What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Dimmu Borgir - Progenies of the great Apocalypse
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

GolGol

My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Siegfried

ZK

On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

ZK

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Taure Elwe

NIN -
Mm mmm... you let me penetrate you 
Mm mmm...you let me complicate you
Help me
I broke apart my insides
Help me
I've got no soul to sell
::dancing::
"Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as meaningless experiences go, it's pretty damned good." ~ Woody Allen

PuckElf

Leonard Nimoy - Where is Love

Don't ask you're probably better off not knowing.  ^.^
I worship Beelzebub. I do his biddings. Do you see any goats around? No, because I sacrificed them.

All bow before Satan!

Prince of Night, I summon you. Come fill me with your black, naughty evil.

ZK

In Flames - Free Fall

Geesh, I must be some sort of metal-head/goth chica. ^-^

Lilian

Aerosmith - Take Me To The Other Side   (For some reason, demonic rebirth comes to mind actually)

Lirliel

Quote from: zulokitty on October 03, 2005, 01:21:42 AM
In Flames - Free Fall

Geesh, I must be some sort of metal-head/goth chica. ^-^

Uhm.. you ever checked out what I posted? :P

I am a Goth/Metal listener ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Siegfried

I like to keep my musical taste varied, just like all the programs I watch and the threads I play in.

Lirliel

Within Temptation - The Dance (WT Rulez! Best Dutch band :D)

TonyWoods

Disturbed - Deify

Very loudly, much to the general chagrin of the rest of the office  ;D
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Lirliel

Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder (Cd)

\w/*insert headbanger*\w/

ZK

The sound of my fan buzzing. Yes. It's not music, but it at times likes to make weird squeaking sounds.

Lilian

The sound of the wierd random music piped in through the sandwich shop I'm on the internet from :)

Woot. Good food, free wireless. XD

MadPanda

"Heart Shaped World" by Chris Issak.  More to the point, 'Wrong to Love You'.  On infinite repeat.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Siegfried

The soundtrack from The Corpse Bride.  I may not have seen the movie, but at least I've got the music.  ;D

Siegfried

And now: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory soundtrack.  I love you Danny Elfman!

Lirliel

GolGol

My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Lirliel

Terri

Dark Embrace: Queen Marlinda
Crystal Hearts: Lady Katherine
Dragon Valley: Lessien
Lost City: Oyushi
White Castle: Atara
Runaway Tails: Kara
Hidden Love: Caroline
Temple of serpents: Brin
From the sky: Krel
"The Beast": Mari (?)

Siegfried