Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Maeven - 9 votes: Eden, Ladysky, Ket, Elunari, Desan, Scott, Rafufu, Rhapsody, Rockin
  • Rockin - 7 votes: Trieste, Will, Josietta, Aiden, Fragile Dreams, Krysia,  Maeven
  • Trieste - 2 votes: Teno, Mannik
  • Aiden - 1 vote: Ryven
  • Ket - 1 vote: Saku
  • Will - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Desan
  • Scott
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Remaining Roles:
  • 11 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Saku

I think I will change my vote to Maeven and if she is innocent then I shall mourn her appropriately...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Maeven - 10 votes: Eden, Ladysky, Ket, Elunari, Desan, Scott, Rafufu, Rhapsody, Rockin, Saku
  • Rockin - 7 votes: Trieste, Will, Josietta, Aiden, Fragile Dreams, Krysia,  Maeven
  • Aiden - 1 vote: Ryven
  • Ket
  • Desan
  • Scott
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Remaining Roles:
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Ryven

Will

It doesn't look like my vote is really needed to take out Maeven.  Still, I don't really suspect Rockin anymore, so I'm going to change my vote.

I was suspicious of Desan before, until Rockin's list led me astray.  I'm going to stay with him.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Maeven - 11 votes: Eden, Ladysky, Ket, Elunari, Desan, Scott, Rafufu, Rhapsody, Rockin, Saku, Ryven
  • Rockin - 6 votes: Trieste, Josietta, Aiden, Fragile Dreams, Krysia,  Maeven
  • Desan - 1 vote: Will
  • Aiden
  • Ket
  • Scott
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Seeing as yesterday's lynch was to brief to make anything from it, you plan on performing a slower kill today. The strongest horse is pulled from the stable, as Maeven is stripped and tied around the wrists with a long rope to the saddle. As one of you volunteers to ride the horse and gives it the spurs, poor Maeven is forced to run after. She doesn't keep up for long, and collapses on the road, dragged through the dust, cursing every time she hits a cobble in the road.

She can't keep herself under control, and with a loud howl, she transforms into a creature of the night, with thick black fur, an extended nose, large eyes, and sharp rows of teeth. The increase in bulk thanks to the growing muscles make her snap through the rope. As she slowly gathers on her feet, the rest of the villagers quickly surround her, spears extended in front of them. Maeven growled, as she jumped at the nearest peasant, not willing to go down without a fight, but eventually she can't compete with the rows of peasants, and this werewolf is sent to her grave.

Remaining Players:
  • Rockin
  • Trieste
  • Will
  • Desan
  • Aiden
  • Ket
  • Scott
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Remaining Roles:
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 3 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Nadir

Teno

We finally got one. Finally. Anyone fancy a drink to celebrate?

LadySky

LadySky observed Maeven transform and gripped her spear tightly in fear as the beast snapped the rope. She was not one to enjoy blood and gore since it stained her pretty clothes but on this occasion she made an exception and aided her fellow villagers in stabbing the vile creature to death. Once the icky deed was done she looked around and sighed...

"Everyone come to my cottage and strip! I will get these stains out before they ruin our cute outfits!" she announced.

With that she turned and made her way home to prepare the laundry turning once just to be sure the fluffy one was indeed deceased.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Quote from: Teno on June 20, 2009, 08:00:17 PM

I'll take one.  I could use one after all that.

Desan

*Smiles and cheers*

Close one. If it had been a tie, I would've voted for her to be killed without hesitation.

*Eyes all of the vote changes* This is very odd, and much to speculate about the changes tonight.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Will

*rushes the furry Maeven and jabs her ferociously with the spear, grinning like mad*

Quote from: Teno on June 20, 2009, 08:00:17 PM

Definitely!  And that was an awesome execution, heh.  Finally, VIOLENCE!!!  *takes a drink and pounds it*

- Jack Kerouac

Scott

Scott parties like a mad man thankful that we finally got one of the wolves, and announces "Free baby oil for everyone". :)

Will

Quote from: Scott on June 20, 2009, 09:13:54 PM
Scott parties like a mad man thankful that we finally got one of the wolves, and announces "Free baby oil for everyone". :)

Wtf, you had baby oil this whole time?!?

- Jack Kerouac

Scott

I drilled a baby oil well, and opened a refinery :)

Rockin

Rockin watched as the other villagers speare the wolf, Maeven to death. After she was done with, he sighed in relief. For now, it was over, with a win for the peasants. Not only some of the people have believed his claim, but they manage to lynch away a wolf. The same one that was in his list. Upon each day, he hoped to get closer and closer to solving this dreadful case.

While everyone decided to celebrate, he however had no way of celebrating a victory like this. He wasn't a drinker...and Ladysky seemed to have a full list for those that want their cloths 'cleaned.' He began to look around, trying to maybe find a lovely female to stay the night with.

Xillen

As the next morning arrives, the villagers are shocked that there have been not one, but two casualties during the night! The first one is Fragile Dreams, attacked by the werewolves and halfway digested before they satisfied their lust. As you search his cottage, you find nothing out of the ordinary, making you believe he was an ordinary peasant.

The second corpse ain't as easy to identify, due to the muscular growth, black fur, transformed head and other details. The only option you have is counting everyone and check who's missing. After the counting, you notice that Pianoman is no longer with you. While somewhat curious to how he died overnight, you're happy to see another hairy baddy go!

Note, since two people died, either the Alchemist stepped into action, or they were in love. Since two people died during an earlier night as well, both the Alchemist must have used his/her power and the lovers must be gone.

Remaining Players:
  • Rockin
  • Trieste
  • Will
  • Desan
  • Aiden
  • Ket
  • Scott
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 2 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

rafufu

Teno

I agree. I still believe Trieste is one of those behind all this!

Saku

Indeed. I shall cast my vote for Trieste for now.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Krysia

Rhapsody

I don't believe that Trieste is a werewolf... but I don't believe she's quite human either.  Either way, I'm sure she's working with them, and must be held responsible.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Trieste