Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafufu

Quote from: Trieste on June 16, 2009, 04:08:29 PM
I have reason to believe that Avi is now a wolf.

This came while Maeven and Desan were strong contenders for the lynching. Many people changed their vote to Avi after this. This makes me think that Trieste is a wolf and that she was trying to stop her fellow wolf/wolves (Maeven and/or Desan) from being lynched.

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Rockin - 5 votes: Trieste, Ryven, Will, Josietta, Scott
  • Trieste - 4 votes: Teno, Rhapsody, Fragile Dreams, Rafufu
  • Maeven - 2 votes: Eden, Ladysky
  • Ket - 1 vote: Saku
  • Aiden - 1 vote: Rockin
  • Desan
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Not yet voted: Maeven, Desan, Aiden, Krysia, Elunari, Ket, Mannik, Pianoman

Remaining Roles:
  • 11 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Rockin

Quote from: Josietta on June 18, 2009, 11:14:17 PM
Josi did not like the new way of "lynching" and nearly lost her lunch turning away quickly as the head rolled. She held her breath and quickly wrote out her vote of Rockin before heading into her hut.

You know, I'm starting to suspect you're a wolf. You seem to like going for the ones with the higher vote/non wolf mates. >:(

@Scott - I can't really change your mind, but I assure you, I'm not a wolf. >>

Aiden

pianoman7117

"I still have some suspicions from the other round, sorry will"

Will

That's Will1984 to you, buddy!  And I'll give you a "gut feeling."

Just kidding of course, although you do seem a little off yourself. o.o
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Teno

Heh, this is interesting. I have my own list of my own suspected werewolves, and most on the list are voting for Rockin. Also, don't forget one thing..

QuoteHalfbreed

* The halfbreed is a werewolf that has enough human blood in his veins to pass on as a normal human.
    * The halfbreed appears as a peasant, when scryed upon by the seer or when killed.
    * The halfbreed appears as innocent, when tested by the priest.
    * The halfbreed is in all other regards like a werewolf. There is only a single halfbreed.
    * The halfbreed knows the werewolves at the start of the game, and gets to vote along with them.

Trieste

You think the halfbreed's been taken down already?

Teno

I never said it had, only that it was a possibility. And you sound like you know more about who the halfbreed is ;)

Maeven

Maeven sighs, heavy with grief over the death of Avi and her own hand in it's occurrence.  But it was not without persuasion that she'd changed her vote from Scott, who she still suspected, to Avi. 

It was for those reasons that she knew, when the time came, her vote would be for Desan.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Trieste

Quote from: Teno on June 19, 2009, 02:37:57 PM
I never said it had, only that it was a possibility. And you sound like you know more about who the halfbreed is ;)

*eyerolls*

Ryven

After much consideration, I change my vote to Aiden.

Will

There seems to be a lot of false information getting passed around, from what I've seen.  People are being set up to take the fall after it comes up wrong.

For what it's worth, I don't really think you're a wolf Rockin.  I can't imagine you'd have time to spread misinformation AND go thread diving in old games. >.>

I'm still trying to decide, though.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Desan

Quote from: Will1984 on June 19, 2009, 03:39:44 PM
There seems to be a lot of false information getting passed around, from what I've seen.  People are being set up to take the fall after it comes up wrong.

((I KNOW RIGHT??? It sucks. That's what happens in a big game like this. People believe others then end up getting set up so when they fail, they get the blame and are killed off))
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Trieste

mannik

I'm going to vote for Trestie as well. It seems she lead people against Avi without much proof.

Trieste

If you're gonna hang me, at least spell my name correctly. It's right on the post above you. :P

Fragile Dreams

I remember now that Trieste ate some of my chocolate chip cookies. Although a half-breed can eat them, i have a feeling that she's not. So, I'm changing my vote to Rockin.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Rockin

I guess I should try and prove my innocence.

For one thing, I am the cupid. I paired up Marguerite and Greenthorn on Night 1. Originally, I was going to pair up Marguerite (which would be a good excuse for us to hang out more XD), but felt I shouldn't be so selfish. I picked Greenthorn cause both of them get along so well, so I felt this would be good. I gave faith that Marg was a peasant. My only proof is that I voted for marguerite as sheriff early on in the votes.

LadySky

LadySky cannot stop herself and runs to barf in the bushes.

"Though I am not voting against you Rockin, I still am ............"

runs to barf again.

"I still am nauseated by you." and with that she marches back to continue making naughty clothes for her fellow villagers.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

LadySky

(( That is your best comback? I was really going for a rude post and that is your best comback!? ))

*flops down to pout*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

(OOC I was wondering what that word really meant. I saw the edit now, so here comes my comeback to that :p )

You know, I'd barf constantly too if I had a one night stand with a wolf >>

LadySky

LadySky looks up confused, she had played patty fingers with most of the population of Miller's Hollow so who was he referring to?

"Do you know something I don't Rockin?" she asked suspiciously.