Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermore of blood ravens

*slips out and makes a mess* MINE!

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Aiden

NOW SELLING! ONE FREE WIN TO THE NEXT POSTER!

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Takes dolly and then the win.

abandoneddolly

lol why dose everyone want to  steal me too

Lucinda

You are hard to resist dolly ;-)

abandoneddolly

lol I wouldn't resist you luci

Lucinda

Mm i'm glad because i was taking you in the biblical sense ;-)

Lucinda

Lets him run into the net trap she strung earlier then strolls over to take the win.

abandoneddolly

lol they all seem to, at least you didn't tie me up.

Lucinda

Lol no i'd be soft and gentle and mm.. ;-)

abandoneddolly

ohh that sounds really nice.

Nice is for the losers. MINE

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Actually its mine, but yes it would be so good. Soft gentle and intimate, then harder and kinky later. *sighs*

abandoneddolly

no mine but I would give it to luci

Lucinda

Steals the win and plants a scarecrow nearby to keep the bloody raven off.