what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WickedOne

Have on a teal tank top & black soccer shorts at the moment.

Kuroneko

Black and Red Stewie pajama pants, black t-shirt and sweater, red scarf, my glasses - and lots and lots of ink ;)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kytn

My black and silver knee length sequined skirt, a white top, pink bolero, and pink flats.
*feels cute for a change*
Updates coming soon!

TheLegionary

White briefs, dark socks.

PlayfulPamela

a smile - because you are never fully dressed without a smile. :)
Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0

Beguile's Mistress

I'm wearing a black business suit with pencil skirt and fitted jacket with a lapel collar, a white cotton blouse that also has a lapel collar that lays on top of the jacket collar, nude stockings and black stilettoes.   I have my hair done up in a loose bun that goes perfectly with my reading glasses. :-)

despickable

PJ pants with jugs of beer printed on them and matched with a Bintang singlet. Its a lazy Sunday and lazying about relaxing

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

WickedOne

Red boy shorts and a black tank.

Nico

Black adidas sweatpants, white t-shirt, black boxer briefs

Penny

I'm wearing Jesus sandals aka simple brown leather with brass buckles sandals.  Loose fitting jeans, that I forgot to put a belt on for....silly me.  A loose green t-shirt and a black jacket that I have to keep on so that I can constantly take my new puppy outside to do her "business."

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a pin-tucked white cotton shirt is the outfit today with black flats and a black leather belt.  My hair is pulled back in a pony tail and held with a black leather barrette.

EDIT:  Today ~ A Prussian blue fitted dress with short sleeves, a vented slit in the back, a boat neck line with a six-inch slit, beige stockings and black platform pumps.

Nico

black boxer briefs, black t-shirt

Beguile's Mistress

Mint green slacks, a pale yellow long-sleeved silk blouse, black flats.

Mortigan DeLoncre

Red and black shirt, with black lace panties, and black ankle socks...

Autumn52

A black babydoll nightie with a white ruffle around the hem.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

elone

Quote from: Xandi on May 03, 2011, 05:58:37 PM
A black babydoll nightie with a white ruffle around the hem.

Nice!!!!

Blue jeans and a black t-shirt.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Mysterium

Loosely fitting pink seats that function as PJ bottoms. A pink, Tinkerbell Tank top that fits my luscious curves perfectly and...not  stitch else babee!
Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

Beguile's Mistress

A pale green silk robe after a warm shower.

TheLegionary

* wonders how many silk garments Beguile's Mistress owns, because he has already counted a dozen*

I ruined everything made of silk I have bought... I am too Barbarian for such a delicate tissue!

I am wearing a pair of brown cool socks, white briefs and my white pijama T-shirt.

olive

Quote from: TheLegionary on May 04, 2011, 02:38:31 AM

I am wearing a pair of brown cool socks, white briefs and my white pijama T-shirt.

*giggles at TL in his socks*

I'm wearing a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

Autumn52

I am wearing a blue jean pair of shorts (daisy dukes) and a light blue tank top. 

Elturel

A towel...and boxers.....

Autumn52

runs through and grabs Elturel's towel and snickers

elone

Bleu jeans and a sweatshirt. It is cold today
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's