Seeking creative female writers

Started by Batsose, October 09, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

Looking for a creative female.  PM me if interested in any of the below

Incest:
Summer Vacation

Brother / Sister (Consensual): There has been a sexual tension between them for a long time and then one family summer vacation it comes to a boil.  Everything happens in secret behind their parents back.  Starts out as innocent flirting, daring each other to do things like exhibition-type stuff or masturbate in front of each other and then a half-drunk game of strip poker leads to the forbidden.  I am open to how it goes from there.

Brother and Sister (NC): Siblings forced at gunpoint to have sex with each other by an unknown assailant who wants to sell the footage to a secret underground market.  Afterwards, both a secretly exhilarated, but don't want to admit it, and then they get a menacing bribery threat that if they don't do it again they will be exposed.   I am open to how this goes.

Uncle / Niece  She grew up with a secret crush on her Mother's brother and now he comes to stay with them as he is going through a divorce because he his wife cheated on him.  Feeling lonely and horny, she notices the strange sideways glances from him, but both are too shy to pursue the forbidden.  I would like to develop this further with someone.  I want to build the tension between that eventually leads to a secret romance.

Non-incest:
Investment firm
A female employee is desperate to keep her job.  Her boss has to lay people off unless they get some new investments.  There is one last big investor coming in and during a sales pitch, he suggests he is willing to invest if she fulfills a fantasy of his and have sex with him in front of her boss.  She does it out of desperation.  Afterward, Her boss like the outcome and suggest they could make a lot of money if she is willing to fulfill other business men’s fantasy.   RP would involve different fantasies, which I am open to ideas.

Bribing Stalker (NC / Exhibition)
A woman is caught embezzling from the company by an unknown IT guy who informs her through encoded emails.  He offers her a way out.  She has to perform certain acts in public while he secretly videotapes her to sell the tapes.  He gives her instructions every week and she must comply or go to jail.  She complies but also tries to figure out who it is.  I am open to how this goes

Plane crash
Two strangers, a man and a woman, are the only survivors of plane crash high in the mountains.  They find an abandoned cabin with some supplies, but they have to figure out how to survive and work together in the deep winter snow.  Over time a romance emerges.  I am open to how this goes.

Escape from Slavery
Taken
A young woman is abducted and put up on auction for sex slavery.  A mercenary hired to find her and help her escape.  During the daring escape, he begins to fall for her and then she tells him she doesn't want to go home.  I am open to how this goes

Other pairings I would like to develop:

Coach / Player

Father / Daughter

Doctor / Patient

Professor / Student
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Batsose

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs