Hm have a few ideas [bon,nc,nh]

Started by areana, September 27, 2008, 02:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

areana

Ok so these are a few ideas I've come up, if that happen to be like any other's, I'm sorry. These just came to me.

1) TAKENlost and alone: set in medieval, gothic times. can involve vampires, elves, lycans, humans. someone [most likely my character, or could be yours, this would be discussed in pms] would be wandering around 'lost and alone' and stumbles upon a village...can set up a story in pm if you'd be interested in something with these contents

2) TAKENforbidden love: im thinking between an elf and a human. i will play either character just let me know which one you'd be most interested in. again can go over a storyline through pms

hmm thats all i can think of at the moment. i know it's pretty open so we can discuss a lot through pms if you're interested :)

3) TAKENdomination ok so i want to test out my domination skills, i haven't done it much but practice makes perfect, or at least improvement, so im looking for  someone who would be willing to play a more submissive type of person, can be a switch as well, it'll make it more fun for my char if it's a switch now that i think about it, anyway it would be more of a modern type setting, my char, a female, would be a bartender or waitress, haven't completely decided yet, and the other char would be someone who happened to become a regular, or already is a regular, and they always flirt, but then start escalating...

*eagerly awaits replies and pms, i know this isn't much to go on but i left it pretty open for us to discuss things, as before stated*
IF ANYONE HAS ANY STORYLINE IDEAS THEY'D LIKE TO DISCUSS WITH ME, I'M COMPLETELY OPEN TO IDEAS SO REPLY, OR PM
Wanna rp? just pm me your ideas and all. I'm up for it. I need some rps

IamNinjaman

the forbidden love sounds interesting. For the RP I would like to play as a human. I would like to know what is the reason for it to be a forbidden love, is it because of war or is it a racial thing?

areana

well my character would be an elf. and it's more of a racial thing as the elder elves dont believe humans to be worthy of love with an elf, but im thinking of there mayb being a small battle between the two races, but then they must join forces to defeat other creatures who desire to take over all the land. everything is pretty open, so you can throw your own ideas in as well

areana

Silent Wayfarer

"Yeah. Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?

Uhm...er...well, don't think of the children like that. Or like that. And, oh my gods, not like that! STOP THINKING OF THE CHILDREN!"

- Lizard

My Ons And Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21765.0

areana

modified, added idea 3, so if anyone is interested, you know what to do ;)

Scott

Sure... you can dom me. #3 sounds fun, never been a sub before. (provided you can't find a switch)

areana