Washed Up on a Foreign Shore

Started by kylie, July 15, 2006, 03:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

Bump on Aug. 13.  I would still like to try this.  Possibly with a different tourist woman.  PM if you'd like to chat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of playing a tourist who is slowly but persistently brought into a personal or criminal underground and regularly taunted.  Something classy enough to have some exotic players and props, but dirty enough to overwhelm her and keep hinting that it could be worse.  That is, even worse than the worse it will probably be the next time.  It could be limited term, but I'm guessing her stay might easily get prolonged. 

Stalking...   Mindgames at a distance...  Taunting little notes...  Set up for a fall in a foreign country...  Messing with her things and adding obscene traces or risque gifts...  Perhaps blackmail...  De facto imprisonment and slavery...  More humiliation...  Forced performances and maybe other forced relationships...  Stringing out the control and the plot, with just short little bursts of messier and meaner punctuation here and there along the way.  In busier moments, bondage, forced exhibitionism, fetish attire, pain play, and possibly some rarer things.   

I'd like the primary "villain" character to be male, although he might have a wife/ some sort of domme associate too.  Probably it'd be 1 on 1 and his contacts/ help would be NPC's as needed.  I can enjoy if you shift perspectives a bit, but I'll probably mainly play the victim.  This would be mostly non-consensual, although my character may take on some confusion (just possibly getting seduced as well as trained) as time passes.  The idea is more a situation that slowly reduces options and intrudes into her little world over time.  Not an immediate grab and conquer, much more toying.

Character I have in mind:

Risa is a Japanese woman passing fitfully through her later 20's.  Her husband has been sent off for a couple years working in the south Pacific.  Everything was looking up until then.  Now she is left behind, and fretting about her age and looks.  (As below if you like...  Model: Aina Minami -- some might say she is too cow-like?  Heh.)
She never was just right like so many of her friends, who married younger and have kids now.  At least she has the money that go with the husband, and the free time for exercise and keeping up with the fashions.  And travel.

A resort city on the coast -- beaches, shopping, museums, clubs, parks, did we mention beaches and shopping. 
Risa storms about like it's war, like all the other tourists.  Picking out the newest things, taking the photos, taking the tours, buying the gifts.  Daydreaming all the while.  It's a pleasant enough diversion, and she's doing it fairly properly.  She doesn't know she's being watched.  She doesn't know what he wants.  What he will do to her before she even meets him.  And what he will do with her after he does.

Strike anyone?  Bio-sex of the player doesn't matter, just need someone to play a bit insidiously dominant/ invasive. 

Lirliel

*Pops up*

I'm all game for this :D Really got my creative juices flowing, so how much of mindgames do you want. Perhaps him calling her, leaving her notes at her home, perhaps even inside of her house?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

kylie

Oh, all of the above are cool. 

He may eventually relocate her within the city, but I'm not sure that's technically necessary.  It is what I originally had in mind, but still.

I shoulda mentioned, I usually do a paragraph or few every couple days, not much rapid-fire stuff here.  I like to ponder and wait for the mood a little.  Although this sort of plot is a little "typical" for me, which might help ;)

Lirliel

That's not a problem for me Kylie, I can have some day's where I'm sitting *groan, groan* with zero inspiration, so this might be a good help for me :)

Now, what kind of male 'villian' would you like? As far as race/build/personality really goes?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

kylie

Well, partly it depends how interested you are in him having an "organization."  I'm rather open on that point -- I imagine he'd be linked to someone(s) who would be something of an audience, but hadn't fixed on a particular sort of organization.  Could be a rather slick mafia boss, but also could be an individual with some ahem, eccentric tastes. 

Black guys seem to have a pocket reputation for sexual prowess in Japan as far as I understand (if they don't everywhere).  So that might be one angle, but it's not really required. 

I was thinking it might be interesting if he was moderately to quite young (20's or 30's), but smart.  Probably not over 40's, although he might be the agent of someone who is that likes to watch etc.  Anyway, force wouldn't be his primary means (it might be a little hint sometimes in a situation where the cards are already stacked though).  I think I'd prefer him more to be able to talk indirectly and yet shake her up.  Build isn't such a big issue, although it matters a bit if he's going to do more of the heavy play himself.  Probably not a midget.  I'd err on the side of tall rather than short, but I'd prefer the muscle-bound wrestler types to be minions if they're even necessary at all.  (Probably save them for particular episodes at that.)  Well... there's still plenty of fuzziness to be filled in there?

It could be more interesting in this case if her English isn't exactly perfect, which would both allow him to come up with more ways to catch her.  And I think it would be kind of neat if he gets things done more by setting up vague but increasingly tricky situations for her.  If that isn't being too obtuse.  Anyway, he wouldn't so much directly tell her what's going on as show her, leave hints, point, get others or machines to pass messages sometimes...  Less to argue over, more fait accompli but also less human about it.  Not exactly aggressively mean although he enjoys her reactions surely, but more efficient in a slithering way?

Lirliel

If where gonna base this in Japan, we could offcourse make him a part of a Yakuza sidespan. As far as him being a black guy, that'd work good as well. Seeing as most wouldn't see a black man as a part of the Yakuza, perhaps have some friends with police officers. Push her into situation that aren't the best for her, leave hints of things for her to do. Oh yes... *rubs hands* I'd be up for this totally :)

kylie

Actually, if you don't mind, I was thinking of having it in the US or Europe, or someplace outside of Japan.  I'm a little keen on Hawaii of course -- somebody must be frustrated from too much exposure to Japanese tourists ;)  Someone who knows the legal stuff and land better might catch her more easily...  In Japan, she would have more contacts. 

If you're really hooked on doing it in Japan, I could try, but it would take some thought.

Although yakuza abroad... maybe...  I tend to think of the yakuza as being a little viscious, but maybe some branches aren't necessarily so in quite _that_ way...

Lirliel

Hmmm.. and then I'm looking to Europe lol... must be cause I am european, but we'll push it into Hawaii then. Hmm... alright.. maybe a band of surfer guys that are also in league with some of the 'darker' sides of the island. Who have gotten tired of Japanese tourits pushing onto there beaches, crowding them up? So they sent one of there men to teach one of the women a lesson, but instead of going off to simply beat her, or rape her he begins to harress her. Annoying phonecalls, getting her arrested that sort of thing?

kylie

One thing, I'm sort of leaning against it being a simple case of police corruption.  There may be a little of that, but I'd rather the villain is inventive in creating a situation where she's legally or ethically stuck. 

To mention just one alternative..  I'd sooner have her friends in trouble than her simply betrayed by agents of the law, frankly.  The bad lawman theme doesn't grab me so much, at least not by itself (sorry).

Lirliel

Fine with me as welll... I'll formulate my little plot as we can go along..

Will probably be her unable to leave the island via conventional means ;)

kylie

This is hilarious.  Let's go to Europe. 

There probably are some areas in Hawaii where someone could get in trouble, but it's that law itself being twisted thing again at heart I suspect.  (Laughs, I might get a little too much dissonance running that one too?  Not sure.) 

If Europe: would it be shady Eastern Europe (I imagine southeast Europe must have a nice beach or two?), or something glitzier but where the baddies can have more means?  If you say anything about the Crimea, I'm going to need an atlas...

Lirliel

Sicily?

It's the birthplace of the Italian mafia (which is still fully alive in Sicily) so we could push it into that, from the time I visited sicily I found out they aren't to happy with non Sicilians. Even Italian's are despised there, so it could be on there. If your wanting to do it in Eastern Europe, I'd push it into Romania. A really rugged land, and plenty of help from corrupt policeman.

kylie

I'm not opposed to Sicily...  Italy in general at least... seems like a place Japanese tourists would go. 

Just so we don't try to place her someplace that would normally have a travel advisory.  She's going to be at least partly typical and follow those sorts of indicators.  Of course, if it's a rare event or something due to sudden changes, that's another story. 

She isn't a highly adventurous traveler...  which I figure is part of the fun.

Hmms...  I'd really like him to be able to operate by bending the law, or at least breaking it in a way that he doesn't need policemen to help him very much.  If it has to be a case of corruption, send it on to some higher level of the bureaucracy like immigration, not someplace where guns and batons are all around.  But I'm thinking if he wants to imprison her, he'd have a setting of his own (quite possibly richer, definitely more specialized and selective audiences when desired) to do it.  For that part, something still urban but with restricted access would be neat. 

Btw, I'm quite sick of mountain cabins.  Nothing bad about them except they're a dime a dozen on Yahoo, where they're never written well either.  (If you promise it's the most amazing cabin around, I might reconsider.)

More about the "imprisonment" notion...  In a broader sense though, it would be really cool if he could get her first in, but eventually in and out of his domain on his own terms.  So maybe she doesn't exactly live there forever (although that's one alternative story too), but gets into a system where he can easily "call" her or manufacture reasons for her to go there.

Lirliel

How does this sound, she looses her passport (somehow... *grin*) and she gets arrested because of being an illegal. Through various illegal means, running way high up the foodchain he gets information that there holding your character there inside of the jail. Coming to her he promises her a way out of Italy, which in turn results in her being brought to his lavishly mafia placed house. Apon entering she get's a different picture though, he is going to get her out of Italy. That much is sure.. but perhaps not where she might want to go?

Something along those lines?

kylie

Hmm, that sounds like fun so far :)  Probably a fair amount of confusion on her part, on the way.

I've never been to italy, so I'll probably confuse the (il)legal situation with Eastern Europe of about ten years ago, which is the closest thing I've had the "honor" of passing through in the wee hours of the morning.  But it shouldn't make much difference at this level.  Heh.

Off to get some food for a bit.  I'm kinda winding down for tonight, but it sounds good so far.  Catch you a bit later.

Lirliel

Alright, I'll wait for you to set up the thread if you don't mind?

kylie

That'll probably work. 

Poke through the PM when you get a chance ;)