Return to the Buffyverse! Canon and created chars welcome

Started by VoluptuousVixen, September 26, 2013, 09:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

Hey all, a game set after the last episode of ANGEL. With the Apocalypse started Buffy and her army of Slayers must travel to L.A to help Angel and his gang beat back the forces of Evil.

All characters are open and im accepting made ups of all types. Vampires, Slayers, Demons, Witches, werewolves and whatever you can think of. I'm taking Buffy herself and have a friend in mind for Angel.

But these characters are still free.

Willow Rosenberg
Xander Harris
Dawn Summers
Rupert Giles
Faith Lehane
Andrew Wells
Robin Wood
Kennedy
Riley Finn
Sam Finn

Spike/William the Bloody
Illyria/Fred Brukel
Charles Gunn
Connor Angel
Harmony Kendell
Nina Ash
Gwen Raiden
Lorne
Eve
Drusillia

Interest?   

amol

Interest? Yes.

Will be wanting to play something original - never much for playing canon characters myself. Was thinking it the terms of some sort of demon.
To all the people I RP with: I'm getting quite ill at the moment. So if I do not reply to games in the coming days it's not because I've abandoned you. It'll be because I can't.

GaGa88

I could be interested in playing an original character. Should we submit a profile here or pm it to you? Oh, and would it be okay if I used an actress who had very briefly been on Buffy for my character's appearance?
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Kadigan

I would be interested in claiming Willow if possible. Also a quick question, how much of Season 8 and 9 do you plan (if any) to take into account?)

VoluptuousVixen

Hey, I wouldn't take the comics into account;.
It would be a separate rpg.

Kadigan

On second thought, I will withdraw my interest. Thank you.