News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Alysanthia's Eclectic Ideas

Started by Alysanthia, February 09, 2016, 02:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alysanthia

It's been so long so I decided to re-do my advertisement for solo-roleplays...

I love creating, I love coming up with creative settings and new experiences. I try not to limit any sort of creation between my partner or I. Never will I hesitate to say if something catches my fancy or if something is making me uncomfortable. I believe in open communication between writing partners so that nothing is left not discuses. From science fiction to historical fantasies there is hardly a setting I won't try.

I really only play female characters but I think if the setting was right I could give playing as a male character a chance.

I'm familiar with several types of fandoms and settings. Ranging from Dresdenverse to Scion Heroes, I can play in urban or fantasy settings. Historically accurate or change of history to make everything different. I will gladly talk about any fandom or rpg setting to help our story grow. Taking a little bit of this and a little bit of that to let it bloom.

I look for a partner that will write a minimum of two paragraphs. One liners just simply will not work, I'm sorry.  I want to build a story, to create an experience for both parties and anyone else to read to enjoy. A single sentence just can’t tickle my muse.

A * by a title means it is being discussed with another writer. A strikethrough means the story has been claimed.

I simply ask if an idea catches your fancy please do not hesitate to IM me. I'll be quicker to respond than a message left on here.

Alysanthia

Stories of the dark nature of man always intrigues me. Of the pure being drawn over to the dark, being tempted or teased with such things. Of the darkness finding just that bit glimmer of light and keeping it for themselves. If you have ideas for something like that please IM me, I'd love to see if our writing patterns match up. Some examples would be the tale of Persephone and Hades, Dracula, Crimson Peak, anything of the Gothic Romantic era as well.

I am also not opposed to dipping into the realm of the modern takes. Of controlling CEO's, Powerful drug lords, and etc... Of a modern Nightingale story or perhaps a forbidden love affair.

Alysanthia

Modern

Mafia's Daughter- Either as the daughter of the boss or something of the sort.
Just a Commoner- A young woman who is hard on her luck gets picked up for something unusual.
What's Your Fortune- Curious about the unknown a man constantly visits a fortune teller.
A Touch of Fairy Dust- Needing to keep her life as a fae secret, a woman must resist falling in love with a mortal man.

Alysanthia

Fantasy

Nighting Gale- Deep in the woods lives a young woman with a voice of a peticular power...
The Unwilling Queen- Forced by her family to marry the rulling King, a young maiden from a small village must deal with such an arrangement.
The Apprentice- Hiding her gender for years, a Magigican's apprentice tries to keep her master from finding out.
*Wishful Thinking- Desperate to find freedom a young woman's wishful thinking leads her into trouble.

Alysanthia

Inspired By

Doctor Who- Running away with a mad-man in either a car or ship, mad scientists certianly welcomed.
Star Wars- With strong influnces taking place in modern or perhaps fantasy settings.
World of Darkness- Everything and anything.
Labyrinth- A lost herione desperat to find a way out of a puzzle of some kind.
Black Butler- Selling her soul to a demon perhaps?
Final Fantasy
-Perhaps a quest. A need for adventure, or even the small little towns the heros pass through.

Alysanthia

Pre-Made Worlds

Harry Potter- I am a Hufflepuff and love the world of Harry Potter. I'm fine with any decade to set the story in. Perfectly fine with two Seventh Year students or perhaps a studen and Professor relationship.
Marvelverse- A new sidekick? A heroin or villianess getting into trouble.
Anita Blake's World- Living in 'peace' with the supernatural, not to mention so many various races to pick from.