Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Will cringed as Avi's head rolled off and into the basket like a heavy cantaloupe.  His stomach did the same, turning and rolling at the thought of murdering yet another peasant.  This was getting ridiculous.  Kicking at the dirt and shaking his head, he walked away in disgust, heading back to his big house and boarding up the doors.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Xillen

During the night, a fog descends upon the little town, the poor visibility giving everything a rather grim look. With screaming and yelling, most people manage to find each other quickly, and after a search party, everyone is found, but one person.

As you recall how close he was to Avi, you hurry over to the soulmate's grave, and indeed, you come across the battered corpse of Kaz. Apparently, he decided to bring his friend one final visit, when he got assaulted and subsequently killed. You find a wristband on his body, much like that Avi was wearing, which leads you to the conclusion that they must've been Soulmates together.

Remaining Players:
  • Maeven
  • Desan
  • Aiden
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Rockin
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Trieste
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Remaining Roles:
  • 11 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Trieste

My god! Another one! Rockin, your list is doom!

Ryven

Ryven wakes to find yet another peasant murdered.  "When will it end?!"  He eyes the other villagers, settling on Trieste who was currently accusing Rockin.

"I'm sorry, but I must put my initial vote for you.  Your list seems to be faulty, so until I find a better suspect, I must go with my gut reaction."

Xillen

On another note, Krysia has IRL issues to attend to, and won't be able to attend the game for a while. If anyone is just following the game and wants to help out, please PM me, so you can take over her role.

Thank you.

Rockin

Quote from: Trieste on June 18, 2009, 02:23:30 PM
My god! Another one! Rockin, your list is doom!

You're gonna blame my list when it's only been the first mislynch? o.o;;

Quote from: Ryven on June 18, 2009, 02:37:15 PM
Ryven wakes to find yet another peasant murdered.  "When will it end?!"  He eyes the other villagers, settling on Trieste who was currently accusing Rockin.

"I'm sorry, but I must put my initial vote for you.  Your list seems to be faulty, so until I find a better suspect, I must go with my gut reaction."

At the time, Rockin walks out of his hut, tired. Apparantly, he was up all night so as to help narrow down the numbers. When he heard Trieste's comment, as well as Ryven, he frowned. Then came a groan. "I dunno how's it's faulty, except we still have a bit of a list. Yeah, I know we lynched a soulmate, but it wasn't my fault he was acting suspicious." There was a bit of a stretch. "And if you must question, I'm on peasant's side of things. If it makes ya happy, I was able to narrow down the numbers a bit."

Saku

Saku thinks about who she will give her vote to and decides upon Ket merely because Ket had voted earlier for the death of Saffron, an innocent, and Kaz, another innocent. It could be a coincidence but unless someone else could convince her that it was someone else she would keep her vote to Ket.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Trieste

Quote from: Rockin on June 18, 2009, 02:48:25 PM
You're gonna blame my list when it's only been the first mislynch? o.o;;

At the time, Rockin walks out of his hut, tired. Apparantly, he was up all night so as to help narrow down the numbers. When he heard Trieste's comment, as well as Ryven, he frowned. Then came a groan. "I dunno how's it's faulty, except we still have a bit of a list. Yeah, I know we lynched a soulmate, but it wasn't my fault he was acting suspicious." There was a bit of a stretch. "And if you must question, I'm on peasant's side of things. If it makes ya happy, I was able to narrow down the numbers a bit."

I don't believe you. Either you're a fool and led us astray, or you're a wolf and every person on that list is not... I intend to find out by starting with the maker of the list.

Sorry, Rockin, but I just don't trust you after turning on a friend due to your logic and ending up being so completely wrong.

Rockin

Quote from: Trieste on June 18, 2009, 03:17:42 PM
I don't believe you. Either you're a fool and led us astray, or you're a wolf and every person on that list is not... I intend to find out by starting with the maker of the list.

Sorry, Rockin, but I just don't trust you after turning on a friend due to your logic and ending up being so completely wrong.

I'm neither a fool nor a wolf. Just a town person who can make mistakes or miscalculations like everyone else. This is the first mistake I did and already you turned on me. When I saw Avi turned soulmate, I pretty much frowned, considering that he could've just told us his ability if he really didn't want to get lynched. He didn't need to tell us his soulmate (so as to protect him).

If there's other ways to scope out wolves/alphas, then I'll accept it.

Will

I was hopeful about the list until two people on it ended up being peasants.  It's just too suspicious, Rockin.

Also, your first post of the new day must contain a vote.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Rockin

Oh right, sorry. Aiden. keep forgetting that rule LOL

So one question. If I ended up as one on the peasant side, what would happen then?

Teno

Perhaps he was just misguided? To be honest I think it is a better way to go than blindly pointing the finger, and not to mention, it is still early. The more information we have, the better the chances of it working.

I've had my own suspicions about Trieste and my gut was telling me to go for her instead but I ignored it. Not now.

Nadir

Rhapsody

I'm also inclined to cast Trieste as the most likely werewolf.  She is too quick to point fingers, and has been one of the strongest voices against those we've lynched so far.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Fragile Dreams

Somehow i also think that Trieste is a werewolf.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Trieste

Quote from: Rhapsody on June 18, 2009, 05:10:39 PM
I'm also inclined to cast Trieste as the most likely werewolf.  She is too quick to point fingers, and has been one of the strongest voices against those we've lynched so far.

Because I don't jab my finger at a screen or just jump the local bandwagon? Whatever. Throw me in the lake for showing some actual independence... and then cry about it later when you can't figure out where you went wrong.

Rockin

I should mention this now since I'm going to work in about thirty minutes. Not sure upon how the rest of the cast feels about me >>;;

I am Cupid.

Trieste

(( *snickers at the edit* Not feeling quite that brave? :P ))

Rockin

Quote from: Trieste on June 18, 2009, 08:48:36 PM
(( *snickers at the edit* Not feeling quite that brave? :P ))

more like it being a better answer. I have full confidence. :p

Besides, felt this response was more better then the original ^^

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Rockin - 3 votes: Trieste, Ryven, Will
  • Trieste - 3 votes: Teno, Rhapsody, Fragile Dreams
  • Ket - 1 vote: Saku
  • Aiden - 1 vote: Rockin
  • Maeven - 1 vote: Eden
  • Desan
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Ryven
  • Krysia
  • Saku
  • Ladysky
  • Teno
  • Elunari
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody

Not yet voted: Maeven, Desan, Aiden, Scott, Krysia, Ladysky, Elunari, Josietta, Ket, Mannik, Pianoman, Rafufu

Remaining Roles:
  • 11 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Rockin

Quote from: LadySky on June 18, 2009, 09:10:49 PM
((Why have you not went to work yet? :P ))
[/quote

Cause I was being lazy about it. :p

LadySky

LadySky had not slept at all well the night before due to the nightmarish images of sweet Avi losing his life.

She rose and made her way about the little cottage and tried to simply block out the fear she could feel coming from the fog outside. Unable to ignore the frightened voices echoing through the village she had emerged and helped to search for everyone. Finding Kaz had simply sent her into shock and she sat for hours in the town center listening to everyone accusing and arguing. Tears just fell down her cheeks as she looked to the voting booth.

"I must follow my heart this day." she whispered as she wrote Maeven upon the parchment.

With that she made her way to the local watering hole to get sloppy drunk.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

Josi did not like the new way of "lynching" and nearly lost her lunch turning away quickly as the head rolled. She held her breath and quickly wrote out her vote of Rockin before heading into her hut.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Scott

I've always suspected Rockin to be a wolf, and I'm still standing behind that decision.