Temporal Genetics ( Female wanted )

Started by Odos, January 17, 2010, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odos

I'm looking for a female to play in a time travelling rp, there will be multiple characters involved for you to play, but they will be used just once, plus there will be one male (me) and one female (you) which will remain consistent throughout the game.

OK onto the game premise, it's the year 2342, a method of time travel has been perfected. It's seldom used for three reasons. 1) it's extremely expensive, far too expensive to be used just to study history. 2) Any time traveller is limited, by the physics of the temporal field used, to a 24 hour window after which time they are automatically returned to the present. 3) Regardless of whatever they attempt to do, no time traveller can in any way alter the past.

For these reasons time travel was relegated to being just a curiosity, something that was possible but of no practical use. Until a genetics lab came up with the idea of collecting sperm and ova from the great men and women of the past. Their idea was to use this DNA to create the perfect human. To this end they recruited two people, one of each sex, to become their temporal DNA collectors by surgically altering their reproductive organs. The woman was fitted with equipment that collected and stored any semen deposited within her, likewise the male could collect ova automatically and unnoticed from any female that he had sex with.

As you can see from the above this would mean different scenarios from history which could contain any elements desired. Also be aware that you don't need to be a history expert, the game is to be played on a personal level and historical accuracy is not a requirement, though a laser in ancient Egypt wouldn't quite cut it   ;D

Please Note : Don't assume that this game will be just one sex scene after another, the idea is to play out a full story for each coupling. How for instance would the male get to collect his samples from Cleopatra, would he even be able to get near her ? What about any of the great gay people in history, how would either of them collect the samples in such a situation as they only have equipment to collect from the opposite sex.

If anyone is interested please shoot me a pm for more details.

"I am sorry I have no vices for you to exploit"

OnO's Plus Old Mans Ramblings