Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockin

Quote from: Ryven on June 23, 2009, 08:40:48 AM
Your innocence has still technically not proven.  You may be the cupid...you may not.  You may even be just a peasant.  All will be revealed in death, and should you turn out to not be a wolf, I will mourn you appropriately.

wouldn't that mean you don't believe Eden to be the Alchemist, since it's not technically proven?

Rockin

Quote from: Will1984 on June 23, 2009, 08:29:41 AM
Heh, sorry Scott.  I forgot I hadn't changed my vote.  Rockin

same question to you? why are you voting for me?

Josietta

Quote from: Rockin on June 23, 2009, 08:45:37 AM
wouldn't that mean you don't believe Eden to be the Alchemist, since it's not technically proven?

Eden admitted to poisoning pianoman.. and no one else corrected her. If you are cupid why wouldn't you have admitted such when GT and Mar were found out to be "in love"?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rockin

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 08:52:20 AM
Eden admitted to poisoning pianoman.. and no one else corrected her. If you are cupid why wouldn't you have admitted such when GT and Mar were found out to be "in love"?

Remember, when a cupid pairs up people, they are in love. If one of them is either killed or lynched, the other dies as well. Telling others that I paired them so early would mean wolves would've tried to kill them. At the time, I wasn't sure if GT was either Peasant or Wolf (yet I knew Marg was Peasant), so for the safety of Marg, I wanted them BOTH alive.Until either one of them is the wolf or both of them are, it's my job to make sure they're alive. Unfortunatly, Marg and GT died at night, so I couldn't save them like I wanted =/

Rockin

Oh yes, and as said, no one has yet to correct me upon the fact if I'm a Cupid or not.

LadySky

LadySky finishes getting dressed and heads out her front door. Upon discovering the nazel whining of Rockin is STILL continuing she returns to her hut to jab bamboo shoots into her eardrums, preferring this to the continued whining of an odvious politician.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

So what if I said I was cupid?  And I chose my Mistress and GT because it was funny to see those two paired up? It is a shame they got taken out before any true love stuff could be seen.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Josietta

Quote from: Rockin on June 23, 2009, 09:06:57 AM
Remember, when a cupid pairs up people, they are in love. If one of them is either killed or lynched, the other dies as well. Telling others that I paired them so early would mean wolves would've tried to kill them. At the time, I wasn't sure if GT was either Peasant or Wolf (yet I knew Marg was Peasant), so for the safety of Marg, I wanted them BOTH alive.Until either one of them is the wolf or both of them are, it's my job to make sure they're alive. Unfortunatly, Marg and GT died at night, so I couldn't save them like I wanted =/

I wouldn't have admitted it before hand because the wolves would have eaten me, no matter what role I have. But after the fact its kind of a moot point and just a way to save your own skin by saying you are, and therefore showing others you are probably a peasant by admitting it.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Last game there were rumors in PMs that someone was the seer and that person was actually a wolf but the real seer couldn't say anything because it would give them away and the wolves would eat them.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Will

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 09:12:23 AM
I wouldn't have admitted it before hand because the wolves would have eaten me, no matter what role I have. But after the fact its kind of a moot point and just a way to save your own skin by saying you are, and therefore showing others you are probably a peasant by admitting it.

Exactly, the Cupid uses their ability on the first night.  It's required.  Since nobody died the first night, we knew that two people were in love already.  It was a guarantee.  What I don't understand is why the Cupid didn't come forward the very next day and say "I'm the Cupid!"  No longer having any special ability, they wouldn't be a target for the wolves, and they would be in the clear.  So my thing is, why didn't you say something sooner?  It's weird.

Probably too busy compiling your list, although I haven't checked it for accuracy.  You may have just thrown a list of bandwagoners together, which anyone could do without thread diving.

- Jack Kerouac

Rockin

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 09:10:25 AM
So what if I said I was cupid?  And I chose my Mistress and GT because it was funny to see those two paired up? It is a shame they got taken out before any true love stuff could be seen.

Are you saying you are cupid? If so, do you have proof?

Will - Regardless, a role is still a role even after use. It is considered a badge. A License. It does nothing but proves who you are and what your job is. Eden's job is an alchemist, but even after use, she still holds onto her role proudly. And since no one counterclaimed, I'm still considering her as such.

I should have that same respect.

Josietta, Desan, the wolf, said he was a seer on DAY 1 out of total lulz. The wolves didn't believe it at first (at least, that's what I'm assuming) and when they did, Xillen said that when they wanted to kill Desan, they changed to a new target at the last minute.

The reason why I didn't say anything sooner was cause there was no need. At the time, I was innocent until I made that list and several looking down on me after the mislynch on Avi. As several people voted, I then told my role, being that it was the only proof I have of being a Peasant

Will

No, a role is not a role even after its use.  And respect?  ...?  Whah?

Once a healer has healed, or a poison brewer has poisoned, or a Cupid has matched, they are essentially jobless peasants.  All that's left to do is come forward, and let everyone know that you are truly not a wolf.  There is no reason to hide it, no reason to wait.  The sooner you do it, the more believable it is.  Just like Eden coming forward immediately after she killed pianoman.  I believe her.  I don't believe you.

- Jack Kerouac

Josietta

Quote from: Rockin on June 23, 2009, 09:19:23 AM
Are you saying you are cupid? If so, do you have proof?

Will - Regardless, a role is still a role even after use. It is considered a badge. A License. It does nothing but proves who you are and what your job is. Eden's job is an alchemist, but even after use, she still holds onto her role proudly. And since no one counterclaimed, I'm still considering her as such.

I should have that same respect.

Josietta, Desan, the wolf, said he was a seer on DAY 1 out of total lulz. The wolves didn't believe it at first (at least, that's what I'm assuming) and when they did, Xillen said that when they wanted to kill Desan, they changed to a new target at the last minute.

The reason why I didn't say anything sooner was cause there was no need. At the time, I was innocent until I made that list and several looking down on me after the mislynch on Avi. As several people voted, I then told my role, being that it was the only proof I have of being a Peasant

I could ask if you have proof as well. >.<

Desan did do that, but it didn't prove he was who he said he was and the wolf had shown (IN PMs I might add) to a few people that they knew who the wolves were before they were lynched so that wolf had an in with a few peasants by saying they were the seer and giving proof of it with votes. Thats why Desan was questioned as the seer. That and no one would be "dumb enough" to say that on day one as they would be a prime target for food for wolves. In doing so, he was questioned and left alone for the time being.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Quote from: Will1984 on June 23, 2009, 09:22:57 AM
No, a role is not a role even after its use.  And respect?  ...?  Whah?

Once a healer has healed, or a poison brewer has poisoned, or a Cupid has matched, they are essentially jobless peasants.  All that's left to do is come forward, and let everyone know that you are truly not a wolf.  There is no reason to hide it, no reason to wait.  The sooner you do it, the more believable it is.  Just like Eden coming forward immediately after she killed pianoman.  I believe her.  I don't believe you.

when I say respect, I mean the fact that since I claimed said role without anyone correcting me or counterclaiming, I should be in the clear.

And as far as when I said it, I Only said it a day later. It shouldn't be much of a difference as to when it was said. What's more important who has said role and if anyone is going to counterclaim. There's no time limit as to when to show up a role, even when use. Cause no matter what, you're presenting a role to someone that you have. You don't HAVE to say your role after they died or after use. Cause no matter what, you're still saying your role. Even if you say it immediatly, someone could still counterclaim from you from that moment, so I don't think it's important upon when it should be said. More of who has it and if it'll be counterclaimed.

and as I said, I do have proof. Upon the time when Marg was going for sheriff, I voted for her a bit quickly. Unfortunatly, I don't have much else to go on without going to PM, since Marg and GT didn't last too long. ><;;

Josietta

Quote from: Rockin on June 23, 2009, 09:32:33 AM
when I say respect, I mean the fact that since I claimed said role without anyone correcting me or counterclaiming, I should be in the clear.

And as far as when I said it, I Only said it a day later. It shouldn't be much of a difference as to when it was said. What's more important who has said role and if anyone is going to counterclaim. There's no time limit as to when to show up a role, even when use. Cause no matter what, you're presenting a role to someone that you have. You don't HAVE to say your role after they died or after use. Cause no matter what, you're still saying your role. Even if you say it immediatly, someone could still counterclaim from you from that moment, so I don't think it's important upon when it should be said. More of who has it and if it'll be counterclaimed.

and as I said, I do have proof. Upon the time when Marg was going for sheriff, I voted for her a bit quickly. Unfortunatly, I don't have much else to go on without going to PM, since Marg and GT didn't last too long. ><;;

You may be right. But I may be cupid as well. Either way I think you are hiding something. My votes stays.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Krysia

Quote from: LadySky on June 23, 2009, 09:31:29 AM
This video is less annoying than Rockin!

*High fives LadySky!* Preach it girl!

Rockin

Quote from: Josietta on June 23, 2009, 09:43:58 AM
You may be right. But I may be cupid as well. Either way I think you are hiding something. My votes stays.

Well, what do you think I'm hiding then?

Josietta

I think that maybe Rockin could be cupid but he could also have been bitten by the Alpha making him a werewolf now as after his cupid bit was up he was a regular peasant again.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Will

Heh, come to think of it, I did mention that a while back, but he never really addressed it.

- Jack Kerouac

Ryven

Wait wait wait...you guys can't be the cupid cause I'm the cupid.   ^-^

LadySky

Actually I am the Cupid!  *shoots arrows at Ryvens butt*

*smooches the Krysia!*  Would you like to jab these bamboo shoots up my toenails?

Ryven

Ow! ow!  Hey!  Don't do that.  I need it.

Rockin

Quote from: Rockin on June 22, 2009, 07:33:13 PM
If the real cupid was indeed bitten, he would've still came forth, counterclaimed that he's the real wolf, then with proven facts, they could've lynched the fake one. This would give the bitten cupid a good view as him being town. However, I've yet to see the 'bitten cupid' speak up to counterclaimed. Counter claiming is dangerous business as wolf, for if the lynchee turns up as the real said claim, they'll be next in line.

Will, there's no need to defend a bitten peasant unless you want to clarify that you're a wolf >>

I did addressed this, but this was more of a counterclaim POV

And as such, I wouldn't want to put my 'wolf brotherins' in any kind of danger of a lynch at all. Even now, I'm still trying my best to find out who the wolves are, and I'm starting to believe it's both Josietta and Will.

and lol at Ladysky and Ryven