TC's Twisterotica! -- If anyone knows about 'Hounds of the Blade', then...

Started by Twisted Crow, September 28, 2022, 11:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

~ Beloved Twisterotica! ~

Heya, I am Twisted Crow! Thanks for checking out my requests page! Hopefully, I have something to your liking. If not? Well, good luck in the search. I know I’m not everyone’s cup of black coffee. Some like cream, others like a bit of booze with it… ;)

Anyway, I’ve been roleplaying on Elliquiy for a number of years now and I’ve been trying to make a comeback after a brief hiatus of sorts. So, this request thread is a redux of sorts.

About Me

I like to think of myself as a flexible partner with quirky interests and friendly smartassery (when I get comfortable)! At least, most of the time it’s friendly or just playing irreverent for the sake of a laugh. I’ve been a gamer since I was just a youngin’, and tend to have an imagination that some might consider to be... uh, out there. ;D

My relatively-new O/Os can be found in my signature, and I tried to keep it as simple without being too boring to look at! I find that it’s more fun to engage with people about mutual interests as opposed to spilling everything on some long-winded ‘Erotic Bill of Rights’. But it’s always being tweaked when I feel that something needs updating or adjusting!

New Editions!

• added The Cerulean City (an alternative, Shadowrun-like spin on 'Hounds of the Blade'

Temporary note for forum integrity reasons: This thread was originally a single request called 'Fallen Sorceress: Bindings of War' that was posted on September 28th, 2022 (two weeks ago from this update). Firstly, that request has since been taken. But more importantly for the bumping rules; it has been more than a week for my substantive 'update' for requesting RPs. After consulting with Staff, I am reformatting this thread for new roleplay requests in the 'catalogue' format.

I'll be immediately posting several placeholders for space (to prevent pointless and rude bumps). Finished!  :-)

Twisted Crow

The Cerulean City

'We're just now cutting into the year 2206 A.E. And... that's 'After Edenfall', for you smartasses out there.

Welcome to Asterion, boys and girls. Yep. Saffron Bay's 'Metropolis of Sin'. Heh... the Capital of the so-called 'Free State of Yukia'.

It is a fabled haven to the protected wealthy elite, a crazy theme park for careless joyriders looking to score big and perhaps the most unchecked economic expansion in our great continent of Azel. They say in Asterion that you can become anybody -- if you have the wit and ambition to make it happen.

Well...

Guess that's half-true...

In spite of that pretty illusion to an elite tourist trap, or some booming technological wonder? Most people that fall in this pit see the ugly truth sooner or later. It's a city graciously built on the oldest guild trinity vices: Exploitation, Crime and Sex. Our glowing crystal ball on a serene coast, faking at perfection while harboring some of the worst that society has to offer. Some of which include the most successful black market dealers alive, shady corporate officials, psychotic gangers strung out on Rix or some other slummer drug. To "keep the peace", the city has the infamous patrols of Darkwatch sweeping streets and skies to deliver ruthless enforcement of Yukian State Law. Then there's urban legends about monster corp-bosses and all sorts of kooky tales. Some are true, some are ghost stories...

But don't worry, kiddos! Because that's where we come in! The regular misfit daredevils of this luminous free-for-all. If you're reading this, you're a new Wraith in town. We're freelance mercenary operatives. Or what the law calls us; domestic terrorists. Heh...

As you can see (by now), we utilize a private info network space to organize our operation contracts. This is called the Ghost Grid. Just don't blab about it to everybody you see.

Anyways... Wraiths. So, some of us have this silly dream of 'saving the world' by fighting the power, while others are just assholes scratching out a living and looking to get another slice of fun for the night. I'm still not sure which of those I best fit with. Call me pragmatic, I guess.

We can age this world through another two thousand years. Sure, we've moved past iron swords, petty fiefdoms and stone castles. And some of the goddamn freak monsters that used to stalk this earth are long gone (here's hoping). Maybe we'll see if dragons were ever really a thing or some garbage legend dreamed up from the top of the ol' influence slope.

One thing in Asterion won't ever change, though -- Knowledge is Power; Power is Money. And those steely, unseen hands will keep making their plays for power against one another with every day and night. Take my word for it. It's a wheel that never stops spinning.

Welcome to the Cerulean City of Asterion, youngblood. Use a handle, keep your birthname close and never cut a deal without a weapon at your side.'

-Nineball, Legendary Wraith Operative and Enemy of the State

QuoteTC's Notes:

Despite much of this setting being a Shadowrun-like dystopia, the sort of direction I had in mind for this is rather niche. There's this one abandoned adult game called 'Hounds of the Blade', and I had desired to have this be a spin on that. Instead of a human woman landing on some alien planet and getting into troublesome situations, it would be a new girl in a big modern-futuristic city that has long advanced past their traditional fantasy trope age. Orcs in gangs, driving moving trucks, serving as bouncers at bars, etc. Elves being split between city-life and living on the outskirts and forming reservations to preserve their race. Even certain monster races could perhaps be found in crappy parts of town, the sewers or an undercity network of misfits.

Anyone familiar with Hounds of the Blade could probably run with this, but I'd be happy to bring people up to speed if they weren't familiar with that.

Twisted Crow

(remains of an old request thread in the interest of having only two threads to monitor with their own specialized purposes, etc.)

Desire: Emerald Seats of Power
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Setting: Modern
General Content: Quid quo pro Sexual Harassment, Coercion/Blackmail, Bondage, Dub Con, Interracial
Optional Content: Non Con, Bimboification, Mixed romances
Inspirations: Original

Hard-working, if a bit naive. Eager to climb up the ladder in the business world, she's at the start of a long road. Attention was nothing new to her, she was a knockout, afterall. But this road in the western world will be a tough one. All eyes are on her, and it seems like everyone wants her and will do anything to get it. Her bosses, her co-workers, even friends of her roommate for all she knew. It would seem impossible to tell which men were genuine and which weren't. Even worse, she may even end up wondering if she fancies the ambitious ones catching her in a snare as opposed to those that may care about her interests. It is said that those who sit on emerald seats of power get what they want. The ones that have the money get to make the rules and decide what they own. Will she be the possession of one?

QuoteThe model is Vietnamese (?) if I'm not mistaken. While I'm pretty taken with this picture, I don't mind a swap if the partner prefers something else. This is going to be difficult to explain. I want some sense of struggle going on with her, a sense of desperate powerlessness at first. If the partner wants to try to mold her through these moments with conflicted feelings, I wouldn't mind at all. I have no idea what fate I want to befall her, so that I think would be played by ear between us. Just sort of figure out whether we want a good ending or a... messed up "good" ending for her, or something. I do have several scenes and 'hurdles' for her to overcome, though. So you might say that I have a general direction in mind. I'm already planning some characters for her; a couple of bosses (she might work two jobs or just one), co-workers, a roommate and perhaps one-time moments with people at a club/bar or something. Still trying to be as flexible as I can for this one, though.

Anything to Please a Gaijin
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Setting: Modern
General Content: Some D/s, Bondage, Consensual, Dub Con, Arranged Betting/Gambling
Optional Content: Non Con
Inspirations: Original.

She's just about as guilty as the others that might fetishize this model from Japan. A bit of a forbidden 'passion fruit'. America might be more chaotic (and exciting) than she imagined. It might even be a good thing, too. The plane ride took forever.

QuoteKeeping this very open, as I don't want to wall a partner in too much with this one. This can be played from the hip or planned with discussion. This can even start as early as she arrives in the states at her hotel room. It's going to be a bit up to the partner to decide what is too much and too little. I wouldn't say that this is 'light' but it isn't exactly as 'dark' as my other thread requests. A bit of crazy fun with a Japanese female lead, and perhaps some cultural insight blended with her character. Why she left Japan, what she later misses about it, what annoyed her about her home country... etc. How she feels about any American friends that she meets, etc. I kinda wanna see where the partner in question wants to pick this up and kick around before I just set things in stone.

Twisted Crow

Twisted Crow

Twisted Crow

Twisted Crow

'The Cerulean City' has been added as a request. Meant to be something of a spin-off take on an obscure adult game.