Quick Signature Question

Started by immabanana, July 13, 2013, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

immabanana

If I intend on making an image for my signature, anyone have any idea what the pixel sizes would have to be in order to fill as much of it as I can?

I don't want it to be long enough to awaken the scroll bar that I dislike so much though.

Thanks, [you] for any answer you leave!

O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

Oniya

600w by 100h looks to be the standard (keep in mind that monitor widths vary).  There's a tutorial here, that gives more information on adding borders and making the image into separate buttons, but the signature stuff is aallll the way at the bottom of the post, so you might want to start at the bottom and scroll up.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

immabanana

My monitor is huge, but I shall stick with the 600x100 ratio and see how that works.

Thanks for the link, annnnddd your name reminds me of Anya from Buffy.  ;)
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."