Enter the black hole (searching M)

Started by Event Horizon, October 23, 2011, 09:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Event Horizon

After vanishing from the internet, in general, a while back, here I am again. I'm afraid my kinks haven't changed that much.

For starters, I play males, females and anything in between. Not a huge sucker for Fantasy, but if someone comes up with a good enough idea and has enough patience to guide me through a setting I'm not particularly skilled at, then I'm all for it. I tend to feel more comfortable with human / human pairings, but I can stretch out to playing other types of humanoid characters without a fuss. Just don't ask me to be a ladybug and we are all set.

My typical playing character is a power bottom, ideally someone that looks both passive and puny, but still manages to dominate in the end.

What I dig:

• Avatar The Last Airbender: Mostly RPing as Ty Lee. Would absolutely not turn down a Sokka or a Zuko.
  • Horror: Self explanatory. Zombie Apocalypses and Slasher scenarios being my favorites. I've been recently obsessed by the Evil Dead movies (mostly the first two) and would love to try and figure out a way to play this with an erotic twist. 
  • Star Wars: Mostly, just a huge Jedi crush. Actually, one could make a case for me having a good guy fetish in general, whatever "good guy" means.
  • Blue Velvet: Fancying myself playing as Dorothy Vallens lately.
  • Scars, cuts, bruises, dislocated or broken limbs, non overtly gory injuries in general.
  • Otherwise dominant males forced to submit: the more struggle, the better.

Decrepitdan

I would love to organize something with you. Please take a look at my request thread if you think we'd work well together. ;)

Event Horizon

Some updates popping in a few centuries later. Hey, I never said I wasn't slow.

Event Horizon