Negan's Harem (TWD themed story. F for Literate M)

Started by SinfulDesires, March 12, 2017, 11:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulDesires

So if you're a fan of The Walking Dead then hopefully this will interest you.

If you've watched the show then you know that Negan has his own harem of wives. One's that he's either taken from other men, found and brought in, offered them a place with him in order to help keep her loved ones alive, and so on. So in this scenario MC is found by some of Negan's men outside in the wilderness surrounded by Walkers. After she's saved, she's taken to Negan's compound and introduced to him. He takes an instant liking to MC and offers her a place with him. As long as she does what she's told she will be given everything she could possibly want. When she arrives at the Sanctuary, she is also met with Negan's other wives.

I'm thinking that there will be 5 all together that I will end up playing. Though MC will end up being the one he interacts with the most, at least for the time being.

So in this story we can either involve Rick's group in someway or just stay away from that arc altogether. Just depends on what you're feeling.

The elements that I'd like to include in the story are:
Drama
Danger
Multiple Partners
Public sex
Outdoor sex
Non-Con
Dark Romance/Love
Anal
Oral
Vaginal Sex
Risk of Pregnancy/Pregnancy
Light-Heavy Bondage
Lingerie
Sexy/Slutty Clothing

If this seems interesting to you and you would like to discuss it more, then just send me a PM.
Email: KayleeDietz101@gmail.com
Discord: AngelofDesire