Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoondawg25

Stands there rather shocked about everything thats happened, some of his best customers were indeed werewolves.  What gives he thought, shaking his head some and sipping from his flask of whiskey, Dorian thought before speaking. "Emmaline, im sure i saw her sneaking off somewhere."
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Desan

He looks at elenisil and nods. "I have my suspicions about her as well Elensil, but my gut is telling me to go for emma first." He nods as he watches two more votes go for Dragoon.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Scott

Elunari

Elunari tsked as she slaps a knife against her thigh.  "Oh so now I'm suspicious because I don't blindly follow you fools?  Go ahead and vote for me, I promise you'll be sorry you killed another peasant."

Meandering to the voting box, she calmly writes Pianoman. Since the previous sherriff had been a wolf who is to say he didn't select another in his place? 
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Galatine

Considering that Emma had voted for his lynching yesterday, it might have stood to reason that Galatine would vote for her. But no, that would be petty, mean, and simply spiteful....

Oh who are we kidding? Galatine scribbles down a vote for Emmaline.

Desan

Quote from: Elunari on June 04, 2009, 01:28:17 AM
Elunari tsked as she slaps a knife against her thigh.  "Oh so now I'm suspicious because I don't blindly follow you fools?  Go ahead and vote for me, I promise you'll be sorry you killed another peasant."

Meandering to the voting box, she calmly writes Pianoman. Since the previous sherriff had been a wolf who is to say he didn't select another in his place?

I bet you kipoc was going to choose a werewolf, but chose an innocent peasant so we may all turn against him. Curious Elunari, you have voted for innocent people to be lynched and didn't believe we were right in choosing GT as the werewolf. I'm taking note of that, as everyone else should as well.

Yomamaween

She bit her lip and then leaned over the table to write out her vote "I vote emmaline"  She scratched with the charcoal, placing her vote in the collection box.

LadySky

LadySky looked closely at Yomamaween's vote but since it was not in bold she could not make it out.....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

Josi had been watching and shook her head a bit. She was glad there were no more deaths, those were starting to stink up the place and it had been wrecking havoc on her digestive system. SHe had not eaten properly since this all started. The lynchings made her sick... the dead bodies really made her sick and now all this stress. It was not a good time. She sighed and drank down some more pepto and scribbled in a name on a voting slip and put it in. May Emma's death be the last.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Elunari

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 04, 2009, 01:58:22 AM
I bet you kipoc was going to choose a werewolf, but chose an innocent peasant so we may all turn against him. Curious Elunari, you have voted for innocent people to be lynched and didn't believe we were right in choosing GT as the werewolf. I'm taking note of that, as everyone else should as well.

I know absolutely nothing about anyone's roles in this game.  I'm guessing because I don't have some behind the scenes alliance like most folks seem to have.  You should also note I didn't vote for Ryi either.  Who was a peasant.

Elunari goes back to calmly sharpening her knife.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

pianoman7117

No I happen to agree with desan this time, elunari has been playing this game quiet the whole time voting innocent people without anyone really noticing, for once I'm going against the grain because I see no evidence of emmaline being a wolf and have to vote elunari

mannik

No...you see, what I told them was to basically kill each other as a means of masking there identity.

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Emmaline - 11 votes: Ryven, Marguerite, Ladysky, Daylily, Desan, Mannik, Dragoondawn, Scott, Galatine, Yomamaween, Josietta
  • Elunari - 3 votes: Eden, Elenisil, Pianoman
  • Pianoman - 1 vote: Elunari
  • Josietta
  • Desan
  • Galatine
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Ladysky
  • Marguerite
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven

Not yet voted: Emmaline.

Emmaline was a Peasant.

(Sorry, it feels inappropriate to write an actual lynch text here.)

Remaining Players:
  • Elunari
  • Pianoman
  • Josietta
  • Desan
  • Galatine
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Ladysky
  • Marguerite
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven

Remaining Roles:
  • 8 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 3 Werewolves

Desan

*Grumbles* Damnit. We were doin good with lynching the werewolves. *Sighs and pounds his staff into the ground*

Ryven

She voted for the most random people though... *sighs*

Desan

Quote from: Ryven on June 04, 2009, 03:41:49 PM
She voted for the most random people though... *sighs*

*Nods* We can't always guess right. Thankful though we've reduced the number of werewolves as much as we have so far. Next time, hopefully, we will get it right. Least we have some of the good guys alive and roaming to try and help us. We'll get another lucky streak going, I can feel it....*He yawns, crossing his fingers as he uses his other hand to pry his staff out of the ground before slowly moving towards his empty hut*

Nadir

Eden sighs and shakes her head, the missed opportunity to ferret out another wolf meaning another fearful night of clutching Mar and Josie close... then decides such a fate is not so bad and slinks back to her hut.

Xillen

As the sun rises, and everyone emerges from their homes, they are greeted by loads of white feathers lying on the road, blown around by a little summer breeze, some of them covered by blood. As you search for the origin of this spectacle, you discover them to be ripped from the shouders of the late Marguerite, your beloved Guardian.

Remaining Players:
  • Elunari
  • Pianoman
  • Josietta
  • Desan
  • Galatine
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven

Remaining Roles:
  • 8 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

Marguerite

[[-Laughs- Oh, I am going be signing up for the game next time. Whee! Good luck to all.]]
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Nadir

Eden stares for a moment, then shakes her head slowly. "No, no, no, no!"

She turns and points at Elunari. "You and your kind will not get away with this!"

Elunari

Elunari frowns at the sight of the Guardian, gripping the handle of a knife in her belt.  She turns to confront Eden.  "So quick to cast the blame from yourself.  I see you for what you are and you'll be the one hanging, wolf!"

Josietta

When the sun rises and Josi nuzzles into Eden she feels cold on the other side, where Miss Mar would normally be. She knew something was wrong and she frowned nudging Eden a bit.

"Miss Eden.. somethings wrong.. where's Mistress Mar?"

She stumbled from the bed clutching a sheet around her form and looked out the door cautiously. The bloody feathers that went by made her stumble backwards and she forced herself to move on out. The sight that followed was one that would burn forever in her mind. Forever in her memories. She dropped to her knees over the corpse of her beloved Mistress and cried. She pressed it to her chest and buried her face into the least bloody of the two sides. Her sobs wracked her body as she held the corpse tight.

"No.. no.. no! Not her.. not her! Noooo.. please.. God!.."

She continued to sob as she clung to her Mistress. It would take a lot of strength to pry her from the body.

((I'm tearing up for real *lol*  damn, emotional scenes!))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Desan

Quote from: Josietta on June 04, 2009, 04:27:37 PM
When the sun rises and Josi nuzzles into Eden she feels cold on the other side, where Miss Mar would normally be. She knew something was wrong and she frowned nudging Eden a bit.

"Miss Eden.. somethings wrong.. where's Mistress Mar?"

She stumbled from the bed clutching a sheet around her form and looked out the door cautiously. The bloody feathers that went by made her stumble backwards and she forced herself to move on out. The sight that followed was one that would burn forever in her mind. Forever in her memories. She dropped to her knees over the corpse of her beloved Mistress and cried. She pressed it to her chest and buried her face into the least bloody of the two sides. Her sobs wracked her body as she held the corpse tight.

"No.. no.. no! Not her.. not her! Noooo.. please.. God!.."

She continued to sob as she clung to her Mistress. It would take a lot of strength to pry her from the body.

((I'm tearing up for real *lol*  damn, emotional scenes!))

Too emotional because you had to kill her? You were very close to Marg. She thought she could trust you..I don't know but I'm casting my vote for you Josietta to be lynched.

mannik

I also cast my vote for Josietta Rhapsody's vengful glare was something I can not ignore. How could she have been betrayed when it was but the first lynching, before anyone was anyone else's allies?

Ryven

Ryven wakes to the sound of crying.  He quickly steps from his hut to find Marg being prepared for burial.  It appeared his trust was placed wisely after all.  The man says a silent prayer for their guardian angel who is no longer with them in body, but he knows she will remain in spirit.  "May she continue to watch over us..."

As he looks over at Josietta who was still clinging to the corpse.  His gut feeling told him that something wasn't right.