RP Wanted (as Korra)

Started by MaiMizzu, January 02, 2013, 09:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaiMizzu

So... since I first joined this site and another a few months ago, I've been wanting to RP Korra (Airbender series). I mean that's initially what I was looking for in the first place. but it just hasn't happened. The first RP I was supposed to be in fell apart. It was a great idea... different characters brought together to help a small primitive planet. Korra was one of the ones who were summoned to help.
This sounds strange, but anyone have any ideas on an RP I could get in on as Korra? I'd really love a crossover type RP like described above, if that's at all possible. I'm no good at making these games myself. A small group would be awesome.
Thanks for reading.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

PoisonousKitty

I can possibly help you out here. Got a doctor's appointment in like an hour, so it will be a bit, but I'll try and come up with something and see what you think :D

Anna Katrine

If you guys need another Rp'er I would be interested. Maybe bringing in some of the characters from Last Airbender?

PoisonousKitty

That's what I was thinking is maybe if you wanna do a cross over i'd say more a cross over of the two groupings.

MaiMizzu

Maybe a crossover of the two series would be fun. But I think it would be more fun if it was 2 totally unrelated genre things. If that makes sense. I mean I'm up for about anything at this point.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

apygoos

I would be up for something like this as a small group game~

PoisonousKitty

Well I don't want to completely feel like i'm overtaking your thread here MaiMizzu so whatever works best for you :) is there any specific series you would like to see over lapped?

apygoos

just let me know what shows you want lapped, then i can pick a character ^_^

MaiMizzu

Quote from: PoisonousKitty on January 04, 2013, 08:48:01 AM
Well I don't want to completely feel like i'm overtaking your thread here MaiMizzu so whatever works best for you :) is there any specific series you would like to see over lapped?
Firstly I don't mind if you overtake the thread, as long as good rp is tge result for everyone lol
Secondly, and tell me if this would be touch to do, but my first thought was that it would bea multi genre crossover. No godly chars or anything. But like chars from comic books, movies, cartoons, anime, whatever. I mean if we do it right, we could make an epic rp.

What do ya'll think?

PoisonousKitty

I mean i've done a few cross overs such as Vampire Knight/Ouran High School Host Club and such... I could see either one of those two mixed with Korra seeing as we could do a high school style event? Or whatever you see fit... I just must know that it is one that people will enjoy before I come up with a plot :)

MaiMizzu

I always saw it as more of an action/adventure thing. Like a Seven Samurai thi g. These people nee help, and they summon a group to do just that. Maybe seek them out or just teleport them or something. And please don't think Korra has to be the center of the rp. I just want her to be a char in our rp

PoisonousKitty

I don't know much about action ones... there are very few anime's i've seen that would work appropriate crossover with Korra that has major action.

apygoos

a few animes that i have enjoyed lately and have great action:
Sword Art Online
My Hime
both worth every minute you watch.

MaiMizzu

We could make it fun though, right? I mean we could make this epic...

vin26m

I would play all of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Or some G.I. Joe characters,

Or some Transformers, like Ironhide.

Or some Marvel characters.

There could be some villains from different shows working together too.