with my inspiration to come up with a Master.

RhinSama

I watched Stay Night first not knowing any better, and it was fantastic

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 16, 2017, 08:58:42 PM
I already made a servant....

I was talking about summoning another but I don't know who has what yet so I can't just be like "Hey I want to summon your character" others should be messaging me at this point :P

Well for now everyone can only use one servant.