New Republic City || Unity & Prosperty - Korra/Avatar Inspired - Recruiting!

Started by la dame en noir, May 26, 2016, 09:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Hello everyone! My name is La Dame and this my recruitment thread for New Republic City || Unity & Prosperity. A legend of korra/avatar inspired group roleplay.

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread.

If you're interested in learning more, I am working on a World building thread with more information on the roleplay! Please stop in. Its still a work in progress.

Looking for air benders and non-benders! Please join!!!

World Building Thread
OOC
Character Sheets

Year of the Dragon - 192 A.G.

It has been thirty-seven years since Republic City had been thrown into chaos by the great uniter, Kuvira. In that thirty-seven years, Korra has found peace within herself and happiness with, her now wife, Asami. Together, with the help of Bolin, Mako, and several others - Republic City has since been rebuilt into what the inhabitants now call "The New Republic City." Crime is still the same, but a breath of fresh air from the tyrants and radicals that tried to bring the downfall of not only the Avatar, but the city itself year after year.

Pro-bending is back on its feet, gathering crowds like never before. New teams have formed and events are a nightly outing. Bending schools, courtesy of Korra, help train individuals on matters of the skill, combat, and culture.

Now the citizens of New Republic City have a chance to bask, grow, and make their life their own.

• My name is la dame or Panda I will be your GM and Jugg will be my adorable co-gm. Any questions, concerns, ideas, etc will be PMed directly to me.
  • This group roleplay accepts all gender roles and sexualities. Create a character that fits your muse, there will be no judgement here.
  • All character profiles must be PM’d for official approval. When PMing your character profile please label it as your character’s name
  • Drama is not allowed in the Interest thread or OOC. Disagreements and debates are welcome, but berating, nitpicking, or otherwise being very mean to any of the players will not be tolerated.
  • I do not expect everyone to post 10 times a day, 7 days a week. I do however expect players to put a little time and dedication into the roleplay. If you’re in a scene with someone, do not leave them hanging for weeks at a time. Please be courtesy and let us all know if you have to take time away and will be back. Real life happens, shit happens – I understand.
  • This is a literate roleplay which means….I expect quality in everyone’s post. Please take the time to make at least 3 to 4 paragraphs a post, if it’s 1 paragraph or a few sentences, I will think that you’re not interested in the story or character development.
  • Backseat GMing will not be tolerated in this game. We appreciate and welcome feedback and suggestions, but anything beyond that will be swift kick in the rear. HOWEVER!!! I will be looking for a co-gm
  • One element plus a sub element will be allowed per player. I will be looking for an Avatar later on in the game
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Lustful Bride

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Tentative interest, but chances are I'll sign on for this one.  I'd want to see a few more people join first though.

I will say this though, I was one of the people that voted for the sandbox variant of this lol.  I love these worlds, LoK especially holds a special place in my heart.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

la dame en noir

YAY! Well, I'll be happy to have you on board. I'm also waiting for more people to show. I'll be working on the world building thread daily - where it permits.

Thanks for voting :3
A&A | FxF |

BennyQ

Is there a template for character sheets? I can have one up tonight or tomorrow hopefully.
"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

Vergil1989

On the world building thread I believe.  There's a CS sheet there.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Player || Lustful Bride

Name || Emah Luki
Age || 19
Sexuality || Bisexual
Gender ||Female

Bender? || Yes.
Power || Earth Bending.

Occupation || Formerly a farmer, now a student and working to be a police officer.
Connections || None
Skills || Knows how to farm, ride an Ostrich Horse and even sow. (though she isn't very good at any one of those tasks)

Personality ||Usually happy with her friends and content with just the simple things, radio, friends etc. Growing up on the farm she didn't have that much but learned to appreciate what she had, even if she sometimes longed to be in the city. When she was younger people used to make fun her her name pronouncing 'Emah Luki as 'immah looking'. It didn't bother her at first but it led to her disliking when people get her name wrong, and so she overpronounces and spells it out for everyone.

Background || Farm Girl who wanted to do more than use her bending to move crops or make paths for animals. Emah grew up out in the country, looking upon the glistening buildings of Repoublic City and imagined how good things must be in the big city, how much better than her boring old farm where she worked to not only make ends meet with her family. Her prospects at remaining on the farm were labor, and possibly having to marry someone to keep the farm going. She wanted to do more with her life, and over time saved money every way she could, even cutting her hair and selling it to a wigmaker at one point. Soon she had enough money to move to the city and with the approval of her family, set off to persue new and better things.

Upon entering the city she saw the metal bending police in action stopping a robbery, and instantly knew what she wanted to do with her life.

Appearance || Despite the hard work she did on the farm and her enjoyment of going on long walks, just for the sake of it, Emah has retained some of her eating habits (Lots of protein for the days of hard work) from the farm and retains abit more weight than she is used to to. She has calluses on both her hands and feet, and doesn't believe in wearing make up since she mostly lived without it save for special cases. Her hair is long but still cared for, if not the shiniest or the softest.

Pet || None.
Hobbies ||-Listening to the Radio.
-Walking, even if to nowhere in particular.
-Anything to do with the 'Shadow Bender' series that has gotten popular in Republic City.
-Practicing her 'Police Voice'

O/O || Same as Player.
Theme Song ||

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

BennyQ

WORK IN PROGRESS – SUBJECT TO CHANGES

Player || BennyQ

Name || Rikkar.
Age || 26.
Sexuality || Heterosexual.
Gender || Male.

Bender? ||  Yes.
Power ||  Water Bending.

Occupation || Former Underground Battle Champion, Teacher, volunteer healer at the hospital.
Connections || Older brother to Kati.
Skills || Employing sweat/sucking vegetation of water for bending, long-distance surfing via bending, ice-bending, mud-bending & factory tradesman.

Personality || Rikkar is ambitious and proud, desiring to attain a level of mastery over water-bending on par with the Avatar as his goal in life. He maintains a detached and serious persona, choosing to display a stoic resolve to assist in his sole pursuit of knowledge and the mastery of his bending. This does not mean he is without emotion, which he carefully guards and does possess a desire to help others, which led to him becoming a water-bender teacher. He is quick to anger and slow to laugh, though he is capable of forgiveness after a time. The hurt and harm of innocent beings can move him to sadness (though he'd never admit it).

Background || Rikkar was born and raised entirely in Republic City within a middle-class family, to a water-bending father and a fire-bending mother. His parents enjoyed a storybook romance, being from two opposing spectrums that eventually overcame the barriers and obstacles inherent to their cultures. Growing up, his parents never ceased to display their tenderness with each other despite the stigma attached to their union, which resulted in Rikkar adhering away from such displays of affection as he wished to avoid the criticism of others. Because of this, he remained a solitary and quiet child growing up, attending a decent schooling within the city.

Taking after his father, a Water-Bender from the Northern Tribe who arrived in the City for work in the factories, Rikkar developed a skill for water-bending at an early age. He often employed this as a child, honing his skills not by his father or a teacher, but through various fights and bouts with fellow students in school. This led to an early suspension due to his various transgressions and repeated offenses, not to mention repeated forays into the underworld to participate in the illegal tournaments. As a response, from the age of fourteen to twenty, his father sent Rikkar to live with his relatives at the North Pole, where he was instructed quite firmly and harshly by the Water Bender masters there. Their disciplinary approach was severe and challenging, which created an environment Rikkar could thrive in despite his loss of social interactions and interpersonal skills. He excelled at his training, earning the respect of the Northern Water Tribe masters despite his less conservative demeanor towards water-bending, choosing to use it as both a weapon and a tool for healing.

With the acknowledgements of the Masters of the Northern Water Tribe under his belt, Rikkar returned to Republic City after nearly a decade away, now influenced by traditional values of his father's people, he tries to maintain a steady balance with the more modernized lifestyle in the city and his desire of martial competition, winning his first tournament in his first year back. With his father's growing afflictions and weakness with age, Rikkar however took it upon himself to abandon his martial pursuits in an attempt to maintain the family wealth. He did not desire to work in a factory such as his parents did, disdaining the cramp worked spaces and conditions. Instead, he choose to apply at the local Bending School, where he might share his vast knowledge with others, propagating his repute, while at the same time hoping to find an upcoming and worthy student that might one day rival his own skills, to which he can test his full powers and capabilities against. Rikkar now teaches Advanced Water-Bending at the school, being employed there for two years.

Dragged to Pro-Bending matches by his fangirl of a sister, Rikkar has come to admire the prowess of some of the competitors, though he refuses to participate in any way himself as he see's himself above it as a teacher. He has however a dark past of wandering into the Underworld side of Republic City, where once a competitor in the underground tournaments, now he bets on illegal fighting between benders and is even reputed to still participate himself...

Appearance || See picture. Rikkar has his mother’s long hazel hair and piercing blue eyes, with caramel hued skin. After the manner of his father’s people, Rikkar has taken to wear the Water Tribe attire, with a blue tunic lined with fur atop blue breeches tucked into fur-lined boots. He wears a belt around his waist, which carries a quick bundle of water in case it’s needed for a fight. He is quite tall, with hair reaching down to his knees.

Pet ||  Zamah. Turtle-duck (bottom left of image). Shared.
Hobbies || Watching Pro-Bending, duelling, & swimming (in icy water).

O/O ||  Vanilla sex, rough-housing, oral (giving and receiving)
Theme Song || Sacrifice.

Player || BennyQ

Name || Kati.
Age || 19.
Sexuality || Homosexual.
Gender || Female.

Bender? || Yes.
Power || Fire-Bender.

Occupation || Student.
Connections || Younger sister to Rikkar.
Skills || Harpist, can use fire-bending to create harmless, coloured smoke.

Personality || Unlike her older brother, Kati is generally easy going, though she can have a serious streak. She tends to possess more of her parent’s affections than Rikkar, almost constantly smiling and cheerful. However, she is quite spoiled, never having had to work for anything beyond house chores and being given plenty of praise and love by her parents, in lieu of their first born being a problematic child. She can rarely be offended and loves to banter, though she lacks in competition. Insulting or swearing at her can easily reduce her to tears and fright, though in defence of others she can quickly find her backbone. She is quite clumsy, being a daydreamer, always living in her head and rarely paying attention to what’s in front of her. She idolizes Pro-Benders, wishing to possess their confidence and skill.

Background || Kati was born in Republic City to a middle class family, her father being a Northern Tribe water-bender while her mother is a fire-bending immigrant from the Fire Islands. She takes after her mother, having developed fire-bending abilities from a young age. She has had some uncontrollable outbursts with her abilities, having had one near incident in her youth where in a nightmarish dream she nearly set fire to the family house. Despite it being an accident, with no blame placed upon her, Kati has long shied away from utilizing her powers, much in contrast to her brother who seeks to employ it whenever he can. For a time after this incident, she was solitary and self-exilic, confining herself indoors though she did not become guarded and emotionally aloof like her brother.

During her teenage years, she blossomed into a beautiful young woman, though still hesitant to employ her fire-bending skills or develop her sexuality. Instead she took an interest in culture and music, abandoning her fire-bending for a time to learn how to play the harp and attend music school during her formative years. This allowed her to become quite apt with her fingers, which she adores and protects as if it were gold, wearing gloves to keep them clean and free from harm or injury.

Her parents, despite her older brother’s determination to develop his powers and the trouble it brought, still encouraged her to learn bending under a proper teacher. However, her clumsiness quickly found her a pariah to most private tutors and masters, having suffered enough scorched walls, singed curtains, and near-misses with the building being burned down. She tended to lean towards less actual fire bending and more of the secondary uses of it, such as creating smoke or other playful gestures since she is too afraid to utilize a full flame. Despairing at last, her parents decided to enroll Kati in a public Bending school, hoping one of the many expert teachers would help train the clumsy girl into a disciplined user, not for combat, but for practical use. Her parents have no wish for her to become a fighter, but understand her powers and hope for her to have some measure of control over her fire-bending.

Kati on the other hand only dreams of music and finding romance in the fashion her parents did. She is disdained by her brother for this, often leading to him bullying her at times.

Appearance || See picture. Like her parents and brother, Kati is a woman of modest height, though a full head shorter than her brother Rikkar. She keeps her copper hair (a mix of her mother and father’s) short and shoulder length and has a brighter shade of sandy, olive complexion for skin. Her eyes are wide and of a bright amber hue, which stems from her mother’s side. She has an athletic build, though more of a dancer’s physique then the bulky frame her brother has developed with his martial prowess.

Pet || Zamah. Turtle-duck (see image of Rikkar, bottom-left). Shared.
Hobbies || Music (harpist), Pro-Bending, reading, watching the Movers.

O/O || Vanilla sex, oral (giving and receiving), pet-play, foreplay.
Theme Song || Marya.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 29, 2016, 03:18:37 PM
aww shes so cute! where did you find the image?

I don't remember, I just went looking around and found her :P

la dame en noir

@BennyQ:: OMG YASSS

SHES GAYYYYY!!!

And your water bender is beautiful! :3
A&A | FxF |

BennyQ

What I did for my pictures is just google "Avatar [bender-type]" so if you want to find a water-bender, just type in "Avatar water-bender"

It'll come up with the cast of characters from the show and a few independent ones that people drew/created. All credit and love to them for the OC.

la dame en noir

I would like to ask everyones input on what we should add to New Republic City.

We have a bending school now, but I'm looking for new ideas.

I'll be making a character and ooc thread sometime tomorrow. I'm slowly working on the World Building thread now, while also joining another group game and replying to 1x1 rps.

I'm so damned happy that people are showing interest.
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Well....I'm making a waterbender with certain familial connections that are hopefully believable lol.  I know, I said I wasn't going to join, but after seeing some of the profiles here, BennyQ and LB especially, I finally broke and started putting someone together lol.  Damn it you two!  If my head explodes, I blame you!  Lol joking aside, she's a pro-bender, so the bending arena and all that it entails would be a welcome sight, as would a certain estate in the Dragon Flats Boroughs.  I won't say why just yet.  :P

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 29, 2016, 07:33:21 PM
Well....I'm making a waterbender with certain familial connections that are hopefully believable lol.  I know, I said I wasn't going to join, but after seeing some of the profiles here, BennyQ and LB especially, I finally broke and started putting someone together lol.  Damn it you two!  If my head explodes, I blame you!  Lol joking aside, she's a pro-bender, so the bending arena and all that it entails would be a welcome sight, as would a certain estate in the Dragon Flats Boroughs.  I won't say why just yet.  :P

MUAHAHAHA YOUVE RETURNED!

I'm making a metal bender, as you've heard. She will be a pro-bender and very sarcastic!

can't wait to see what you come up with!
A&A | FxF |

BennyQ

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Sandbox BennyQ, that's my understanding of this game of ours here.  Meaning we're not limited to one or the other.  The city at large is our playground.  ;D

BennyQ

Awesome! I guess my characters can be spectators and maybe future competitors then.

la dame en noir

YESS

I wanted it all in the Rp, which is why i decided to go this route. This way, players have more choices.
A&A | FxF |

Vercile

Interested, love to put my CS in Asap.

Edit: Are all Benders applicable?

Vergil1989

Vergil1989||

Katara||
Age ||  18
Sexuality ||  Virgin.  (Lesbian)
Gender ||  Female

Bender? || Yes
Power || Water

Occupation ||  Pro bender for the Fire Ferrets, volunteers at the local hospital named after her Greet Gran Gran Katara as a capable healer.
Connections ||  Daughter of Asami and Korra Sato.  (Yes, that Korra.)  Technically a princess of the Southern Water Tribe thanks to Korra's side of the family, but she's not interested in such fancy titles.  Grandpa Tonraq and Grandmother Senna.  Grandmaster Jinora from the Air Nomads is a great friend of hers.  Mako and Bolin and their respective families/friends.  The Beifong Family are also good friends.  Basically, you can't shake a stick without hitting someone important or treasured deeply in Katara's life.
Skills ||  Able to take the moisture from the air itself, condense it into water, and use it as needed or desired.  She still carries a water canteen though, just in case.

Personality ||  Being the daughter of Asami and Korra, she's got a mix of fiery determination and stubbornness in equal parts to Asami's elegance and grace under pressure.  Kind, compassionate, loyal, and less of a hot head as the Avatar had been known to be, Katara does have a temper, and can be provoked under the right circumstances.  That said, she's cool and calm more times than not, and always has a shoulder to cry on for those that need it of her.  But like Korra before her, once she gets pissed off or has a reason to not hold back, you'd be better off running, very fast.
Background ||  Despite the fact she's the product of artificial insemination, once the process had been perfected of course, Katara, daughter to Asami and Korra Sato, two heroines to the world at large when they were her age, takes after her mother in more ways than she does the Avatar, or her father for lack of a better term.  Having grown up in a loving, warm family environment for most of her life, Katara grew up with a good head on her shoulders.  Despite her life of privilege, being the sole heiress to Future Industries, at least on paper, Katara was raised to be self sufficient and generous with what she was born into since there were many out in the world that had been born in far worse situations than herself.  The fact bad things happened to good people, as learned from Asami when she'd been told the story of her grandmother's death at the hands of Agni Kais, wasn't lost on Katara, nor the hardships and tribulations that had befallen them both when they had just been getting to know each other before finally making their love for each other official shortly after Kuvira's attack on the city.  Despite this understanding however, Katara's life was one of love, warmth, and all the seaweed noodles she could eat on her dad's knee until she was too big to sit on Korra's lap at the dinner table.  Gran Gran Katara, of who she was named after, taught her what she knew of water bending before she passed away peacefully in her sleep when Katara was twelve years old.  It had been one of the few days she had ever cried, and the spring in her step wasn't present for more than a month, but eventually the loss became easier to bear as such things do.

The old waterbender was missed by everyone, but the time she had been given with the old woman, who's teachings Katara held close to her heart to this day, was the greatest gift one could have ever received in her less than humble opinion.  As such, while it might not have been what she had intended said teachings be used for, Katara had been quite enraptured by tales of Korra's pro-bending career when she'd been a fresh face to the city, and had taken it upon herself to take up the mantle of the next generation of Fire Ferrets, well, the water bender of the team anyway.  And she found she was quite good at it.  That said, she knows one day she'll have to settle down and take up her mother's company one day, but for now, that day is many years off.  She plans to enjoy her youth in a way her own parents hadn't been able to do so during their own with the repeated attempts on their lives, the near complete hostile takeovers of the world, and the catastrophes that were narrowly avoided each time, although not without personal cost of various degrees.  It helps that her parents have encouraged her to enjoy her youth as much as possible, if responsibly, advice Katara has, so far, taken to heart as she does most anything else.  Besides, when you're the daughter to the Avatar, you don't do anything to piss off such a powerful woman, even though Korra's in her late sixties these days.  And don't even get started regarding Asami, one of the few people that could create a cell to keep someone like her contained in her sleep.  Time out with such potent guardians take on a whole new meaning, and pissing them off is not something she's about to risk.  :P
Appearance ||  5 foot, 6 inches, 132 pounds of slender, compact muscle with sparkling blue eyes and an easy, carefree smile on her face.  She keeps her lustrous raven black hair tied up in three, long, narrow ponytails as seen in the picture above.  Her skin is darker due to her Southern Water Tribe heritage, but her smooth, perfectly blemish free skin is courtesy of Asami and whoever had donated the other half of the genetic material so she could be conceived from the CEO's flesh.  Korra had volunteered, but Asam had insisted to the contrary....many times, or so the story goes.   >:)

Pet || Polar bear dog from Naga's litter by the name of Vex.
Hobbies ||  Reading, pro-bending, attending societal functions and parties, dressing up for such special occasions, bending training/fighting when the need arises, dancing, stuffing her face with as much seaweed noodles she can eat!  Yay for Water Tribe cuisine!

O/O ||  Ons:  Gentle, sweet, sensual romance/lovemaking.  Once some experience has been gained though, she'll be willing to explore more interesting things, but for the most part it'll be limited to oil massages, certain types of 'bending' both receiving and giving, oral, maybe some anal later, light to medium bondage, nothing too out there overall.
Off:  Scat, vore, watersports, mutilation, death, blood, etc.  See O/O for more comprehensive list.
Theme Song ||  https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=CssgXbpqHb8

la dame en noir

At first I was like "but how did they have a kid?" and then I kept reading.

She sounds precious!
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vercile on May 29, 2016, 08:02:23 PM
Interested, love to put my CS in Asap.

Edit: Are all Benders applicable?

Yes!

The only one that I would consider a little OP would be the sub of water bending - blood bending. Everything else is up for grabs.
A&A | FxF |

Vercile

Great, thank you for answering so promptly! I'll have something up sometime this evening. <3

Vergil1989

There's the water based healing and ice bending in the water bending arts as well, but aye, bloodbending or the even more rare psychic blood bending would be pretty OP.  And thanks Dame!  'Massive breath of relief now that I know you approve' lol.  Seriously, I was wondering if you would given the nature of who she is and how she was conceived, but I'm glad you liked her.  ;D

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vercile on May 29, 2016, 08:23:32 PM
Great, thank you for answering so promptly! I'll have something up sometime this evening. <3
No problem! Take your time :3 I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 29, 2016, 08:24:11 PM
There's the water based healing and ice bending in the water bending arts as well, but aye, bloodbending or the even more rare psychic blood bending would be pretty OP.  And thanks Dame!  'Massive breath of relief now that I know you approve' lol.  Seriously, I was wondering if you would given the nature of who she is and how she was conceived, but I'm glad you liked her.  ;D

OH yeah, forgot about ice and healing - not nearly as op as blood though.

My character will be boring Earth/Metal bending. Mostly because I find Metal benders extremely sexy lol

aka

Su

Lin

Kuvira lol
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Lol nothing wrong with that.  I like metal benders too, and the fact Kuvira was voiced by Zelda Williams, daughter to the great and sorely missed Robin Williams, is just a bonus in my opinion.  Who knew she could do such an awesome dictator?  :P  Joking aside, I'm trying to decide on a theme song for Katara.  I have a few broad ideas but nothing really concrete.  I'm open to suggestions though.

I also had a thought.  Given the fact Future Industries is basically the leader in all things technological, especially now with everything they've done to help rebuild and keep the city up to date, even with the Spirit Wilds and what have you taking over parts of the city, they might have extended their reach to....more intimate related stuff lol.  Basically a branch of Future Industries might have started developing bender friendly sex toys and what have you.  Just throwing that out there as an idea, but if you want to expand on it at all, I'm all for it.  ;D

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 29, 2016, 08:33:47 PM
Lol nothing wrong with that.  I like metal benders too, and the fact Kuvira was voiced by Zelda Williams, daughter to the great and sorely missed Robin Williams, is just a bonus in my opinion.  Who knew she could do such an awesome dictator?  :P  Joking aside, I'm trying to decide on a theme song for Katara.  I have a few broad ideas but nothing really concrete.  I'm open to suggestions though.

I also had a thought.  Given the fact Future Industries is basically the leader in all things technological, especially now with everything they've done to help rebuild and keep the city up to date, even with the Spirit Wilds and what have you taking over parts of the city, they might have extended their reach to....more intimate related stuff lol.  Basically a branch of Future Industries might have started developing bender friendly sex toys and what have you.  Just throwing that out there as an idea, but if you want to expand on it at all, I'm all for it.  ;D

Even though I definitely want to keep this roleplay sandbox - while also having major story arcs

I'm all up for sex toys

I BRING THEM! I even have the idea that metal benders are the best at coming up with them on the spot >.> lol

Going back: I screamed when I found out that was Zelda a few weeks ago. Then I almost died when I found out she's an out bisexual

*grins* lol
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

I have a guy I'm working on. Bolin and Opal were busy.  >:)

Vergil1989

Lol glad to hear you say so.  Granted, I'm all for the story arcs and what have you as well, but this is Elliquiy, it's expected we partake in some form of carnal delight every now and again.  :P

Joking aside, I didn't know that about Zelda, that just makes it more awesome in my opinion.

Anyway, here's something I found a while back thanks to a good friend of mine.  You might want to be ready to tear bend, that's all I'm saying.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV5NYiFPFWA

And hey Jugg!  Glad to hear it!  Since I got the daughter of the Avatar, they can definitely be friends if you're up to it.  Hell, they could play for the Fire Ferrets together if you want to go that far, up to you though of course.  Just throwing out ideas as they come to me lol.  Feel free to ignore me though too, but I'm happy to have you along for the ride since you've always been pretty cool to hang around.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Juggtacular on May 29, 2016, 08:43:13 PM
I have a guy I'm working on. Bolin and Opal were busy.  >:)
YASSSSSS!~!!!W@;q1weqed wioEDHE'

i'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE JOINING OMG
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

NOOO I dont wanna tear bend! lol

Also, if anyone knows anybody thats into Korra/Avatar - let them know about this. I need more male characters! :3
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

Yo Vergil, good to see you again. I could definitely see them being friends. I picture the entirety of "Team Avatar" like Modern Family. A bunch of groups and families that have their own thing, but are all connected. And they're both 18 so I can see them having grown up together. Also he is indeed a Pro-Bender, following in his dad and uncle Mako and Auntie Korra's footsteps. So yeah, being the Earthbender for the new generation of Fire Ferrets would be awesome.

Lol, hi la dame. Good to be writing with you again.

Vergil1989

Hehe, alrighty then!  Whoohoo!  Lol I'm good now, promise.  ;D  Team Avatar is back in action!  Well....sort of, we're still missing a fire bender, a non bender, and an air bender.  Any takers out there?  Jokes aside, I'm glad you agree Jugg.  This'll be awesome, at least I hope so.

And sorry Dame, not sorry, for making ya tear bend.  Asami finding the next Avatar though, giving the kid the same necklace she gave Korra, I about cried I saw that video the first time.  ;D

If you remember your Avatar lore, he picked that object out of many because Korra, his past life, wore it while she was still around.  And since Korra lost the connection to her past lives, he only has her to draw from, which makes it even more special.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 29, 2016, 08:56:41 PM
Hehe, alrighty then!  Whoohoo!  Lol I'm good now, promise.  ;D  Team Avatar is back in action!  Well....sort of, we're still missing a fire bender, a non bender, and an air bender.  Any takers out there?  Jokes aside, I'm glad you agree Jugg.  This'll be awesome, at least I hope so.

And sorry Dame, not sorry, for making ya tear bend.  Asami finding the next Avatar though, giving the kid the same necklace she gave Korra, I about cried I saw that video the first time.  ;D

If you remember your Avatar lore, he picked that object out of many because Korra, his past life, wore it while she was still around.  And since Korra lost the connection to her past lives, he only has her to draw from, which makes it even more special.

I'm putting on the blacklist for that!

D: lol jk
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 29, 2016, 07:29:03 PM
I would like to ask everyones input on what we should add to New Republic City.

We have a bending school now, but I'm looking for new ideas.

I'll be making a character and ooc thread sometime tomorrow. I'm slowly working on the World Building thread now, while also joining another group game and replying to 1x1 rps.

I'm so damned happy that people are showing interest.

Maybe we should have like a Hospital with lots of water based treatments with waterbenders in it.

Comic shop as just a place to hang out. (*cough So Emah can get the latest issues of The Shadow Bender)

Hmmm maybe a boardwalk/amusement park?

eehhh Jugg! *pounces and noogies you* ^_^

Fancy meeting you here buddy :P *Now eager to see the characters you come up with*

Vergil1989

Lol the comic shop isn't a bad idea.  As for a hospital, Katara would definitely volunteer there given her upbringing.  Charity and generosity is just a part of her nature because of who raised her.  So yeah, she'd be at the hospital, using the skills Great Gran Gran Katara taught her when she wasn't busy with other stuff.  ;D

la dame en noir

I like how everyone knows Jugg

BUT I GOT TO GO TO DRAGON CON WITH HIM! D:

*flips hair* lol

And Lustful - I like your ideas. I would definitely like to see places to hangout and a hospital sounds great as well.
A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 29, 2016, 09:14:22 PM
I like how everyone knows Jugg

BUT I GOT TO GO TO DRAGON CON WITH HIM! D:

*flips hair* lol

And Lustful - I like your ideas. I would definitely like to see places to hangout and a hospital sounds great as well.

It is inevitable that we will all get hurt, so at least a hospital is established and could lead to other fun scenarios, like having a stand off with a gang, and stablishing that the Hospital is a safe zone, and anyone who tries to start trouble there, is in for a beating. Maybe even having to pay a visit to a certain Don, coming to him on the day of his Daughter's Wedding, in exchange for a favor one day (though that day may never come)

I only ever went to one convention, in Baltimore. Left the hotel for two hours to go to the Conn and returned to find someone had been shot at our hotel and the cops were there. @3@ well it was an experience at least.

Juggtacular

There also needs to be an arcade or food place where people hang out too. Or just a mall. Teenagers need their malls.

Juggtacular

Player || Juggtacular

Name || Taozin "Tao" Beifong
Age || 18
Sexuality || Hetero
Gender || Male

Bender? || [Y]
Power || Earthbender

Occupation || Pro-Bender [Moonlights as a Mercenary]
Connections || First child of Bolin and Opal. Great-Grandson of Toph, Grandson of Suyin & Baatar, Grand-Nephew of Lin, Nephew of Baatar Jr, Wei, Wing, Huan, and Mako.
Skills || Metalbending, Lavabending, Stealth, Combat

Personality || Taozin is a hardworking individual first and foremost. He knows that natural talent only gets you so far, but hard work benefits everyone. He always pushes himself and those around them to be the best they can be, and perform at their best. He's not a killjoy or a stickler though. He's actually a pretty laid back guy who likes a good joke or prank now and then.

He can be professional when necessary, but more often than not you'll see him acting like the cool, funny guy that he is. Taozin has been said to embody the fierce determination both his mother and father displayed in their younger years. And like his uncle Mako, he's something of a ladies man. At the end of the day though, he's an unflinchingly loyal friend and powerful ally to have on your side.

Background || After several amazing years dating, Bolin finally popped the question and Opal said yes. They got married, and Bolin as well as Mako were formally invited into the Beifong family. The couples days were filled with fun and adventure, until one day they noticed a bump in Opal's belly. A trip to the doctor confirmed that she was pregnant, and all of Zaofu started to prepare.

When the day came for her to give birth, Opal had a lovely baby boy with green eyes, dark skin, and a rare defect that gave him blonde hair. She and Bolin loved their son though, and after he was given back to them, they named him Taozin. Growing up in Zaofu, he had all the love, care, and support he could need...as well as the guidance of three families of skilled Benders. So it was no surprise when he showed a high level of bending skill from a young age; although he took after his father and the rest of his mothers side instead of gaining Airbending like his mom.

And thankfully, little Tao loved training, and he spent all of his free and extra time learning more, getting better. It was even discovered he was one of the rare Earthbenders who could manipulate metal as well as lava. As he got older, he joined a Jr. Bending League and started to make a name for himself. Of course his dad and uncle couldn't be prouder to see him following in their footsteps.

When he got old enough to go pro, he became the Earthbender for the new generation of the Fire Ferrets, along with his cousin Katara. Although he loves the fun, and fame that Pro-Bending brings, Tao has a thrill for adventure that he hasn't quite been able to satisfy, so he moonlights as a mercenary, basically taking any good paying jobs that need a skilled Earthbender.

Appearance || Tao's body is a sculpted masterpiece from hours upon hours of training day after day after day. While he doesn't eat like a monk, he does treat his body like a temple and makes sure he is always in perfect condition. He's pretty tall, about 6'3, which is a rarity, but helps him out tremendously in his matches. His golden-blond hair is usually kept shaved low and very high on his head, a style he found out about when he was younger and decided he liked it. His eyes are a sharp seafoam green.

Pet || TBD
Hobbies || Training, Skirt chasing, racing, going on adventures, cooking, Pro-Bending, Power Disc

O/O ||
Oral, Anal, Foreplay, Public Sex, Risky Sex, Seduction, Vanilla
Gore, Vore, Scat, Watersports
Theme Song || Desire

la dame en noir

Quote from: Juggtacular on May 29, 2016, 09:27:31 PM
There also needs to be an arcade or food place where people hang out too. Or just a mall. Teenagers need their malls.
But like

This is 1920s-40s noir style world

wtf is and arcade doing there?
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 29, 2016, 09:29:06 PM
But like

This is 1920s-40s noir style world

wtf is and arcade doing there?

After the introduction of the Satomobile and Varrick's Movers, I figured the more steampunk vibe would have a mix of tech. But it could also be an arcade, but just have different sorts of games and stuff.

Vergil1989

You totally suck right now Dame lol.  Joking aside, what about me LB?  You didn't say a thing to me!  Jerk.  Lol beyond that, I also like your ideas Bride, especially since they're rather fitting for the setting at hand and it fits some of our characters pretty well to boot.  The comic shop is a nice, more modern touch lol.  That and don't forget Varrick's mover enterprise!  I imagine that's taken off like a bottle rocket by now, and still going strong!  Hell, he probably got a foot in the porn industry, the perv lol.  Again, joking aside, although it wouldn't surprise me if he did, mover theaters around the world would have likely popped up by now I imagine, so something along those lines would be fitting for this as well I figure.

As for the hospital stuff you put up here LB, that's not bad either.  It'd help to establish said safe zone status with the daughter of the Avatar making herself present during such a stand off against the gangs.  "And don't come back!"  Cue giant ice balls chasing the few still able to run down the street lol.

Also, I'm still looking for a song for Katara, but this was one of the few that kinda resonates for me for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXk2XGGkD-Y

I know, it's Devil May Cry, but this is a far gentler, more opera sounding song than most of the heavy metal stuff you get from the series.  It's more in tune with Katara's gentler, compassionate nature though, so it fits, sort of, on that point at least.  ;D

...............Sheesh LB, way to take the fun out of a Con lol.  I'm just glad you're alright at the very least.  Sorry you had to go through that though.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Juggtacular on May 29, 2016, 09:30:49 PM
After the introduction of the Satomobile and Varrick's Movers, I figured the more steampunk vibe would have a mix of tech. But it could also be an arcade, but just have different sorts of games and stuff.

Or they could be like Non Electric games. Skeeball, shooting wooden ducks with your bending powers or such :P

We must protect the atmosphere!  I need more Noir in my life. And we need a noir soundtrack to kick up at random intervals.

@ Vergil" The entire ride home dad was like "See this is why I don't like this area, they don't allow conceal carry but the fucking criminals aint gonna obey that law, what if we had been there when it happened!"

:P

Juggtacular

Whack-a-Badgermole, lol.

Well Tao is up. Now the game needs to start so he can start flinging rocks! I mean...being a productive member of society.

Vergil1989

Lol I agree with you LB, but such is the state of the world these days.  I won't get into that lest I start ranting like a madman.

Also, Katara might be lesbian, or she will be anyway once she finds the right girl, but that doesn't mean she can't stare transfixed by Tao's awesome figure lol.

Juggtacular

Lol, and you know how those Earthbender men, especially Zaofu natives love to go shirtless.

Vergil1989

Lol indeed, I know that all too well.  :P  I love Zaofu personally, it's one of my favorite cities in the world of Avatar, right up there with Republic City of course.  The Northern Water City from ATLA was pretty cool too though, as was the Fire Nation towns they visited despite everything that was happening during the Hundred Year War.

Lol and Whack A Badgermole, classic.  The festival stuff for LoK they had during Season 2 was pretty fun too.  The Aang Target Range with the water guns were funny yet kind of ingenious honestly.

Juggtacular

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Juggtacular on May 29, 2016, 10:08:39 PM

Taozin: "Oops, my lava accidentally melted my shirt off."

Emah *Heavy breathing ensues* 'Oh no hes hot! SHit, hotter than all the guys back on the farm and town...im never leaving the city"

I'm curious as to what kinds of plots and events will happen.

Vergil1989

Katara:  "Why does he have gills?"  Lol it took me a moment, but when I saw his tattoos, I realized you were using Kaldur from Young Justice as your pic inspiration.

Vergil1989

Dame, you forgot two key places!  Dragon Flats Borough, where the Asami Estate still stands, and of course Future Industries.  Beyond that, I think you're good on the World Building thread.  ;D

Lol okay I lied.  Despite how hard it was to write Great Gran Gran Katara's death into my history, there IS a positive to it.  She'd have gotten her own hospital memorial since she's pretty much the renown healer in the world.  And since she was such an important figure to Tenzin, Korra, and everyone else, it wouldn't be at all surprising if Asami asked and had a place established as belonging to the humble water bender who also likely played the part of midwife for the pair.  ;D

la dame en noir

Oh, I'm not done yet. I"m trying to do too many things at once right now lol
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Oh, sorry lol.  There's no rush, but just wanted to get that out there before I forgot was all.  Thanks again for this awesome idea though Dame.  ;D

la dame en noir

You are wellcoommmmeee

*dame is slightly drunk, playing a horror tabletop game with her girlfriend and friends - while her girlfriend plays dragon age 2*
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I'm going to make those threads tomorrow

Where should it go? Light? Extreme? etc?

A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 29, 2016, 11:19:17 PM
I'm going to make those threads tomorrow

Where should it go? Light? Extreme? etc?

I say Light. Since its not like we are exploding people :P

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Bondage human I'd say.  We're not exploding people or anything like that true, but I like to keep my options open a bit lol.

la dame en noir

Sounds good to me!

Forgive me guys, I'm drunk. I will make the threads tomorrow and hopefully have my girl will be ready for viewing.
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

P'li got exploded pretty good. She just had a bucket on her head.  >:)

Vergil1989

Lol true, and the Combustion Man, or Sparky Sparky Boom Man?, was hit with a little boomerang when he exploded, but those are combat related explosions, not the same thing Jugg lol.

Vercile

Player || Vercile

Name || Mai Kaze'gai
Age || 21
Sexuality || Bi-Sexual
Gender || Female

Bender? || Yes
Power || Air Bending

Occupation || Unemployed
Connections || Open
Skills || Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Applying air bending to armed & unarmed combat, Various air bending skills.

Personality ||
Mai has been very much described as a delicate rose, soft, quiet and elegant. Seemingly distant and cold, the Wind Walker retains a keen eye and attention to detail. Once a sweet, kind, caring and gentle soul, now a solitary wanderer who's focus in life mysteriously revolves around understanding and gaining power as an Air Bender. A personality which is best described by those whom have spent time with her, confident and kind, silent and mysterious, callous and cold. Such imbalance yet with such a dedication to an unknown goal, leaves many puzzled indeed.

Background ||

Mai was orphaned and raised within the walls of the Air Temple, learning the arts of an Air Bender until turning sixteen when the truth of her parents had been disclosed. Leaving the temple and it's teachings, journeyed the lands with an iron will to further her strengths in martial prowess and bending. During her travels Mai had been blessed in meeting with a small variety of martial arts masters, whom were willing to pass on their skills. With time and training, Mai was once again on the move with much of her time spent in solitude, progressing her forms and arts while in study of history and philosophy.

Appearance ||

Deep brown hair and fair skin of a curvaceous lady-like figure covered in fur-attire. This cloaked and hooded beauty hides the physical as she hides the mental, emotional and spiritual behind soft hazel eyes.

Pet || None

Hobbies || Mai once had many hobbies and things she enjoyed, though dedicates her time now to her workings with every free moment.

O/O || Romance, Sensual Dancing, Sexy Apparel (Meta: As Player)

Theme Song ||

https://youtu.be/2by2y3gkjcA?t=5s

Aiden

Posting interest...even if I have a lot of games going right now >.>

Vergil1989

Why do I have a bad feeling she was born from a couple people from the Red Lostus Society there Vercile?  That's not a bad thing by any means if that's true, it just makes her far more interesting if she has such an obviously unique background lol.

And I know the feeling Aiden lol.

Vercile

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 30, 2016, 07:49:02 AM
Why do I have a bad feeling she was born from a couple people from the Red Lostus Society there Vercile?  That's not a bad thing by any means if that's true, it just makes her far more interesting if she has such an obviously unique background lol.

And I know the feeling Aiden lol.

If it's not a bad thing, why do you have a bad feeling?

Plus I just entered my character as the mysterious one. So... guess you'll have to wait and see. :)

Vergil1989

Because if her parents or the Red Lotus ever make a return, we might end up having to take them out.  Depending on Mai's stance on the matter, she might stand with the rest of us, or against us lol.  Either way it should prove quite interesting, but again that's assuming she's a part of the Red Lotus at all.

In either event, I love her so I'm eager to get the mystery solved as soon as possible lol.

We could still use a couple of non bending badasses, just saying guys and gals lol.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vercile

Well if you can't/won't play your bender here, I'd be happy to 1x1 with her

Vergil1989

Why's that Dame?  I'm sure they'd be fine, but it's your choice.

Vergil1989

And I finally found a song I can live with for Katara's theme lol.  I might throw in another one or just choose a new one when I find one, but for now I like the one I've got.

Lustful Bride

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

BennyQ

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I have two character concepts
Yemi: Metal-bender/Earth-bender, sarcastic, head strong, intelligent, lesbian, pro-bender, 25, and a teacher.

Mei Lin: Bisexual, 23, intelligent, sweet, laid back, and a worker of some sort...she's a non bender.

Whoo shall I make?
A&A | FxF |

BennyQ

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Baalborn87

*stumbles through the door and falls on his face* Found it at last!

*Stands up and dusts himself down*

Aaaaanyway. I have a preliminary idea I'm toying with.

Name: Osamu Kaji
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance:

Background (so far): Growing up in the less than wealthy part of Republic City (can change if story location changes). He found work in an earth bender owned metalworks using his ability to focus his fire bending to a concentrated point to weld metal sheets together.

la dame en noir

Hello!

There is a link to a world building thread that has a character sheet that I made up for people to use! Go and check it out!
A&A | FxF |

Vercile

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 30, 2016, 12:29:50 PM
I have two character concepts
Yemi: Metal-bender/Earth-bender, sarcastic, head strong, intelligent, lesbian, pro-bender, 25, and a teacher.

Mei Lin: Bisexual, 23, intelligent, sweet, laid back, and a worker of some sort...she's a non bender.

Whoo shall I make?

They both sound epic.... Don't make me vote!

Drake Valentine

Removed due to drama!

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

la dame en noir

ohhh my god! I feel so cool and official. Drake joined my rp! I need to make the damned OOC. Imma do that now.
A&A | FxF |

Drake Valentine

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

TheRaven

Player || TheRaven

Name || Kue
Age || 23
Sexuality || Bisexual
Gender || Male

Bender? || Yes
Power || Waterbending

Occupation || Pro-bender (currently without a team)
Connections || None as of yet
Skills || A talented plantbender, home cook, and sketch artist with a smattering of professional skills from the various jobs he's held.

Personality || A determined young man who has never been afraid to think big. He appreciates simple things in life, but has developed a taste for the extravagant every now and then since moving to Republic City, often in the form of some expensive dinner (preferably with someone else) when he can scrape together the funds. He is self-conscious about his accent, and has been working on making it less noticeable for several years; despite his best efforts, some Foggy Swamp twang still enters his conversations now and then. He is a genuine person in conversation, and only on rare occasions does he tell a lie. Kue can be a bit of a doormat if he isn't careful, but if his ire has been well and truly roused then there's little that's going to stop him.

Background || Born in the Foggy Swamp, Kue moved to Republic City at the age of eighteen with big dreams of pro-bending filling his head. Naturally, upon his arrival in the city, he had to do some readjustment of his expectations. There were plenty of amateur benders with the same aspirations, and he would have to be better than a lot of them if he hoped to even get onto the arena floor.

He split his free time between trying to analyze the styles of pro-benders whose bending forms he had sketched out during their matches, improving his own techniques, and actually finding paying work. If it paid and involved waterbending, Kue has probably had the job: window washing, water filtration, fire fighting, whatever would keep him in his apartment and able to learn how to improve his abilities.

Around his twentieth birthday, he caught a break and was able to join a pro-bending team, the Port Side Pythonacondas. They enjoyed a moderate amount of success, and even a championship bid, but ultimately the team's dynamics were too volatile for them to stay together. Left without an earthbender or firebender, Kue has been left to leave posters and hold (rather meager) tryouts. His recent efforts have mostly been attempting to recruit talent directly out of the academy.

Appearance || Tall, lean, and lithe, Kue stands at over six feet tall and under one-hundred-fifty pounds, and has inherited the Foggy Swamp Tribe's typical dark hair, dark eyes, and pale complexion. He wears his hair mostly short and manageable, with a single thin braid often draped over his shoulder. When it comes to informal dress, Kue typically wears a tight undershirt with a looser-fitting green shirt over it, along with practical pants and boots. When it comes to dressing formally though, he goes to the nines with double-breasted waistcoats, suit jackets, loafers, and trousers.

Pet || A pythonaconda that was originally bought to be the team's mascot; Kue ended up keeping it after the team fragmented.
Hobbies || Gardening, cooking, dancing, pro-bending, sketching, and fancy dates.

O/O || In his own words, "If you don't come out with a scratch or five, you're probably not quite doing it right." He's fond of just a little bit of pain, and has an ever-so-slight submissive streak.
Theme Song || Lost In The Rhythym
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

CurvyKitten

I have a concept brewing, but are we allowing people to have more than one element that they can bend? I keep bouncing between choices and I saw one character with two types. But I wasn't sure if that was an option.

I have a bender and a none bender in mind. We shall see which muse wins out, maybe both lol.

la dame en noir

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 31, 2016, 07:33:21 AM
I have a concept brewing, but are we allowing people to have more than one element that they can bend? I keep bouncing between choices and I saw one character with two types. But I wasn't sure if that was an option.

I have a bender and a none bender in mind. We shall see which muse wins out, maybe both lol.
It's totally an option. You can also have it has one of your goals :3
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

updated links on the first page! I'm still goofin around with the character thread, but please have a look and stop in the OOC.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

No you cannot have more than one element.  Only the Avatar can use all of them, and that's only because she's the Avatar.  I wouldn't allow it, and I won't play with someone that's so obviously breaking such a fundamental rule to both worlds.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 01, 2016, 10:29:44 AM
No you cannot have more than one element.  Only the Avatar can use all of them, and that's only because she's the Avatar.  I wouldn't allow it, and I won't play with someone that's so obviously breaking such a fundamental rule to both worlds.

No need to have a freak out :P Relax.

It could be the person meant an evolution of their bending (I cant think of a better name for it)  Like how Earth Benders can learn to bend metal since it is technically made from the objects of the earth and its materials.

Vergil1989

Fire is not earth.  Sand, metal, lava, those are all evolutions around earth.  Fire is not earth.

Drake Valentine

Hate to break it to you, but you forget when Korra released the Spirit World and left it open for set period of time and  people were mysteriously gaining power to bend from it. Of course none may of not multi-bend at that time, but they gained power regardless with connection from spirits.

There is also the point of where U(-whatever it's name was) was released, letting many spirits from it were scattered. Who is to say that those spirits never possessed other people to allow them the potential to multi bend as U(keep forgetting its name) was the opposite to Raava. Thus enter the Dark Avatar who could of potentially multi-bend as well, but it is doubtful that any turtles at that time would of been willing to share their power with evil incantation.

Vergil1989

Unavatuu, after Vatuu fused with Unalaq, might have become the Dark Avatar after the spirit portals were opened at the poles, but he was the exception to the rule just as Korra was.  As for people gaining powers it was ONLY airbending that they got from Harmonic Convergence, nothing more.  Anyone already able to bend was not affected.  They didn't get any multi bending.  I don't know why it's so hard for you to get.  One bending element, that's it.

Drake Valentine

Regardless, the fact remains that a spirit passed through them to allow them to bend.

Yes, but feel free to explain all the subdivisions of mud bending, sand bending, lava bending, metal bending. Mud bending is technically earth+water.

Also the turtles stated no one has MASTER all 4 elements before, they never said anything about no one ever learning more than one.

Aiden

arthenwel

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 01, 2016, 11:37:13 AM
Also the turtles stated no one has MASTER all 4 elements before, they never said anything about no one ever learning more than one.
Actually, you might want to go back and check yourself, because Raava specifically states that the human body cannot handle more than one bending at a time. Ravaa became the conducter of the bending. When she passed through the first, she was changing his bending so that he could master them all. The only reason he was able to use all 4 at the same time was when Ravaa merged with him and she expressly stated that if they stayed in that state for more than a few minutes it could kill him. Harmonic convergence fused Ravaa with the first. That is why every avatar is able to bend all 4 elements. To be able to multibend, they would have to wait for 1000 years until the next harmonic convergence. Even then, you would have to have a spirit willing to be fused with 0 control of the body. Not something many would do. The only reason Ravaa did was to save the world.

Also, mud can be either water or earth. It just depends on the concentration of dirt to water. Also, theoretically, metal benders could control blood if there was enough iron in the body. The reason Katara needed toph to clean the water wasn't because she couldn't bend the water, but because she couldn't pull the sludge out of it. Toph could bend the sludge, but couldn't get rid of the water.

Also, harmonic convergence only unlocked those with the potential to airbend, which, as toph stated in the first season, is because of how you approach a situation.

Also, if you read the background of avatar. The air nomads were the only nation that was 100% benders. Thus why only airbenders appeared after the harmonic convergence.

From what I can see, it only looks like you want two bending elements to prevent having any weaknesses.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Vergil1989

Thank you for pointing that out Art, I forgot about that honestly.  I will say Season 2 of LoK had its issues, but they did lay out some important history and lore for the Avatar verse.  And besides, the resurgence of Airbending came about at all because of what happened to the Air Nomads during the Hundred Year War.  Harmonic Convergence simply put the world back into balance as far as the elements were concerned, but yes, what Art said was true beyond some minor additions on my part.

arthenwel

Another reason only air benders popped up is because airbenders were spiritually tuned unlike the other benders. Only airbenders are able to connect to the spirit realm and only the Avatar is able to go where he pleases.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Having a disagreement about Drake being allowed two elements instead of the traditional one.  It shouldn't be allowed because beyond the Avatar, it just doesn't happen, period.

la dame en noir

I didn't notice that.

But I have to say, coming at players in a harsh manner isn't necessary at all. I just got off work and drama was the last thing I expected to see in here.

I'm just gonna...sigh
A&A | FxF |

arthenwel

Just giving some reference of the history and background and clearing up some points that weren't actually correct. If someone's going to argue for something, I think they should get their reference material Correct.

Vergil1989

I do apologize for the one post I put here, that was uncalled for, but I saw that and after not getting enough sleep last night, I'll readily admit I got a bit...cross.  But the point remains, two or more elements, outside the Avatar, doesn't happen in any of the mediums for the fandom.  Comics, shows, books, no one has ever demonstrated more than one elemental ability outside of subsets for their particular element.  And as Art said, if you're going to argue, get your references and information correct.

la dame en noir

I do agree...only the Avatar should be able to handle more than 1 element.

Sub-elements are fine. I only agree because its canon and I want to keep it that way.

But there is absolutely NO reason to belittle or come at someone from a rude angle. I'm just happy its over.

I sent Drake a PM.
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

And as I said I apologize for that because you're right as well Dame.  That shouldn't have come out as it did, no matter the reason, but it did and all I can do is make up for that and let it go.  This is supposed to be fun anyway, but that kind of thing annoys me on a good day, and today isn't a good day lol.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

arthenwel

I'm interest now. The multi bending destroys the whole game world in my opinion. So, I was holding off on stating my interest until it was resolved and stated clearly. Now that a 1 element rule has been stated, I will be putting in a cs for inspection when I can.

la dame en noir

I updated the profile and rules.

Just...please guys - I don't like drama. I've had a very long day, this is how I make friends and escape. This is a positive place. If someone isn't going in the right direction, guide them - don't belittle them.

It was my fault for not making it obvious in my rules, I just assumed most people knew that bit of information already. I'm only one GM.
A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 01, 2016, 03:18:15 PM
I updated the profile and rules.

Just...please guys - I don't like drama. I've had a very long day, this is how I make friends and escape. This is a positive place. If someone isn't going in the right direction, guide them - don't belittle them.

It was my fault for not making it obvious in my rules, I just assumed most people knew that bit of information already. I'm only one GM.

Don't beat yourself up. You cant account for how people will react and do things. *hug* :)

arthenwel

Wasn't belittling anyone. Just throwing out information that may not have been known or just overlooked.

la dame en noir

OOO I'm soooo happy you're using a Two Steps From Hell song! :3
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

I'm not entirely sure firebenders can energy bend or read the chi of someone as you suggest.  Bloodbending waterbenders can interrupt the flow of chi needed to bend, as proven by Amon during the first season of LoK, and while I know firebenders can manipulate and redirect lightning, I'm not sure that extends to the energy in the body itself.  Beyond that though, and that's just me really asking if that's a thing or not, I like what I see already CK.  ;D  The song choice is also awesome lol.

BennyQ

Anyone can learn chi reading/manipulation I think, benders and non-benders alike. Those with bending abilities just have a greater affinity for it. Ty Lee, a non-Bender, could block chi in people's body with pinpoint precision attacks. Waterbenders can employ it in their healing process. Firebenders are not excused either. In order to even lightning bend, you have to be able to redirect the chi of your body. So  it's not impossible at all. In fact her character needs to be aware of it even to employ lightning-bending. Those with the combustion abilities use their chi to direct the fire bending through their forehead, one of the chakras or whatever. I have no issue with it.

Vergil1989

Ah, good points on everything there Benny.  And you're right.  Katara's a waterbending healer, as was her namesake before her along the same lines, the whole chi bit I mean.  As for firebenders, you make a valid point, the same with Ty Lee able to interrupt the flow of energy with pinpoint precision strikes.  That little acrobat was cute as hell but she scared the shit outta me at the same time lol.  But alright, I'll shut up, this time.  :P

Juggtacular

Drake Valentine

la dame en noir

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 01, 2016, 07:08:50 PM
I am withdrawing my interest, good luck with your game~

I was afraid that was going to happen. Happy roleplay, Drake. I'm sorry about everything.
A&A | FxF |

Vercile

Couple of pics people might wanna use, or whatever. :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

I like them both as well, but oddly enough I like the second one more lol.

arthenwel

I agree verg. Although, there's just something seductive about the first

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 01, 2016, 05:49:56 PM
I'm not entirely sure firebenders can energy bend or read the chi of someone as you suggest.  Bloodbending waterbenders can interrupt the flow of chi needed to bend, as proven by Amon during the first season of LoK, and while I know firebenders can manipulate and redirect lightning, I'm not sure that extends to the energy in the body itself.  Beyond that though, and that's just me really asking if that's a thing or not, I like what I see already CK.  ;D  The song choice is also awesome lol.

I got that all right off the wiki. I don't think all benders read and work with chi as fire benders draw their bending ability from their chi. But that is how it reads to me.

I'm honestly trying to over analyse every detail though. It will kill my muse if everything gets nit picked to death. Lol

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Primarch

Player ||Primarch

Name || Goro Yamamoto
Age || 28
Sexuality || Heterosexual
Gender || Male

Bender? || Yes
Power || Earthbending / Metalbending

Occupation || Dai Li/Republic City Police Inspector
Connections || Open
Skills || Investigation, Cooking, Baking & has a certain proficiency with electronics

Personality || Like most people there are multiple elements to the psyche of Goro, first and foremost Goro considers himself a Patriot of the Earth Kingdom. His father and grandmother were both agents of the Dai Li. As an agent of the Dai Li he carries himself like most others do, stern, uncompromising, discreet and of course very professional. It should be noted that Goro is loyal to the Earth Kingdom before anything else, this loyalty does not necessary extend to the individual currently ruling the Earth Kingdom.

When operating in Republic City however (which is the vast majority of the time, as he is currently involved in a long term deep cover operation) Inspector Yamamoto is an entirely different specimen. As a citizen of Republic City Goro is approachable, friendly and enjoys banter. He competes with his social and professional peers in a manner that is sporting but not aggressive. As an Inspector he has an attention to detail and displays impressive deductive skills.

On a more personal level, since coming to Republic City Goro has started to question some of his beliefs in service to the Earth Kingdom and the legitimacy of his mission, though he generally tells himself this is just a result of long exposure to a foreign life style and keeping his mission in mind is top priority.

Background || Goro was born and raised in Ba Sing Se, his family enjoying a position of some relevance after generations of military service. One can go back as far as their are records and the Yamamoto's have been military people, in more recent generations however the Yamamoto family have served in the feared and respected Dai Li. Goro's father served, as did his Grandmother. From a young age it was made clear that Goro's parents intended for him to do the same. Goro was hardly a model student in his younger years, always more interested in his next meal or throwing people into a nearby river as opposed to learning how to do something like...math. How life would change.

At thirteen years old Goro was enlisted for training with the Dai Li. The young Mr. Yamamoto was a diamond in the rough so to speak, oozing potential but lacking any of the drive to see it fulfilled. As it would turn out, Ba Sing Se's secret police have ways of motivating a young man.  What entered the Dai Li training program and what emerged were two entirely different creatures. The boy had been frivolous and rowdy, the graduated Dai Li agent was focused and dedicated. He was sculpted into the ideal operative of the Earth Kingdom.

Goro took part in standard service for the Dai Li until he was twenty one, by then he was both an accomplished Earth Bender and Metal Bender, though he had significantly more Earth Bending training. It brought up an interesting opportunity for the Dai Li. As the Earth Kingdom still considered Republic City to be built upon Earth Kingdom territory and rightfully within the borders of the Kingdom, they were curious as to what level of support there would be within the City if the Kingdom attempted to annex Republic City. Not to mention it would be valuable to have an agent inside the City in a position that would potentially give him information and insight.

The Dai Li developed a fresh background for Goro which established him as having spent his youth as a member of a gang who underwent a successful rehabilitation while in prison before turning his life around and becoming a member of the Ba Sing Se Police, using his insight into Gang Activities to assist in their arrest. He was even given numerous tattoos to fully sell the story. With everything set up Goro traveled to Republic City with fresh credentials and a letter of recommendation from the Ba Sing Se Police Chief. He enlisted in the Republic City Police where his Dai Li training quickly made him an invaluable officer. It has been seven years since then, he has since made Inspector and while he still regularly reports back to Ba Sing Se (via coded letters written to his 'sister') he has recently started having a few...doubts.

Appearance || If on display the most obvious part of his appearance would be the extensive tattoos. They do not tend to be on display however unless he's at his favourite sauna or the beach. Beyond that there's the shock of red hair normally worn back tied back. He has a lithe-athletic frame and its noticeably toned.

Pet || None
Hobbies || Goro keeps his mind sharp with books, his body strong with exercise and rewards his soul with a long session in a sauna. 

O/O ||
Theme Song || [Still seeking!][/size]

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Oh boy.  The Dai Li creep the shit out of me, especially after seeing what they do during the ATLA episodes when Team Avatar visit the city and learn about the corruption that was thankfully removed by Aang and the team.  I love the stuff here though, but it does raise a question.  What happens when he runs into Katara given her very close relation to the current Avatar?  This ought to be good lol.  I love the potential for drama myself Primarch.  ;D

Juggtacular

Tao won't like the Dai Li at all either considering all the shit they put his grandma and Team Avatar through.

CurvyKitten

I can't for the life of me remember if those flying lemurs were in the legend of korra age of avatar? If so I so wants one :P

Vergil1989

They were in both far as I remember.  So you'd be good on that CK.  ;D  Momo was in ATLA, and Meelo had a flying lemur called Pokey.  Lol go ahead, say it, I'm a nerd.  :P

arthenwel

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 02, 2016, 05:51:16 PM
They were in both far as I remember.  So you'd be good on that CK.  ;D  Momo was in ATLA, and Meelo had a flying lemur called Pokey.  Lol go ahead, say it, I'm a nerd.  :P
Didn't I go and pull fucking quotes from all over LOK and ATLA? What does that make me

Lustful Bride

You guys should be having this conversation in the OOC thread, not the recruitment thread.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 02, 2016, 06:54:20 PM
You guys should be having this conversation in the OOC thread, not the recruitment thread.

Whew, I was just about to say that.
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

la dame en noir

Saturday. I need to finish my profile and figure out what IC to open up first. I want you guys to talk amongst yourselves in the OOC, make connections, and sub plots. I'm working closing shifts the next 4 nights, while also finishing up some cosplay for an upcoming convention. I'm going to make this work.

Sorry about the delay.
A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 02, 2016, 11:16:23 PM
Saturday. I need to finish my profile and figure out what IC to open up first. I want you guys to talk amongst yourselves in the OOC, make connections, and sub plots. I'm working closing shifts the next 4 nights, while also finishing up some cosplay for an upcoming convention. I'm going to make this work.

Sorry about the delay.

No worries at all, you just take your time. ^_^ Haste makes waste.

Vergil1989

Indeed.  Besides, my grandpa is in from Florida for a couple days, and we live in Illinois.  So we're having a cookout tomorrow, having family over, likely be a little busy myself tomorrow night anyway.  So no worries Dame, but yeah, I don't mind planning stuff in the meantime.

Also real quick while I'm thinking about it again.  The Sato Estate on the Dragon Flats Borough, and I feel like there was something else I was wanting added to the list of places, but I can't remember it now lol.  Just when you get a chance though Same.  Have a good one in the meantime though!

And for anyone else looking to join, we could actually use a couple more people.  A couple of airbenders, non benders mostly, but we'll take what we can get.

arthenwel

Mac84

Ooo, This looks very interesting. ;D

I can already see a Non-bending early 30's portly Mechanic that goes by the name of "Chow-Chow" ;D

This would be his Vehicle:

Juggtacular

Quote from: Mac84 on June 03, 2016, 01:54:35 PM

I can already see a Non-bending early 30's portly Mechanic that goes by the name of "Chow-Chow" ;D

Non-Bending you say?
Early 30's you say?
Portly Mechanic you say?
Chow-Chow you say?

Lustful Bride

la dame en noir

Quote from: Juggtacular on June 03, 2016, 02:07:13 PM
Non-Bending you say?
Early 30's you say?
Portly Mechanic you say?
Chow-Chow you say?

I'm so over your gifs lmao

You're so funny.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: Mac84 on June 03, 2016, 01:54:35 PM

Sounds fuckin fantastic! :3
A&A | FxF |

Mac84

(WIP)
Name: Chow-Chow

Sexuality: Hetro (but given a cute enough trap, and enough alcohol, he may be "Persuaded".)

Bending: Uh, no.

Powers: Didn't ya read the previous line ya igjit!?

Occupation: Mechanic, Driver, Underground Racer (ey! Even weh non-benda haz skillz!)

Connections: None

Skills: Mechanically adept, Handyman,  Racer, can eat 12 large pork bowls in a single sitting.

Vehicle:

Personality: Chow-Chow, or that is what everyone calls him, is a relatively relaxed individual that enjoys his naps, and loves to Ride his motorcycle, and Race. Friendly, but quiet. Though Chow-Chow is not very bright. (Will Work on it more)

Background: Chow-Chow comes from the deep boonies of the Earth Kingdom. He's been a drifter ever since he left school to see the world. Riding on his trusty Motorcycle, Chow-Chow has traveled across the many lands of the World, and seen many things. Often paying of his room, and food by doing odd jobs, particularly jobs involving his hands. Some of his money comes from winning races against local competitors in underground circuits. While Pro-Bending may be a place where Benders shine. The Underground Racing circuit is where Chow-Chow shines. He can drive pretty much anything an engine, but prefers his trusty bike. Eventually, his road brought him to New Republic City. Here, he works at a Corner "Gas" stations as a mechanic. Though when he isn't working, he is often found Napping by his bike waiting on something to do.

Appearance: Chow-Chow is heavy, about 270. Standing at 5'11", he is above average height. He has short black hair, and a scruffy beard with a square Jaw. He is fairly rotund which causes issues when he visits Noodle carts, and the smaller stalls in the market. Often knocking things over his his gut. Though his work does keep his arms, chest, and legs rather toned. Generally he wears clothing akin to overalls, and tight shirts as he finds it difficult to find shirts in his size. Heavy boots with iron caps over the toe are often seen on his feet.

Pets: None

Hobbies:
Eating
Racing
Napping.

O/O: Same as Player

Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z3gkq_gWL4

Vergil1989

I'd approve you just on the fact you chose Lynyrd Skynyrd's best song.  ;D  Simple Man he might be, but I like Chow Chow already.  Granted, your profile would need a bit of work still, as you said yourself Mac, but it'd be good to have ya aboard and I'm sure our lovely GM will say the same.  See ya in the city!

Lustful Bride

CurvyKitten

Done I think LOL!!!

Player ||curvykitten

Name ||Chae Won
Age ||20
Sexuality ||Hetrosexual
Gender ||Female

Bender? || Y
Power || fire bending, lighting bending, chi (energy)reading and manipulation

Occupation || Messenger and Underground fight, (used to be probender)
Connections ||her old team, bookie, her family (though they have disowned her)
Skills ||Combat, stamina, quick recovery, parkor,, dancing,

Personality ||Chae Won is one that can easily be called unpredictable. Her emotions have been known to get the better of her when they become to intense. Her highs can be high and her lows can be rock bottom. But that isn't to say she is always on rocky ground. Layla is an old soul with creative core. Her ups and downs come from her harsh upbringing, and trust is something she never really had. She has no faith in the people around her, but secretly she wishes for those real connections that truly mean something. Stay on her good side and you will have a slightly crazy yet always entertaining friend, get on her bad side and even she can't promise what will happen. 

Background ||
Chae was born to a family that worked and lived in a fire temple. They grew up teaching the techniques to other fire benders and lived an honorable life. And for the most part Chae was happy, a bit of a wild child. But it was no surprise that a fire bender was a spirited child. Years past quickly enough and soon Chae Won grew into a talented and vibrant young woman. Her family wanted her to of course continue the traditions they had upheld for countless generations. But Chae had a strong need to be something more than a shrine maiden.

When she turned 16 Chae began to sneak out and explore the city. Soon falling in with a small group of benders that in the end weren't the best of influences. A bit of a cliché yes, but still eventually Chae found herself excitedly forming a Probender team with them. And at first her new life of growing fame was all she could hope for. Even with the disapproval of her family. They believed bending should never be used as a sport, but a tradition that should be respected.

She turned against their wishes and believed that her team and small circle of friends were her new family. But after a match gone wrong, she discovered they were nothing more lies.

Her teammates seemed to have made a deal, if they lost they would gain one hell of a pay out in return. Chae disagreed and tried to encourage them to turn down the offer. And thinking they were with her, she took to the field and fought her hardest to win. When it became clear she wasn't going to throw the match her own teammates turned against her. The earth bender had been cheating for some time, and allowed a few metal ball bearings to fall into the earth disk he sent flying her way. The disk hit Chae in the back, the nearly deafening sound of cracking bone filled the quickly silencing arena. Her body falling down to the water below became the last thing she remembers before blacking out.

She woke up in a panic due to being surrounded by water. The healers had submerged her in an effort to pull her body back together. It was unnerving to say the least, a fire bender stuck beneath the swirling waters for what seemed a lifetime day after day. Time slipped by as she worked on her recovery and hid from the world that labeled her a cheater. Her team had been found out and disbanded due to the charges. Her family turned away in shame and left her alone to face the long road to recovery.

After some time Chae was nearly fully healed, the marks on her back seeming to be the only thing that remained of the incident. But it as amazing as that was, she was still alone in a very big world. So she turned to the streets, and again found people that led her to a place she probably would have avoided if given half the chance. But desperate times called for desperate measures. And Chae soon found herself in the rings that form the underground bender fights. At first she lost....a lot, but soon her skills evolved into something worth noting. Gaining the name Phoenix due to her ability to seemingly rise from the edges of defeat with a bang as she does what is needed to survive. And living the life she created as best she can. Thankfully finding another job in an effort to seem legit, she works for a messaging service during the day.

Appearance ||Her vibrant blue eyes pop against the pale tone of her skin, and the darkness of her hair. Her athletic frame has the gentle touch of a famine curves. Add her unique sense of style on top of all that and Chae is a beauty that may surprise you. She has a tattoo on her right shoulder, tribal markings she got on a whim. And she still retains scars on her back from the damaged received from her own teammate.

Pet ||Hawk named Franky
Hobbies || practicing, fighting, dancing, eating, free running, drinking, gambling, cars, bikes and anything that moves fast,

O/O ||please respect my offs, open to discussion on other things.
Theme Song || https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95DN88fq8gI[/size]

Player ||CurvyKitten

Name || Kenna Baesoon
Age || 19
Sexuality || Heterosexual (bi curious)
Gender || Female

Bender? ||no
Power || N/A

Occupation || Chef, Would be singer
Connections || local shop owners, her father, countless locals in one area of the city or another
Skills || Cooking, singing, composing, meditation, being in the know(people talk when they are full and happy :P), blade handling (small or short blades),

Personality ||Curious, playful, flirty, quirky, honest, passionate, calming, caring, thoughtful, these are all words that could describe Yasmin.. A gentle soul from another time, she is sweet and mostly kind towards anyone she comes across. Though she has been known to be rather protective of those she thinks needs it. And yet does not deal well with her anger or hurt feelings, and can at times express them a bit overly zealously.

Background ||
Kenna parents were a lovely sweet couple that fell in love over a perfectly cooked bowl of noodles. The two loved to cook, and her father loved to eat. They opened a small restaurant and lived a simple yet happy life. Their happiness only growing as Kenna was born. She was born early and weak, but they believed in the strength they saw in her vibrant blue eyes. And with the help of healers Kenna was able to survive, though her hair turned white during those early events.

The happy family remained within the city, even as they were pressured by the growing gang influences that surrounded them. The community banded together and tried to remain strong. Information passing through the local shop owners became their stock and trade. They sued it to keep their assailants at bay. But it seemed her father had gotten a hold of a bit of information that they simply couldn't let out. Men came to their restaurant and tried to make an example of her parents. In the end her mother was killed, and her father buckled down and agreed to give back whatever it was he had.

It was a terrible loss, and in truth Kenna's father had no real idea how to raise a little girl on his own. But they managed and even rebuild the restaurant. Renaming it in memory of the mother and wife they lost.

Today Kenna does most of the day to day running of the shop, her father remaining hidden in the kitchen and doing what he did best. Information still seemed to find its way to Kenna, and when it came to knowing the right people, well she was the girl to ask. But for the most part Kenna remained under the radar in an effort to avoid any other tragedies blowing apart her small happy life again.

Appearance ||
Her body is lithe and seemingly delicate, yet her features and shape are truly beautifully feminine. Her soft female curves alluring enough to draw the eye, her breasts just big enough to fill a strong hand and full hips give her that supple yet delicate feminine curve. Her blue eyes large, warm and inviting. Her hands seem delicate but have small calluses from working in the kitchen and the garden for many years. Her hair in its natural state is nearly pure white, so she tends to dye it using a natural pigment. Currently she has a gentle pink inspired by the cherry blossoms that her favorite meadow.
Pet || Flying Lemur Petrie
Hobbies ||Singing, cooking, trying new foods, gardening, writing, playing her guitar and a piano when she gets access to one, swimming, spending time with freinds

O/O || please respect my offs, open to discussion on other things.
Theme Song ||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvC4NJRHsc[/size]

arthenwel

Vergil1989

I miss Bobby Singer from Supernatural.  Thanks for the fond memories LB.

And CK?  Awesome!  Is it wrong that I want to have Katara and Kenna to become a thing?

Lustful Bride

You posted the same characters twice. Don't you think you should delete the older version?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: arthenwel on June 03, 2016, 04:30:43 PM
XD

I take you like them? hehe

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 03, 2016, 04:32:11 PM
I miss Bobby Singer from Supernatural.  Thanks for the fond memories LB.

And CK?  Awesome!  Is it wrong that I want to have Katara and Kenna to become a thing?

LOL Who knows, I left Kenna bi curious but we shall see what happens hehe.

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 03, 2016, 04:37:13 PM
You posted the same characters twice. Don't you think you should delete the older version?

Shrugs~ I didn't think it was a big deal, with them being a few pages back. I mainly didn't want them to be missed since they weren't on the current page. But if a double post bothers people I shall take them down. I mainly saved them afterward just in cast my net hiccuped as its been really bad about that lately. I'd hate to have to rewrite all that LOL

Vergil1989

I don't see a problem with it myself CK, the double post thing I mean, and I think it's better to be safe than sorry.  I understand net issues, so you don't have to explain that to me.

And even if they don't become a thing, just being friends would be fine for me.  ;D

la dame en noir

Posting from work on a little phone. Everything looks great. Now please, have at it in the ooc, I'll post the characters when I get home tonight.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Tokyorose627

Vergil1989

I don't see a problem with that my friend.  Far as I know, we could use a couple of airbenders as well as nonbenders, just to balance things out, but feel free to do whatever you're comfortable with Tokyo.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 12, 2016, 12:03:31 AM
I don't see a problem with that my friend.  Far as I know, we could use a couple of airbenders as well as nonbenders, just to balance things out, but feel free to do whatever you're comfortable with Tokyo.

Thanks! I had some concepts that I've had for a while that I wanted to use; not sure which one I want to use however.

They're either:

A Female Non-Bender that works at a spiritual healing type facility to help heal patient's wounds and ease people's pain and fought by using Chi Blocking,

or a Female Non-Bender that's actually from the long line of Kyoshi Warriors (since they never showed up in Korra I thought it would be awesome to have a Kyoshi Warrior in the group).

Not sure which one though, caue I love both ideas! >X<

Vergil1989

Tokyorose627

Vergil1989

Lol glad to hear it, and that I could help.  The IC is up, as is the OOC and character threads, but Dame, our GM, has been insanely busy, so we're just waiting on her to get a break which should be tomorrow night if all goes according to plan.  We'll probably start Monday at the latest, so there's no immediate hurry is all I'm saying.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 12, 2016, 12:24:06 AM
Lol glad to hear it, and that I could help.  The IC is up, as is the OOC and character threads, but Dame, our GM, has been insanely busy, so we're just waiting on her to get a break which should be tomorrow night if all goes according to plan.  We'll probably start Monday at the latest, so there's no immediate hurry is all I'm saying.

Thanks! I'll strt making my OC now then since I'm off tomorrow!

Vergil1989

Cool beans.  And again no problem Tokyo.  Hope to see what you have soon.

Tokyorose627

Name || Mallory Rose Kyoshi (Nickname: Rose)

Age || 24

Sexuality || Heterosexual

Gender || Female

Bender? || No

Occupation || Kyoshi Warrior, Healer in her spare time

Connections || None (So far...)

Skills || Hand to Hand (Chi Blocking) and Combat training, tactics in spying and espionage, knows how to swim and how to survive in the wilderness for long periods of time (around two weeks), pakour training

Personality || Despite her somewhat intimidating appearance wearing her Kyoshi Warrior Uniform and makeup, Mallory is shown to be a kind and caring individual, willing to help others that are either in pain, or in need of her services. Not wanting to see anyone be bullied or taken advantage of, she helps those that she passes by, and does what she can to make the world a better place, despite being such a small percentage in the vast majority of the world around her. She can be somewhat sarcastic to some people she finds distrusting at first, but can begin to change once the person has shown that have no ill intentions, and as time will go on, she'll learn to trust them back in return. She can be kind and caring to others, and somewhat annoyed or troubled by others, and she doesn't exactly have the knack for keeping the latter a secret; if she feels someone is annoying her or keeping her from a certain goal, she'll be tempted to speak her mind if needed to. Despite that, she does what she can to have everyone around her be happy, and most of all, safe. Gruff, serious, confidant, and headstrong, she knows what she can take, and she knows that in any fight, she can handle herself.

However, when she isn't in her Kyoshi Warrior Uniform, Mallory can seem much more fragile, or gentle. She can be seen in different clothes and without her makeup, going around Republic City having a nice day and enjoying herself and what the City has to offer. However if you happen to stop by her usual spot near the shops, you'll notice her in one of the oldest shops in the City, a store that specializes in medicines and therapy regarding injuries and muscle relaxation, as well as meditation. She's much more approachable because of her more gentle looking appearance, and due to her clothes being different and the environment she is in, Mallory is much less prone to get annoyed or bothered by people easily; it can still happen, however. When she's not in uniform, she's more kind, gentle, and approachable to others, feeling she can be at ease and take a breath from her work as a Kyoshi Warrior for a time.

Healer's Kimono

Background || Being born on the small and somewhat still inhabited Kyoshi Island, Mallory was taught of the many adventures that her great grandmother had done, and of the good that she did to keep the world in balance. As per tradition for girls in her family, Mallory was put under training to become a Kyoshi Warrior, and just like Kyoshi, she was as studious and hardworking as the woman she resembled. Around the age of 15, she had become the top student within the new group of Warriors, and another year later, became their new leader. Their jobs and goals were simple enough; take care of the villagers and folks that happened to visit, and keep the island safe from any harm that could come their way. With Mallory's leadership, they were able to accomplish their goals and then some, with their group helping the village and visitors with anything they needed.

However, as time went on, Mallory felt like there was more that she could do for others; not just on the island, but out in the world around her that she had not yet travelled. With the permission from the head mayor of the village, she gave secondary command to one of the girls in her group, and taking her uniform and a few belongings, set off on a ship to sail the rest of the world, and travel to help others in need. Taking her time, she traveled to the Water Tribes South Pole, the Fire Nation, and even Ba-Sing-Se in hopes of learning new things and finding new ways to help others. Around the age of 22, after spending some months in the Earth Kingdom, she came across a group of merchants that needed help taking their things to a boat that travelled to Republic City. After helping them out, they offered her a free trip in exchange for her kind gesture, and with no other place to go, and not having seen the city, she accepted.

Immediately, Mallory had noticed some of the chaos and disarray that Republic City still had. From thieves and low lifes, to crimes that pitted benders against non-benders, even after the heroics of Avatar Korra, Mallory found that she had a purpose to help, rather then stay cooped up on her home island. She began to act, stopping criminals where they did wrong doings, and even aligned herself, in a brief alliance, with the Chief of Police of Republic City, becoming a contact, and partner for the law enforcement.

However catching criminals isn't what she does all day.

With everything that she does, working with the police and helping the city, Mallory decided she wanted a somewhat normal civilian life along with her working life as a Kyoshi Warrior. Taking off her makeup and uniform, she began to look for some sort of outlet to let her have space and freedom to do what she wanted, and after some time, found a job as being a volunteer herbalist and healer at one of the oldest clinics in Republic City. Deciding this was an outlet for her, she created a seperate life for herself, letting people call her 'Rose' instead of her real name, due to the dangers of having some criminals found out her identity, and began to change her lifestyle day by day.

On days as 'Mallory', she works as a Kyoshi Warrior; tough, stern, serious and stops criminals. As 'Rose', she's gentle, kind, considerate, and more to heart then her more serious personality as a Kyoshi Warrior.

Appearance || Mallory's body is strong and lithe in form, with her chest being around a high C-Cup. Her height is short for her age, standing at around 5'0 exactly, but Mallory doesn't seem bothered by it, despite the remarks she gets by others. Her hair is cut in a medium length bob, with her hair color being a dark brown, and her skin being a lightly tanned color. Her eyes, however, are what separate her from others; rather then being brown much like her hair, one of her eyes is a stunning dark violet, while the other is a cerulean ocean water blue, due to Mallory having been born with Heterochromatic eyes. She also bares a small beauty mark under her right eye, as well as at the bottom of her chin, which is usually covered by her Kyoshi Warrior Makeup.

When in her uniform as a Kyoshi Warrior, she wears a contact on her right eye that changes her violet eye into a cerulean blue, just like her left eye to match. Due to heterochromatic eyes being an odd rarity, with some telling her that heterochromatic eyes give her and others around her good luck, Mallory had been stared at by many, either ridiculed, or having people being too interested in her appearance; some had even been so bold as to try to marry her simply for her odd rarity in eye color. When she wears her regular healer's kimono however, she lets her eyes be their regular color, rather then hide them.

Kyoshi Warrior Make-up

Kyoshi Warrior Uniform || Mallory's uniform is made to be much like the original Kyoshi Warrior uniforms made to resemble their leader and founder, Avatar Kyoshi. Made of tightly knit and sewn fibers, the cloth made for the uniform is tough, making it able to easily withstand multiple cuts from sharp objects; however, after slashing at the fabric for a few swings, the sharpness of a blade can begin to tear the seams. The armor, worn against her chest and for her leg and armguards are made of a sturdy wood, used to block arrows and other sharp objects from piercing her body easily. Equipped with her for fighting is a metal plated fan given to all Kyoshi Warriors; with it, it can deflect arrows and kunai, as well as come as a handy distraction in fights to entangle her enemies. She also keeps a bag at her thigh that holds three kunai, rope, and smoke bombs in case of emergencies. In some cases she carries a sheathed katana, but only in certain circumstances. The final piece to her uniform would be the gold plated headpiece that she wears, which resembles the rising sun, and the rays that it emits; she's been told that this headpiece was worn by the previous leader of the Kyoshi Warriors and their most respected teachers, Suki.

Kyoshi Warrior Uniform

Pet || None.

Hobbies || -Meditating

-Flower Arranging

-Practicing her Chi-Blocking and martial arts techniques

-People Watching; Enjoying watching others have a nice time

O/O || Same as Player. Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Theme Song ||

The Legend of Korra - Balance

Vergil1989

Why can't all the awesomely pretty girls be bisexual at the very least?  Lol joking aside, I love Mallory, especially since you used Yuna from Final Fantasy X as your gal's appearance.  I'm pretty sure Dame will say yes, but you have my vote of approval at least.  Good luck and hope to see ya soon!

Lustful Bride

Its best to PM Juggtacular and La Dame en Noir since they are the GMs and can give you the proper approval.

I'm considering joining but I don't know if I have the time or not. How fast is this game going? I could easily fill that bisexual bishoujo need.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 12, 2016, 09:00:30 AM
Its best to PM Juggtacular and La Dame en Noir since they are the GMs and can give you the proper approval.

I PMed them; hopefully they respond soon.

Vergil1989

Well MissFire, we haven't even started yet truth be told, so you're more than welcome to sign up if you think you have the time.  ;D  And yeah, what our lovely LB said, PMing Jugg should get something back while Dame's not available.  I forgot he was the Co-GM, but it was three in the morning when I sent that last reply so I think that can be forgiven lol.  Couldn't sleep last night so I popped on for a second to check a few things, hoping it'd help me get to sleep.  It did, thankfully.  Anyway, see ya around!

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on June 12, 2016, 06:47:25 PM
Anyone on?

This isn't the place to have a discussion, also be patient. We all have lives outside of E :P

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 12, 2016, 06:52:43 PM
This isn't the place to have a discussion, also be patient. We all have lives outside of E :P

just asking.  :P

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 12, 2016, 11:46:55 AM
Well MissFire, we haven't even started yet truth be told, so you're more than welcome to sign up if you think you have the time.  ;D  And yeah, what our lovely LB said, PMing Jugg should get something back while Dame's not available.  I forgot he was the Co-GM, but it was three in the morning when I sent that last reply so I think that can be forgiven lol.  Couldn't sleep last night so I popped on for a second to check a few things, hoping it'd help me get to sleep.  It did, thankfully.  Anyway, see ya around!
I think you mean Karma :P

Quote from: Karma on June 12, 2016, 09:23:57 AM
I'm considering joining but I don't know if I have the time or not. How fast is this game going? I could easily fill that bisexual bishoujo need.
The game isn't fast pace :3
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Tokyorose627

I sent in an OC sheet when you have the time to look at it Dame. :3

la dame en noir

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on June 12, 2016, 07:31:53 PM
I sent in an OC sheet when you have the time to look at it Dame. :3
I know. I just got back from a 4 day convention. I'll make sure to be back in my GMing attire tomorrow. I owe a few posts atm.
A&A | FxF |

Tokyorose627

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 12, 2016, 09:12:04 PM
I know. I just got back from a 4 day convention. I'll make sure to be back in my GMing attire tomorrow. I owe a few posts atm.

Ok, though I have work and school all tomorrow so I won't be able to be on long.

Tokyorose627

Am I allowed to talk with others on the OOC topic while I wait or no?

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Looking for Non-benders, airbenders, and the like! Please join now! We've just barely begun <3
A&A | FxF |

I'll be playing an Airbender once I have time to get my character together. :)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Player || Karma

Name || Tatsumaki “Nat” Tachibana
Age || 27
Sexuality || Bisexual
Gender || Female

Bender? || Yes
Power || Airbending, force specialization

Occupation || Industrial executive
Connections || Innumerable
Skills || Diplomacy, politicking, administration

Personality || Ms. Tachibana has lived a life of luxury as the heir to a massive conglomerate. She has certain expectations about how events and people are to unfold. Her airbending specialty is borne directly from her behavior; if something isn’t going her way, she likes to make it go her way. Likewise, she has a taste for the finer things in life, be they material or flesh.

Background || The Tachibana name is as widely known as Sato, if not more. The two families were at the forefront of the bending-driven industrial revolution during the golden age of Avatar Aang. Where Sato focused more on urban technologies such as automobiles and assembly lines, Tachibana focused on rural expansion via railroad, farming vehicles, and infrastructure. While it was initially difficult to sway small towns and farmers into investing in technology, Tachibana’s peerless results soon won them over. The resulting economic empire rapidly became a monolith with Tatsumaki as its presumptive heir.

While they were not originally a family of benders, and from the Fire Nation nonetheless, the merging of the worlds granted Tatsumaki’s mother new powers and, shortly after birth, they discovered she had them too. However, where most benders prefer agility and flight, Tatsumaki has honed her efforts in the field of force application, or more technically: pressure manipulation. The world is full of air, she realized, and it can be used to move almost anything. While she is trained in self-defense, she is not a martial artist like most benders, and would usually prefer to avoid combat where possible.

Appearance || Dark hair, pale skin, and impeccable fashion sense defines those descended from the Fire Nation, and nowhere more purely than Tatsumaki Tachibana. Slender and almost dainty, she might have been a model in another life.

Hobbies || Haircare, fashion, and in general looking fabulous.

O/O || No limits. She prefers lovers that challenge her.
Theme Song ||

Vergil1989

Katara gives Tatsumaki a strange look before remembering she's the equivalent of Cabbage Corp, before it went under.  "Not interested."

Lol joking aside, I personally love the idea you've put together here Karma.

Vergil1989

Lol indeed, and now Future Industries has another rival to crush.  :P

la dame en noir

Karma is my living, breathing, muse.

Thank you for the profile dear <3 I'll post it tomorrow. Go pester people in the OOC :3
A&A | FxF |

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 15, 2016, 08:39:47 PM
Karma is my living, breathing, muse.

Whoa. That's one of the coolest things anyone has ever said to me, seriously.

Angie

So uh, I may be joining the party as a total non-bender. Nice to meet you all?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

Hi Karma! I'll be joining with good ol' Harold, slightly tweaked though! He'll still be the hard smoking, hard drinking, two fisted fighter he was in your game though!

Angie

I spent half an hour searching, just trying to make sure Republic City had a part of the police force that was NOT the metalbenders. You would not believe how goddamn buried that tidbit is (and the answer is yes, the metalbenders are Republic City's SWAT and they do have other guys). It took me three hours-THREE HOURS!-just to do it right, because damnit, I have a reputation to uphold as an awesome character crafter. *grumble grumble*

Vergil1989

Sheesh, and I thought I got devoted to a role and the research required for it lol.  It's still nice to see you Anjie, I'm eager to see what you got.

arthenwel

Quote from: Angiejuusan on June 15, 2016, 11:02:43 PM
I spent half an hour searching, just trying to make sure Republic City had a part of the police force that was NOT the metalbenders. You would not believe how goddamn buried that tidbit is (and the answer is yes, the metalbenders are Republic City's SWAT and they do have other guys). It took me three hours-THREE HOURS!-just to do it right, because damnit, I have a reputation to uphold as an awesome character crafter. *grumble grumble*
But Mako was part of the police force right? He's a firebender. So it would make sense that you make a policeman that wasn't a bender right?

Angie

I still wanted to find confirmation, just something saying "Yeah go ahead". The Task Force tends to get a lot of the focus because, well, they are the 'Not Fucking Around' crew.

arthenwel

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Wispyr

Are you still looking for Air Benders & Non-Benders specifically?

la dame en noir

Quote from: Wispyr on July 02, 2016, 03:36:53 AM
Are you still looking for Air Benders & Non-Benders specifically?
Yes! Though, if you have another idea, I'm all for it! :3
A&A | FxF |

Wispyr

Hrmmmm... I'll ponder some things. See what I can come up with. I've been watching this for awhile, may as well let the muse run with it and see where it takes me.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Wispyr on July 02, 2016, 06:01:10 PM
Hrmmmm... I'll ponder some things. See what I can come up with. I've been watching this for awhile, may as well let the muse run with it and see where it takes me.
Yes! take your time. Its a slow paced game, so no rush! :3
A&A | FxF |

akirakaneda

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 01, 2016, 06:25:26 PM
Still looking for new players! :3

Uhmm ... I'm lucky then, a fire/lightning bender may have a chance to be accepted?

arthenwel

Player: arthenwel
Name: Ashkhan Aerie
Sexuality: Straight

Bender: Yes
Power: Awakened Airbender

Connections: Connection through the underground informants,  customers(information)
Skills: Acupuncture, chi-blocking, Dian Xue
Personality: He is a very cheerful person and loves to listen and chat with anyone around. He is engaging and tends to run along tangents as he speaks and winds up having to catch himself. That or the people say they have to leave. At work, he is extremely attentive to his customers lest he make a mistake. He came across his skills in acupuncture at a young age and has diligently practiced in order to help others. However, despite coming off as a savior, he won't help people unless there is some gain. His talks give him knowledge and information. Information that he can sell or even trade. His customers bring him gold that he can put in his pocket. If it doesn't help him, he won't do it. His mentality is, 'I made it the hard way and no one gave me a hand out. You can help yourself too.' Some may call him harsh for it, but that's life and their either one of those too weak to achieve or one of those that have the luxury to judge him. Either way, he wouldn't care. He would rather think of himself as practical. When it comes to the underground fights, he is constantly sizing everyone else and judging the location of meridian points in people's bodies. He is always in fight mode and assessing everyone.

Background: Ashkhan was born in the slums. His parents weren't benders. So, there were alot of jobs that were unavailable to them because of that.  More jobs were given to the benders, because it was more practical to have benders, rather than non-benders. They always worked menial jobs until they were fired or replaced. They lived in a makeshift shack that was in an alley. Even from a young age, he recognized the looks of disgust that came from those that lived a better life than them. Yet, his father never let it get to him. When Ashkhan was 6, he asked his father how he could put up with the unfairness of it and his father's words remained with him. "Unfairness is the way of life. There are those born with money and those born without. Each person decides what they do with the life their given. I could give up and just wait to die, but then my fate would be my fault. I could give up, but that would be my fault. Yet, I could keep trying until I make a better life. I could keep going even through the pain and can you guess who's responsible for that fate? Me, son. I am the only one that determines my fate. No one else. They look down on me because they don't see what they were raised with. They judge me based on what they've lived with. They don't understand my struggle. That means that they are stupid." The last was most likely meant to be amusing, but Ashkhan took every word at face value.

When Ashkhan was 9, his father was working on a construction job, after finally proving his worth. He was hauling materials around when a freak accident happened. The details were never fully discovered, but somehow, the frame of the building collapsed and fell, some of it fell on top of the boy's father, dislocating his shoulder and breaking his leg. Thanks to the company's policy, they received a visit from the local doctor. The doctor was a bit unusual, in that he used needles to poke the man's skin. Ashkhan watched the man work wide-eyed as he watched a wonder unfold. He watched his father's body relax and then watched as the pain disappeared from his face. The doctor also gave him some medicine and reset his shoulder and bone. About a month after, his father was healed and working in about a month. That was when Ashkhan desired to learn acupuncture. It was something even a non-bender could do.

When Ashkhan was 14, he found the doctor who had healed his dad and apprenticed under him. The next few years were spent learning about medicine, meridian points, energy channels, what each one did and how it would affect the body. His world revolved completely around medicine and the art of healing. While he studied, he lived with his father and practiced all he knew on him, in order to keep him healthy for work. He never tried anything unless he was sure that it would help. Not that there weren't a few mishaps, but nothing major. By the time he was 19 he was helping the doctor work on patients, which put some money in his pocket. However, not long after, his father died, leaving him to take care of his mother and find a way to make enough money to support them. Her job as a maid, just wasn't cutting it and the money he made assisting the doctor wasn't enough to cover the hole that losing his father had caused. He had no experience in any other field and no one would pay him as well as the doctor to be their assistants. Not to mention it would take several months minimum for enough patients to come in to sustain them. There was only one sure-fire way to earn enough money quick enough to sustain them. Underground fighting. Even losers were compensated. It wouldn't be much, but if he fought enough, it would be enough to feed them. Not to mention, he could always sell what little information that he had or even work as a healer. Thus began his foray into the underground world. When he began, his fighting was similar to that of a schoolkid. As time progressed he found he could use his fingers and knuckles to hit the meridian points and stop his opponent. This worked well in theory, but practice proved difficult as he didn't know how to defend or attack to hit the points in the first place.

After he turned 20, he found a teacher that would teach him an art called Dian Xue, which was an art designed to both heal or destroy a person using the meridian points and energy channels. His teacher had apparently learned from someone called Tai Li. Not that he really cared. If it helped him win fights, he would gladly learn. Over the next few years, he learned the martial art. During that time, his mother's health declined, despite all he did to help her and she finally fell asleep never to wake again. For weeks he pushed all emotions aside and focused on learning as a way to cope with the loss before it caught up to him and showed itself in his fights. He was extremely aggressive. Taking his anger and sorrow out on his opponent, usually leaving them on Death's doors. Although, he also left the arena bloody and beaten himself. By the time he was 23 he calmed down and took a more rational approach to his fights, no longer having any anger to make him aggressive. He lost alot of the support he had gotten, because his fights weren't as 'entertaining' anymore. Yet, that didn't mean he wasn't making money. In fact, he had made enough to start his own acupuncture clinic and no longer had to fight to survive, but he continued to do it on the side for extra money and to keep his feet in the underground network for any information that might prove useful. It was sometime after he opened his clinic that his air-bending awoke. Just like everything else, he practiced this until he had at least a modest amount of control while he tried to figure out what to do with it. He was by no means going to join the airbending colony, or whatever they called themselves. To do so would mean giving up everything he had gained. No thank you. He just had to find some way to make it useful.

Appearance:
Thin, but toned. His hands are long and delicate looking, but strong. His brown hair was nearly always pulled back into a ponytail and hung to the middle of his back. He has a few scars from mishaps in fights. One was across his right shoulder, going from an inch over the back of his shoulder to two inches down the front. Another scar was just a few inches from his chin along the left side of his jaw and was only an inch long. The last was across his left elbow that was going down diagonally towards the inside of his arm and was two inches long.

Pets: None at present
Hobbies: Doesn't believe he has time for any hobbies

O/O's: Same as player
Theme Song: Not really my kind of thing, but it was the closest I could get.