Help with YIM (Yahoo Instant Messenger)- Calling all computer geeks(good way)

Started by Kimbersqk, May 17, 2015, 06:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

Hey y'all.

Ok.. So i have tried to get help from YIM care whatever people for the past week. Now i'm turning to my friends/hopefully geeks here on E.

YIM has not been working for me. It is working on my COMPUTER just fine. When i sign out, i have it go automatically to my phone. The messages are sent via text messages. In result, i do NOT have to be "logged into" YIM and use up internet. Good deal huh?

It IS a good deal, when it WORKS! i haven't been able to get the messages sent to my phone for over a week or two *thinks* now... Does anybody have any suggestions?

i have already:
*deleted my phone number from the site, then added it back on (twice).
*once i added my phone back again, i clicked the -send to phone automatically after signing out-

That is what the Yahoo people said to do. i have done all this. Now i think they are scratchin their heads not knowing why it isn't working. i have unlimited texting so that can't be an issue stopping them from coming.

Any ideas? Let me know!!!!
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched