Werewolves: New Blood [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, April 05, 2010, 09:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

She's going to be in Taiwan for a month, and doesn't know if she will have net access (but will try!)

Esoteric Myobi

I'm back! With internet!

-does a happy dance-

I probably won't have a very 'regular' schedule for a while but will try to check back onto E briefly every day and give a few quick responses. I apologize in advance for short and very brief posts! ><

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Valerian

After a very frazzled Monday, I finally found time to sit down and advance the games here -- but since they're at the same point in the turns, I came very, very close to posting the information from the Celtic game here, and vice versa.  Now that would have made things interesting!  However, I'm somewhat less frazzled today, and plan to get it right this time.  Heh.

And welcome back, Myobi!  I hope you're settling in all right.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Beguile's Mistress

Crap!!!!

I should have been more selfish!

;D

The Unholy Potato

Ouch! And to think, Beguile, that I had suspected you! Ah well...  :-\

Still, thanks for saving a life or two, and sorry that you didn't managed to protect your own.  :-(

Aiden

-curses you all from beyond the grave-
FOOOOOLS!

Imogen

Hey, we're trying!

*blames Beguile's for not being selfish - grumbles*
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Lucius Cornelius

giglgles!!! come on comrades, i trust you, i know that you could eat all of them

avenge me!!!

giggles!

Beguile's Mistress

Who are you talking to, Lucius?  Who are your friends exactly?

Lucius Cornelius

:o

and you ask me? well you are one of then... aren't you?  ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 13, 2010, 01:14:44 PM
IIIII'mmmmm not a werewolf. :P

no? oh my dear im so sorry i was so mistaken,... i beg you that you can forgive me... :P

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on July 13, 2010, 01:23:18 PM
no? oh my dear im so sorry i was so mistaken,... i beg you that you can forgive me... :P

s'okay.  I was trying to tease you about your "friends" and trick you into revealing secrets.  :D

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 13, 2010, 01:28:04 PM
s'okay.  I was trying to tease you about your "friends" and trick you into revealing secrets.  :D

giggles oh well i know, im easy to trick by a woman dress with the outfit of your avatar... but not SO easy so tease you back :P

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on July 13, 2010, 01:34:40 PM
giggles oh well i know, im easy to trick by a woman dress with the outfit of your avatar... but not SO easy so tease you back :P

*giggles and sighs*  I'm in serious mode today with work.  I think my sense of humor is hiding from me. :-)

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 13, 2010, 01:38:32 PM
*giggles and sighs*  I'm in serious mode today with work.  I think my sense of humor is hiding from me. :-)

laugh well them im happy to see your giggles so you have found your humor.. a little. :)

Remiel

I just want to say that the last werewolf is doing an excellent job at hiding.   I've been keeping notes, keeping track of how everyone voted and when they did; and based on my analysis, the most likely culprit is....me. Remiel.

At least, up until that last round, anyway.  <_<  Hopefully the fact that I was right about Myobi will convince everyone of my innocence.  But as of this moment, I have absolutely no clue who I'm going to vote for.

*glares suspiciously at Imogen, Moirae, and Unholy Potato each in turn*

Valerian

You're just so suspicious, Remiel.  You radiate it somehow.   ;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Oh, so you say?  Maybe it was you, Valerian!

*glares suspiciously at Valerian*

Imogen

Wasn't this supposed to be easier with fewer people left?

-grumbles and eyes the dice bot-
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Remiel

Quote from: ImogenMoirae had proven her innocence and Remiel... She thought he'd have been smarter if he'd been one of them. It would have been easy for him to avoid the mistakes he'd made... It was a small thing to base her trust on, but there it was.

Isn't that the converse of the backhanded compliment with which Eden accused Mith in the other game?  "You must be innocent, because, frankly, you've been voting like an idiot?"  XD

Hey, I'll take what I can get. ;P

Valerian

Quote from: Remiel on July 17, 2010, 02:19:13 PM
Oh, so you say?  Maybe it was you, Valerian!

*glares suspiciously at Valerian*
Yes!  Bwahahaha!  I am the last were... wolf...

Oh, wait.  I'm the referee.

Never mind.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Imogen

Quote from: Remiel on July 17, 2010, 03:02:56 PM
Isn't that the converse of the backhanded compliment with which Eden accused Mith in the other game?  "You must be innocent, because, frankly, you've been voting like an idiot?"  XD

Hey, I'll take what I can get. ;P

ROFL!! I didn't mean it to come out that way!!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]