Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

okay I did not assist in the death of saber. *steps away from snow slowly*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Holy crap!  Erm, uh, umm...can't we just be civilized about this? *sad puppy eyes*  I really don't want to die, you see, dear Snow...

...um...but if 'tis a treaty that is desired, who'd like pizza? *Ewok minions deliver food from the gods*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*so happy so Saber breathing she gives him a free tonsil check...with her tongue...*

*happily passes out the goodies and boxes.*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

*raises hand* I'll take that pizza.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*is jaw-droppedly shocked after MzNurse's thorough...um, exam.*

Wow...y'know, you guys should kill me with dodgeball launchers more often!

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*takes out rocket launcher* you asked for it and another note I just love your random quotes.

*fires rocekt ball at saber*

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*completely oblivious to incoming rocket-propelled ball*  Why, thank you, dear saturnschild!  Why, this particular quote that I just added - !

*SPLAT!*

*is smushed under the impact, and is lying on the ground, still and unmoving, not unlike some sort of demented Saber-shaped pancake*

saturnschild

*runs off before she gets into trouble*

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*sighs and starts mouth to mouth on Saber again*

No goodies until he starts breathing again...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saberblue

*wakes up, breathes, and yawns*

Oh, my...that was a close one!  *hugs MzNurse*  Thank you, dear! XD

snow

*smacks saber with the base of the scythe*

damn right you better wake up! to hell if im giting my brownys late again!
>.>

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*takes scythe away from snow* my scythe is not to be used for violence *turn around and accidently hit ewok in the back of the head*

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

rolls on the floor giggling at the ewok, then pounces on saturn and cuddles "good morning" ^ ^

Lolli

Ooh, I missed all kinds of good stuff!
I-I mean... ack! I suddenly can't breathe! -falls to the floor in a faint for seemingly no reason at all, landing nearest MzNurse- Woe is me! I need a lifesaving kiss, too! -nudges Nurse with her elbow.. completely by accident, of course-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

looks at lolli with an "are you joking?" look........then asks" are you joking?"

Lolli

-peeps one eye open at Snow- Shaddup! I'm trying to get rescued, too!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

sighs "o no, some one help lolli, who well ever save her"

Lolli

-faintly smirks, then swoons again, tongue flopping out of her mouth oh, so conveniently-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Don't worry, Lolli!  I'll save you!

*Slaps a big red cross on his armor's pauldron, swoops down from the other end of the Shack, initiates mouth-to-mouth, carrying out the rescue with unusually high...enthusiasm*

saturnschild

oh no lolli nooooo *pushes saber away and slams fist down on Lolli chest* breath my dear lolli breath. *gets distracted* oh looky is snow.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*is pushed away, much to his dismay.*  Hey, speeder-thief!  This is MY rescue!  *counter-slams saturnschild, and then returns to "resuscitating" Lolli*

saturnschild

*looks in disbelief that she was pushed* why you.....oh you will pay for this. *raises scythe ready to strike saber*

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

You dare interrupt a professional unconscious-Lolli-mouth-to-mouth-reviving-guy in the middle of his work, such an audacious gesture as raising arms to him!  Bah!  Be smited, fiend, so that I might resume making out with - er, um, REVIVING, I mean - Lolli! *ignites lightsaber (blue in color, of course) and charges*

saturnschild

*runs away* hey hey hey ur letting lolli die.

Ons and Offs saturn