A Scripted Play: Ideas and Themes inside! [M/M, M/F, F/F, MUL]

Started by Scriptophile, February 01, 2009, 03:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriptophile

Hello hello~ I am Scriptophile, and I am here to recruit YOU! Yes, you, the fabulous, creative, role play partner just waiting to happen!

Here I will list several different plots/ideas that I'm interested in playing out, but please, feel free to PM me and suggest your own ideas, if you don't find one here to your liking.

Plot Idea # 1 - Could work for M/M, M/F, or F/F

This is somewhat similar to Neil Gaiman's 'Stardust'. A star falls to Earth- or a fantasy world, whichever- and it taken in by a human. I could play either role as either gender.

Plot Idea # 2 - Specifically looking for M/M or F/F

This is a Twincest plot, but I'm interested in making it a long-term sort of RP, where they are devoted to one another, with maybe another character or two coming in to try and break them apart, intentionally or otherwise. If anyone has watched/read Ouran High School Host Club, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Plot Idea # 3 - Specifically looking for M/M

I would rather play as the 'submissive' in this role, please. Usually I don't mind doing either, but I'd really like to play that role, please. Basically, a warrior during ancient and/or mythological times is injured, and must be taken to a temple to be healed, and the healer and he proceed to fall in love.

With all of these ideas, there will be more details that can be worked out/worked in specific to my partner, these are just general ideas!

Be sure to look for updates and modifications, as my tastes and kinks seem to change all the time. Also take a look at my Ons and Offs to get a better idea of what I'm looking for. <3

Cosmo_ac

Scriptophile

Scriptophile

All new thread! Only three plots right now, but I'm sure I'll be adding more. :)

slavemarkira

Ons and Offs
Rabbithole
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?

ThornsofRose

I'd be interested in the twincest - perhaps with some light bondage, but doesn't have to.  I'd prefer F/F.
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops