Interest check-Fear the Walking Dead (post apoc , survival)

Started by WindVoyager, March 09, 2016, 05:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

About the Game

Its set in generic locations, despite the name it is NOT set in the Walking Dead universe though that doesn't mean you can't use characters from that fandom or any fandom as long as they fit into the world.

Does your character stick wit a small group? Safety in numbers after all. Or are they a loner who travels with a group or another person only when they need human companionship or need something? Did they have a group and ran away from them?

There will be two arcs, a slow moving one for those who want something slower paced where posts will be a few days to a week apart and a Fast paced arc in which posts will be a day or two part for those who want something fast paced.

Rules

-Use tags
-There is no posting order so you dont have to worry about waiting for someone to post
-This game will focus more on characters and plots so it will be low in smut. Not to say it wont happen, just don't let it be the focus and use a side arc thread for it so it doesn't slow down the main threads. When it comes to things like non con, make sure you clear it with the other player instead of springing it on them.
-Open to people of all races/gender/orientation/walks of life.
-If you choose to leave the group, please inform the GM and anybody you are RPing with so we're not left hanging
-Not  a rule but a request, engage with the other characters. You dont have to know anything about them to have your character talk to them and most wont bite if approached and interacted with. Your character doesn't have to screw them, just interact with them so no one is left hanging
-Please try not to keep anybody waiting on a post longer than one week. Real life happens but inform any one you are RPing with that you will be longer
- Multiple characters are allowed and encouraged

Characters

- Connections between characters are allowed and encouraged.
-You can have up to three main characters and as many NPCs as you can handle
-Characters can be orginal or a canon character taken from a horror based movie, TV show or game as long as they fit the setting. No supernatural creatures or charters.
- Make your characters as to what you like, If it means we end up with two people who are good at the same thing? Well a little rivalry makes things interesting.

Player Name:
Character Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Former Occupation:
Appearance: 
Bio / History:
Equipment:
Link to you On\Offs:
Notes:

Vonandi

I've been looking for a good plot-centric rp, consider me interested.

WindVoyager

I like smut as much as the next person but when that's all the RP is or when smut takes up a large portion of the RP, I find it very boring. Same with human only RPs.

Kye

WindVoyager

QuoteInterested in the slower paced thread/game.

Figured some players would be interested in a slower paced game even though I like faster paced ones so I made to arcs, one fast, one slow.

Updated: I made a LOT of change to the thread. Still keeping the separate arcs so we can have a fast paced one and slower one.

*don't know why I stupidly hit delete instead of modify reply...........I need more sleep   :-[