Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

mannik

Yes, I shall also vote for Trieste. I've suspected her since yesterday. *Points an accusing finger*

LadySky

LadySky had stayed up all night laudering everyones bloody clothing in her dress shop. Quite pleased with her work she happily emerged prepared to deliver the bundles and head home for some much needed rest.

"That hut-boy of mine had better have me some breakfast prepared." she mummbled...

Unfortunatly the peasants of Miller's Hollow were discovering death had once again struck! Her heart was heavy as she watched Fragile Dreams, or what remained of him, be taken away for burial. Discovering Pianoman had indeed been a furry beast was the last straw for Miss Sky.....

Marching to the voting booth she scribbled Trieste on the parchment and then promptly went to the babyoil factory to demand Scott prove his product worked properly. Nothing like babyoil and a hot babyoil salesman to drown your sorrows in.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Trieste - 8 votes: Rafufu, Teno, Saku, Krysia, Rhapsody, Ryven, Mannik, Ladysky
  • Rockin
  • Will
  • Desan
  • Aiden
  • Ket
  • Scott
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Not yet voted: Rockin, Trieste, Will, Desan, Aiden, Ket, Scott, Elunari, Eden, Josietta

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 2 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Xillen

Quote from: Trieste on June 21, 2009, 12:17:34 PM
I'm shocked. See, this is my shocked-face.

Please do not forget to vote with your first post.

Trieste

Nadir

Quote from: Xillen on June 21, 2009, 06:42:49 AM
The second corpse ain't as easy to identify, due to the muscular growth, black fur, transformed head and other details. The only option you have is counting everyone and check who's missing. After the counting, you notice that Pianoman is no longer with you. While somewhat curious to how he died overnight, you're happy to see another hairy baddy go!

Ooooh yeeeah  O8)

Oh - I vote for Trieste

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Scott

Ryven

Will

Outta the way, Scott.  We're lynching a wolf, here. :P

- Jack Kerouac

Scott

She's not a wolf, I believe that shes innocent.

Desan

Teno

Will

Quote from: Teno on June 21, 2009, 05:42:37 PM
That's what a wolf's ally would say!

O.o

Seriously, though.  What exactly does she have to gain by falsely claiming to be a wolf?  Can we just cut this out and lynch her, asap?  She clearly doesn't want to play anymore, and dragging it out isn't very nice.

- Jack Kerouac

LadySky

Yeah I think she really wants out so it is not nice to drag this on for long.

*hangs head sadly*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Scott

because shes just sarcastic enough to want to laugh at us when were wrong, and Will you cheerleading an innocent to her death isnt helping your case much in my eyes.

Desan

and scott if she is a werewolf, your defense for her is going to really backfire

Scott

If I was a wolf against this landslide I wouldn't defend her. I'd jump on this very large bandwagon were providing them.

Scott

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Rockin

Trieste

I didn't mean that. -_-; I don't want to take your choice from you.

Umm... *pulls a Rhapsody* Teno.

mannik

Quote from: Scott on June 21, 2009, 06:11:52 PM
If I was a wolf against this landslide I wouldn't defend her. I'd jump on this very large bandwagon were providing them.
Quote from: Scott on June 21, 2009, 08:44:20 PM
Ok, Trieste it is.

It looks like you are kind of digging your own grave there Scott.