A War for the Modern Ages Reboot (Fate/Stay Night Anime Game)

Started by Tokyorose627, November 08, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

So with  Hajime Saito would you think that summon would be an Assassin, Saber or Rider? I can see  those three as the lead for choices cause of the temperament  of the person. Saber  might be if  he was  pulled from the height of the Shinsengumi, Assassin maybe the early Years of the Shinsengumi and Rider when he was a police officer representing his skill for gathering information and slipping into the ranks of organizations.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Changingsaint on November 09, 2017, 09:03:54 PM
Okay. Sorry for prodding with a dozen questions, just trying to help narrow stuff down for what I think could be fun to play!

Nah it’s ok. These questions need to be asked, especially since I’m the mod. If things go unanswered, people are gonna be confused. Lol

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 09, 2017, 09:11:50 PM
So with  Hajime Saito would you think that summon would be an Assassin, Saber or Rider? I can see  those three as the lead for choices cause of the temperament  of the person. Saber  might be if  he was  pulled from the height of the Shinsengumi, Assassin maybe the early Years of the Shinsengumi and Rider when he was a police officer representing his skill for gathering information and slipping into the ranks of organizations.

Honestly, I don’t know much about that character, so it’s your choice. Lol

Whatever character you make is up to you; when the character sheet is made and I look it over, that’ll be a different story.

BlackStone

In the latest Fate series the Berserkers carried on conversations out of combat.  They limited Frankenstein to mainly grunts and none verbal communication, but she was not crazed at all.  I would imagine it would be finding the right hero.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: BlackStone on November 10, 2017, 11:58:49 PM
In the latest Fate series the Berserkers carried on conversations out of combat.  They limited Frankenstein to mainly grunts and none verbal communication, but she was not crazed at all.  I would imagine it would be finding the right hero.

Yeah, basically it's your choice what hero you want. I'll give people the chance to be creative, like if you make a Berserker they can speak, however minimal words or just doesn't talk much.

Gilgameshian

Most Berserkers are capable of rational conversation with their masters at least. If they have Mad Enhancement at A or above (I think) then they cross the line into "so crazy I don't talk anymore".

I really is a matter of the right hero. Even then you could handwave some, in the case of custom Servants, by having it be some kind of berserker rage. Like a Norse viking who is totally able to talk then goes absolutely nuts in a fight.
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Revelation

Yeah. Like I mentioned, Kiyohime and Vlad are capable of holding convos. As are most 'new' zerkers in FGO. Hard to make someone wanna chase a berserker SSR if they just growl and grunt at everything, hah. Still, I have some potential ideas for servants and summoners.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Changingsaint on November 11, 2017, 12:31:03 AM
Yeah. Like I mentioned, Kiyohime and Vlad are capable of holding convos. As are most 'new' zerkers in FGO. Hard to make someone wanna chase a berserker SSR if they just growl and grunt at everything, hah. Still, I have some potential ideas for servants and summoners.

Quote from: Gilgameshian on November 11, 2017, 12:22:56 AM
Most Berserkers are capable of rational conversation with their masters at least. If they have Mad Enhancement at A or above (I think) then they cross the line into "so crazy I don't talk anymore".

I really is a matter of the right hero. Even then you could handwave some, in the case of custom Servants, by having it be some kind of berserker rage. Like a Norse viking who is totally able to talk then goes absolutely nuts in a fight.

Exactly!

So don’t worry, you got nothing to worry about in regards to berserkers.

Tokyorose627

Hey, jus to let you know guys, this next week is about hectic for me university wise, so I may have to make the rules and suchbaround Wednesday or Thursday.

RhinSama

Color me interested in this group game idea!

Currently watching Fate/Zero though I've seen Fate/ Stay Night

Tokyorose627

Quote from: RhinSama on November 12, 2017, 03:17:53 AM
Color me interested in this group game idea!

Currently watching Fate/Zero though I've seen Fate/ Stay Night

Awesome, thank you for the interest!

BlackStone

Tokyorose627

Quote from: BlackStone on November 13, 2017, 03:38:56 AM
Claims Rhin as Frankenstiens Monster...

Ooh, that would be interesting!

I was hoping if I partnered with someone, they’d be willing to play Saber from Fate/ Prototype! Male Saber doesn’t get a lot of love. :’)

Revelation

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 13, 2017, 11:26:06 AM
Ooh, that would be interesting!

I was hoping if I partnered with someone, they’d be willing to play Saber from Fate/ Prototype! Male Saber doesn’t get a lot of love. :’)
I was thinking of a knightly type character as is, I could go with Proto Saber.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Changingsaint on November 13, 2017, 11:35:29 AM
I was thinking of a knightly type character as is, I could go with Proto Saber.

Really? That’s be so cool! :D

If you still want to do that when I make the rules and character thread sheets, feel free to PM me!

Tackyhillbilly

I might be interested. I could do a Master (would be from the Church most likely... and hopefully not just be Alexander Anderson), or a Heroic Spirit. I have plenty of ideas.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on November 13, 2017, 12:36:13 PM
I might be interested. I could do a Master (would be from the Church most likely... and hopefully not just be Alexander Anderson), or a Heroic Spirit. I have plenty of ideas.

For the time being, I may need people to make both a master and a servant. Despite having a good amount of interest, some people may be left out if they don’t have a partner, you know?

I’m gonna assess how many people are interested, and then make a list and see what I can work with, so that’s everyone has a chance to participate. :D

RhinSama

Revelation

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 13, 2017, 12:05:15 PM
Really? That’s be so cool! :D

If you still want to do that when I make the rules and character thread sheets, feel free to PM me!
It'll certainly depend on what sorta character you're looking at playing but if you wanna work stuff out send me a PM!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Changingsaint on November 13, 2017, 05:24:21 PM
It'll certainly depend on what sorta character you're looking at playing but if you wanna work stuff out send me a PM!

Just PMed you!

Tokyorose627

Changing did you get my PMs? My sent list isn't showing them? It could be my wifi but I'm not sure.:P

Batman4560

I'm very interested in this, how many writers are you looking for?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 13, 2017, 10:28:55 PM
I'm very interested in this, how many writers are you looking for?

Umm, I wasn’t quite sure in the number, just basically anyone who was interested. I was going to have everyone make both a master and a servant if we didn’t have enough people for everyone to partner up, but I need to make a list now to see how many people have shown interest, and then see from there.

Batman4560

Okay well I am for sure interested! I love the Fate series :D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 13, 2017, 11:11:18 PM
Okay well I am for sure interested! I love the Fate series :D

Awesome! Yeah when I have some time I’ll make a list of people to see what I working with!

List of interested Peoples!:

Tokyorose627
Pdragon
Changingsaint
Marie Reynolds
Black stone
Gilgameshian
Tackyhillbilly
Rhinsama
Batman4560

———

So that’s the list so far! 9 out of 10 ain’t too bad! :D

Alright, so my plan for this is that for each side, Crown and Chalice, each will have a person with the title based off a chess piece.

Chalice (Resistance Group):

For each side, the role of King or Queen will be taken by someone that will be the “leader”. They won’t be the main person of the game, but they will be the person that has all the info on the war so far, and what each side has been doing until now.

Queen (this position will be taken by my character, for story purposes)
Rook
Knight
Pawn
Bishop

Crown (Opposing Force):

King or Queen
Rook
Knight
Pawn
Bishop

RhinSama

I'm open to playing either a Master or a Servant. I need to sit the hubs down and watch more Zero with him so we can watch Stay Night UBW