• Ket
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Mannik
  • Rhapsody

Suddenly, Josietta steps forward and reaches in one of the pockets of her jacket, pulling forth a large double bladed axe! She screams as she jumps at Rhapsody and cleaves her fellow villager in two seperate halves.

When the rest of the villagers recovered from the shock of what just happened, they decided to search though Rhapsody's goods, to find any hint to any special powers she might have possessed, but none can find anything special, making you decide that she was an ordinary peasant after all.

"Oops!" was all Josietta could bring forth, after she realized the error of her mistake. Downcast by the recent event, everyone returns to the voting, hoping they can make up for this error in judgement by lynching a werewolf.

Lynch Votes:
  • Rockin - 7 votes: Aiden, Ryven, Ladysky, Ket, Krysia, Josietta, Will
  • Will - 2 votes: Rockin, Scott
  • Aiden - 1 vote: Saku
  • Eden - 1 vote: Desan
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Teno
  • Ryven - 1 vote: Eden
  • Scott
  • Desan
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Mannik

Not yet voted: Elunari, Mannik

Remaining Roles:
  • 8 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

LadySky

Holy crap!

LadySky is still defiling herself in her cottage when she hears the screams of death. Rushing outside just in time to be sprayed upon by flying blood and entrails! In total shock she simply stands there screaming in hysterical horror!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Hmm, looks like Josie is the executioner which means she's not the cupid and she's not a wolf.  Sadly, she didn't get a wolf with that strike.

Rockin

huh...that was interesting. o.o;;

since that pretty much proves that Josietta is a peasant, I guess that leaves to question for Will >> Just curious though. Why go after Rhapsody?

Josietta

Josi stands there blood spattered weilding her axe and just stares at the corpse now. She was sure of it. She thought for sure that Aiden had given them a clue. She sighs and looks away, her axe tucks back into her jacket, as she made her way to cleaning up the mess she just made.

"Well shit. That sucked."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ket

I see no point in giving my reasons for voting for you, Rockin, as all it will do is give you ammo to continue running your mouth. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

LadySky

*bows to Ket and her mighty mighty words of wisdom*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Quote from: Ket on June 23, 2009, 10:22:21 AM
I see no point in giving my reasons for voting for you, Rockin, as all it will do is give you ammo to continue running your mouth.

I'm pretty sure you'd talk too if you want to prove your innocence to town >>

Josietta

I guess I was wrong in my assumptions that Aiden was the Seer. Either that or he was drunk and just spouting incoherently. *sighs*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Rockin

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 10:30:54 AM
I guess I was wrong in my assumptions that Aiden was the Seer. Either that or he was drunk and just spouting incoherently. *sighs*

Well, it's no worries. Everyone makes mistakes *pats Josietta's back* Sorry that I was going against ya. >>

LadySky

Alot of ppl including me have been targeted in this and previous games. If you will notice Rockin NOBODY has ever tried your particular method of ranting, raving, whining, crying, annoying, and speechifying.  :P

Will

Quote from: Rockin on June 23, 2009, 09:54:52 AM
I did addressed this, but this was more of a counterclaim POV

And as such, I wouldn't want to put my 'wolf brotherins' in any kind of danger of a lynch at all. Even now, I'm still trying my best to find out who the wolves are, and I'm starting to believe it's both Josietta and Will.

and lol at Ladysky and Ryven

I was talking specifically about you being the cupid and then getting bitten.  You, specifically.  So of course no one else would come forward. :P  That's what you haven't addressed.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Rockin

Quote from: LadySky on June 23, 2009, 10:36:25 AM
Alot of ppl including me have been targeted in this and previous games. If you will notice Rockin NOBODY has ever tried your particular method of ranting, raving, whining, crying, annoying, and speechifying.  :P

well, that's how I speak. It can't be helped as that's how I defend. I don't intend to make walls of text. Just trying to get my point across in the best way. It's how I always play.

Will - well as far as that, I can't really prove if I've been bitten or not. All I can say is that that I havn't been bitten. You can choose to either believe me or not.

Ket

Quote from: LadySky on June 23, 2009, 10:23:52 AM
*bows to Ket and her mighty mighty words of wisdom*

-giggles-  Always nice to have someone bowing down to you!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Will

Changing topics for a second...

How does one keep a large double-bladed axe in their coat pocket? ???

- Jack Kerouac

Josietta

Quote from: Will1984 on June 23, 2009, 11:09:44 AM
Changing topics for a second...

How does one keep a large double-bladed axe in their coat pocket? ???

Its a +5 trench coat of many pockets (each pocket being its own bag of holding I)!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

Is that an axe in your pocket or are you just happy to see us?  ^-^

Nadir

Josietta

Eden darling, I know for a FACT that Will is not a wolf.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Will

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 11:10:47 AM
Its a +5 trench coat of many pockets (each pocket being its own bag of holding I)!

*climbs into one of Josie's pockets*  What say you and me head on back to your hut until the voting is over?  I think I pulled a muscle with all this debating.

Geez, Eden. >.>  Changing your vote again?  Could you leave it on me this time?  The uncertainty is going to eat me alive if you keep jumping around.

- Jack Kerouac

Josietta

Quote from: Ryven on June 23, 2009, 11:11:28 AM
Is that an axe in your pocket or are you just happy to see us?  ^-^

I'm happy to see you! And i like to chop up monsters! you see its my +4 Silver vorpal axe of werewolf slaying!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Quote from: Will1984 on June 23, 2009, 11:15:03 AM
*climbs into one of Josie's pockets*  What say you and me head on back to your hut until the voting is over?  I think I pulled a muscle with all this debating.

Geez, Eden. >.>  Changing your vote again?  Could you leave it on me this time?  The uncertainty is going to eat me alive if you keep jumping around.

*grins* hecks yeah! I'll even feed you some cabbage! *toddles off to her hut with the Will in pocket*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 11:15:09 AM
I'm happy to see you! And i like to chop up monsters! you see its my +4 Silver vorpal axe of werewolf slaying!

Ooooo...shiny!  *distracted by the sparkles*

Xillen

Quote from: Will1984 on June 23, 2009, 11:09:44 AMHow does one keep a large double-bladed axe in their coat pocket? ???

In case people still haven't noticed it, this round was supposed to be the round of the "This almost makes sense, but not quite!" flavor text. I guess I was being too subtle about it.

Elunari

Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.