A bunch of M/M ideas! Many still open!

Started by Amiable, September 08, 2009, 12:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amiable

So these are my M/M ideas! I'm looking for a dom/top/seme for all of them. Just pm me if you have any questions, and feel free to take a look at my O/Os.

1. A young new teacher gets his first job at a local high school. Everything goes well until a student, who is the troublemaker of the school, openly complains about his teaching and insults him to his face. He is humiliated and the class is completely disrupted. Wanting to be strict, he gives the student an after school detention. But after school when they are alone, the student starts hitting on him suddenly. Things progress and they end up having sex in the classroom. This would either be borderline NC or complete NC.

2. My character, Seth, is an openly gay young man who loves being on top. He's constantly flirting with men at bars and taking them home, having sex with different men almost every night. He is confident and seductive... and has never been a bottom. But one night he flirts with a man who has different ideas. This man takes satisfaction in topping confident people like Seth. So when they go home together, things don't turn out the way Seth would have liked. (This would be bordering NC, but he'd accept it eventually)

3. A lonely teenager, who is questioning his sexuality, bumps into a gorgeous man in a bookstore. On whim he follows him and realizes that he lives in the building across the street from his apartment. He can see right into his fancy condo from his own bedroom.

The boy becomes curious and starts to watch and follow this man, learning more about him. He sees the man take home various women and men every night and doesn't know why he feels a pang of jealousy. On the night he actually gets up the nerve to approach him, the man suddenly invites him into his home. Stupidly the boy agrees and goes into the condo, only to be raped by the man. It turns out the man had his eye on the teen for quite a while, and had been watching him as well.

After that he is terrified, yet he can't stop thinking about the man. He sees him every day through the window, always beckoning to him. Eventually he returns for more and slowly grows to like it. Eventually they end up having a real relationship, even though the man can be selfish and violent.

4. A man goes on a long business trip. When he returns he finds that a stray cat had snuck into his home and was living there while he was gone. But this isn't just a stray cat; it's a catboy. This snarky boy with cat ears and a tail wants to stay there, so he offers to serve him so he can stay. At first it's just cooking and cleaning, but then it ends up being something more. How quickly this happens depends on how perverted your character is.

5. A playful and curious merboy decides to swim up from the depths of the ocean to try to see some humans. Unfortunately for him, he happens to swim right into a fishing net. He is captured by a rare fish hunter, who travels around the world to capture and usually sell rare water creatures. He has a collection that he keeps for himself in tanks at his home, and he decides that the merboy will become part of his collection. He only becomes more valuable to him when he realizes that if you dry the merboy off, his tail disappears and he gets human legs and the other normal human anatomy.

6. Character 1 and character 2 are a high school couple. 1 wants to take it to the next level, but 2 is too scared. 1 gets frustrated by the continuous refusal and so he sets up a weekend trip to a cozy mountain cabin. He sneaks some alcohol and gets 2 drunk so he can have his way with him. 2 is pissed in the morning of course but he has to spend the whole weekend there because they are snowed in. So 1 spends the time trying to convince 2 to do it again. (I'd be 2 and you'd be 1, sorry for the odd explanation. It's hard to describe without names)

7. A teenage boy is a little upset when his mother remarries, but his mother's diverted attention turns out to be the least of his worries. He finds out that he has a new step brother who is his age, and now they have to share a room. He tries to make friends with his new brother but he turns out to be cold and seems to want nothing to do with him. Until one night his brother walks in on him masturbating. He thinks his brother will laugh at him, but instead he suddenly offers to help him out. Without thinking, the boy accepts, but does he really know what he's getting into?

8. It's that time of year again; when the pharaoh is looking for a new slave. He sends out his adviser to pick one out for him. This time he picks a beautiful teenage boy, a foreigner with pale white skin and golden hair, something rare and exotic in the land of ancient Egypt. The pharaoh is pleased with his new toy, although he's resistant at first, and soon starts teaching him to be a good slave.

9. A young man gets drunk at a party and ends up going to a hotel room with another man. They have a passionate night of wild sex, but when he awakes the next morning he is horrified. To the other man's dismay, he runs away and plans to never see him again. A while later he gets a job that he really needs, but unfortunately, his new boss is the man he slept with. And the man still wants him. Now as his boss, he has the power to have him.

Whew! Thanks if you actually took the time to look at all those. Anyone interested?
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.

Chou chou rheastar

4. A man goes on a long business trip. When he returns he finds that a stray cat had snuck into his home and was living there while he was gone. But this isn't just a stray cat; it's a catboy. This snarky boy with cat ears and a tail wants to stay there, so he offers to serve him so he can stay. At first it's just cooking and cleaning, but then it ends up being something more. How quickly this happens depends on how perverted your character is.

I don't know if you have anyone interested in this, and if you don't mind a woman writing as a man I would like to play the man coming home from the trip! Let me know and I'll PM you with any information you like! Thanks!

Amiable

Of course I don't mind, after all I'm doing that too ^_^
I'll pm you
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

MercyfulFate

I like number 3, I'll message you a little later

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Keikai Kami

I like both Four and Eight. I'd be happy to play any part of either of those ideas. If it's ok with you, and if you don't have anything against a female playing a male character.

Amiable

Of course I don't have anything against that ^_^
I'll pm you about the ideas
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Simply Heart

Herro!

I have to say that #7 has struck my attention.  ::)

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Azrael

Hi, pretty much any of those appeal, depending on which role in each you prefer to play.
Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

Amiable

That's great! Sorry I took so long to reply. I would be playing the bottom character in each story. Does that help?
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Azrael

hmm, ok, I will have a think, see if I can come up with anything, I tend to play bottom myself you see.
Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

Amiable

Ah, I see. Well tell me if you decide you're still interested :)
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Amiable

The ones that are taken have been updated~
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Major Major

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Major Major

Yes. I like the 9th one, as well as the 6th and 5th one.

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Major Major

Amiable

Hmm both of them are ones I've been wanting to do for a while. Do you have a favorite out of those two or should I pick?
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Major Major

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas