Dark plot ideas-all genders needed and welcome

Started by PhoenixDavidov, November 16, 2010, 08:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixDavidov

Note: I am currently not looking for roleplay, but if the right story and writing partner came along, I wouldn't turn them down.

All these plots are extreme in nature, but how extreme is negotiable.  I do want someone who can post at least one paragraph but preferably more.  Character development and storyline is important to me.  Please check out my O/Os before PMing me. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89116.msg3901373#new

1.   Muslim story- After reading ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns” by Khaled Hosseini, this idea came to me.  It can take place in an Islamic country like Afghanistan or it can take place in America, that’s pretty flexible.  But the idea is a Muslim woman with a very abusive husband via arranged/forced marriage and the basic relationship there.  I’m leaving this pretty open in terms of plot because I would like to brainstorm with the partner involved.

2.   DeSade Story-The basic idea is a writer and his muse.  I was thinking it would be fun to do in the prison/madhouse and that the woman could be another inmate, but then I realized there were probably no female inmates there.  It could be DeSade with a male inmate as well.

3.   Hamlet-The idea here is the ‘untold’ parts of Hamlet or expanding on Shakespeare’s version. 
This would require either multiple players or could easily be done with two players playing multiple characters.  Basic knowledge of the play would be rather important here.
Possible Scenes
- Bed Chambers scene between Gertrude and Hamlet.  It has always been suggested that there was some sexual interest between the two and perhaps this scene went a bit farther.  (this of course is an incest scene)
-Hamlet ‘abusing’ Ophelia. This scene isn’t in the play but it is mentioned that Hamlet is acting crazy and ‘grabs’ Ophelia.  This leaves a lot to the imagination.  It could be that he beat her or possibly a rape scene, lots of possibilities.
-Also with Ophelia, her death scene has always been questionable.  So perhaps we could do a nice drowning scene, where someone kindly ‘helped’ her on her way.  This could include much more than just drowning, depends.
-Another idea is expanding the Play within the Play scene with Gertrude and Claudius.  Possibly show a different take on the murder of Hamlet Sr. and a nice little rough coupling between the two murders.  (yes I kind of think Gertrude was involved)

4. Paranoia
A gullible, rather dependent girl and a strange guy get into a casual relationship.  Slowly, it’s seen that the guy is psychotic as he starts sharing his hallucinations and conspiracy theories.  The gullible, but completely sane girl begins to buy into his ideas, giving over to his psychotic nature.  (EX Can be M/F, M/M, F/F-Note: this is not a D/s story, this is about the destruction of two people when left to their own imaginations.  If you’ve seen the movie “Bug” you’ll understand what I’m trying to do here.)

Decrepitdan

I believe we would play well together, but don't think I could help you with any of the above-listed story lines. Let me know if you agree and would like to try to come up with something.

DarkCassandra

Oh I think we'll get along very well, Phoenix. :)
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!