Sex – The Game! (Jumanji gone WILD!) - Announcements Made!

Started by Patriarch, October 15, 2010, 11:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriarch

*laughs* Sadly, I'm afraid you may have to either make your own or go with the 'improvised' one. We've found that when character sheets get so linear we don't get to see the submitters mind at work. We tend to get a better feel for them this way. However, feel free to use a character sheet from another game if it helps you. That won't bother us at all, or hurt your chances. Just make sure it addresses the key points we've asked for and you're gold.

Vergil1989

Lol ah alright, works for me my friend.  Sorry to be so picky, but I see your point as well.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Patriarch

Not to worry, and looking for the highest quality shows us that you care. *smiles*

Patriarch

Update - Yasarra and I have basically decided that the Community (group) category is too redundant. We have a lot of ideas for cards involving multiple players and resigning them all to one category, when they stem from the others anyway, well that just has seemed increasingly silly as we went along.

We'll most likely be cutting the Community category and distributing its cards amongst the other categories - improving overall card quality and reducing waste. Does that sound good to everyone?

Nazora

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Vergil1989

Maybe now I can get my profile going this time lol.  Had to leave before I was done, back now though.

Name; Zachery Parish.
Gender; Male
Age; 23
Appearance;
Personality;  Zachery is a nice enough guy with a love for the violin.  He's passionate, gentle, caring, but inexperienced in the ways of love since he has experienced heartache in the past.  Doesn't believe in love because of it.
Ons; Tentacles, maybe some transformation, (talk to me first,),definitely not against enhancements, size increase/decreases, among other things of the sort, the rest check my O/O for.
Offs;  No M/M stuff period.  No scat, watersports, loss of limbs, or death.  Check O/O page for the rest.
History;  Zachery Parish is new to town and strangely enough found he liked where he had moved in after his folks had died a couple years back.  They left him a hefty fortune and the family business when he was ready, leaving it with a trusted friend until then.  He is willing to wait and prepare, getting top marks in every class without a lot of effort it seems.

Underneath his charm and gentle ways though is a sex beast waiting to be unleashed, though he doesn't have a clue about it save for his dreams that haunt him every night.  He doesn't remember much, only that he turns into a demonic being and ends up tentacle raping several women at once.  (Hint hint lol.)  He loves anything to do with fantasy, but can't imagine doing anything like what he dreams about with people he sees only once or twice, let alone everyday.  Still, if you're able to get past his defenses, Zachery will admit, though quietly, that he wouldn't mind at least being able to be dominated or be the dominating person at least once.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Meliai

Rozalin Morena

Click to expand (nsfw)
Height: 5' 8”
Weight: ~130lbs
Bra Size: 35D

Appearance:
Roza is a mixed race (Spanish/Japanese) teen with wavy, shoulder length black hair and deep brown, almond shaped eyes. Her lips are soft and full, and she has a beauty mark above the right corner of her mouth. She's not particularly athletic, but does her best to stay healthy - she's soft and curvy, but with a trim waist. Her breasts are large but still quite perky. She doesn't normally show an excessive amount of skin but Roza isn't particularly modest. She's quite passionate about fashion, her usual style possessing a casual, flirty feel with a bit of a punk edge. Her own style is well developed and consistent; she prefers dressing up others in her more adventurous designs. She carries a very nice digital camera with her at all times.
Typical casual clothing - Typical dressy clothing

Personality: Friendly and socially outgoing, Roza will flirt with just about anyone even when especially when it flusters or embarrasses the object of her affections. She tends to be playfully sarcastic, the rough edges on her otherwise warm personality sometimes leading people to believe that she's....well, a bit of a bitch.
She is very protective of her friends and will make sacrifices to keep them safe, but can be rather selfish when people she isn't close to are concerned.
Due to her personality, she's always ended up as the more dominant member of her relationships despite having strong submissive cravings.
Likes: Cheesy fantasy novels, old b-list sci-fi films, photography
Sexual orientation: Self-identifies as Lesbian - Roza is actually bisexual, but after a traumatic experience in high school she began to repress and deny all attraction to men, both physical and emotional.
Sexual experience: Roza's had plenty of sex, but it's all been with women so she's never been penetrated by anything more significant than a small vibrator.
Relationship status: currently single, recently had a rather messy break up with her latest girlfriend.

Bio: Roza's parents were both studying abroad in the States when they met during their senior years at college. They fell in love, married, and eventually immigrated to the united states. Her upbringing was fairly normal, though due to plenty of trips to her families' native lands over the years she tends to be a bit more worldly and culturally aware than people her age. She feels rather awkward about this, and covers her discomfort with sarcasm.
School has been fairly uneventful for Rozalin. She get's good grades, but doesn't apply herself to extracurriculars or take any particularly challenging courses aside from those directly related to her artistic interests. She's an amateur photographer and just started her freshman year of art school. She often ropes her friends into posing for her.
Her junior year of high school, while working after school in the dark room, Roza was cornered and attacked by two of her male classmates, obviously intent on raping her. Luckily a teacher who was working late heard her scream and intervened before anything significant started. To this day, she doesn't know why she was targeted and gets nervous and jumpy when alone.

Ons: Dressing up (Corsets, stockings and garter belts, fetish-y maid/nurse/etc uniforms), photography (both taking the shots and being shot), exhibition, being dominated
Subconscious desires: men, multiple penetrations, bondage/helplessness, monsters/aliens/supernatural creatures
Offs: scat, watersports, torture, incest, pregnancy

Wooooooo finally done! I didn't miss anything, did I?
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Patriarch

Two more excellent and interesting profiles. I can see a lot of care went into them.

Another thing I'm interested in - how often can everyone post, barring sudden interruptions. Since the game will involve five people (3 players, 2 gms) - frequent posting is a must, lest you leave four others waiting. Posting at least once a day (though missing a few here or there isn't a huge deal) would be the bar we'd like to set - though there is no reason why posting 2 or 3 wouldn't be good either.

If every interested player would list their availability here, that would be excellent.

Also, due to the extraordinary demand, Yasarra and I are considering starting a second Rhiaji game after we've gotten the first up and running smoothly and well on their way. This is iffy right now, but I wanted to let you know. If you aren't chosen for the first round - lose not your hope, there will be more to come... And cum. Even if you have to wait for the first game to end.

-Stairc

Sunday

I can post everyday. but keep in mind I am doing an MA at the moment. So I don't know if my posting might become sketchier in future... I wouldn't think so though.

Rubicon

Card idea: Role Reversal. The player has one of his or her fantasies selected, but then the expectations and (if applicable) power of the fantasy are inverted. So, a player with a djinni fantasy might get a djinni that can demand three "wishes" of the human. Or a professor/student fantasy would rest on the professor doing whatever the student wanted to get a good student evaluation. And so forth.

Patriarch

Good to hear Sunday, and interesting idea Rubicon. Very interesting.

Keep them coming!

Rubicon

Another card idea: Role Imposition -- a person's fantasy is acted out, with whatever elements they yearn for, but the other person (people?) in the fantasy are really the other players. However, the fantasy cloaks them, so the player whose fantasy this is doesn't even know it's them. And the power of the card forces them to conform to the player's expectations. So a man with a harem fantasy gets his two women at once, but has no way of knowing its his two female friends and fellow players....

Patriarch

*smiles* Fun. We'll almost certainly use this one. And thanks everyone who has contributed so far. It's surprisingly hard to come up with 350 cards *laughs*

Also, another category you can design fore is the previously glossed over "Treasure" pile. These are effects you can pay a certain amount of points for or win from performing well in your ordeals. You can use them to do things to or for yourself and other players. Example, forcing a summoned creature to your will. Another example, altering your appearance. Another, restoring your energy so you're fresh as a daisy. I'm certain you get the point.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

-Stairc

Vergil1989

Thanks for the approval Stairc and so far loving the card ideas.  I don't know what I can add to what you have going already, but if I think of anything I'll be sure to toss my hat in as always lol.

Rubicon

Treasure Cards:

Stamina of Youth: This card grants the owner an almost legendary sexual stamina, letting him or her move from sexual encounter to sexual encounter with passion and ardor and almost no recovery time between them. For +50% of the cost, he can also grant that stamina temporarily to the partners he is with -- meaning that when they both finish, the other is just as fresh and ready to continue. The treasure manifests as a small oak staff tattoo that can be placed wherever the possessor chooses.

Tactile Empathy: The owner of this card gains the ability to sense the physical reactions of another person they're touching. They can tell what touches the person likes or dislikes, and feel exactly how they react to their touch -- letting them learn their partner's body and inspire reactions with supernatural accuracy. Further, 'feedback' gives the user a euphoric or at least pleasurable response to making the person they're touching feel good. The treasure manifests as a silvery/white metal ring, otherwise unadorned.

Get a Room, You Two: This treasure allows the user to take a single willing person and deploy a portable room around them both. It has to be another person/player -- not a Summon or fantasy figure. The room they go into has the comforts of a bedroom -- said bed, various implements of fun, soft bedclothes -- but instead of walls the surrounding area just fades into darkness. If the player spends an additional +50% of the cost, they can invoke this treasure in place of their turn -- giving them no points but bestowing upon the player who joins them a small bounty of points instead. This manifests as a small green Monopoly house game piece.

Jarod1

Heres a few idea's. They're pretty raw and can probably be elabortated on but there you go.

Soul transference: The souls of two or more players is transfered to another body, this effect is permanent until countered.

Body increase:  A part of the anatomy increases in size  (example: breast, cock, nipples, ass)

Body decrease: Part of the characters anatomy is is decreased in size could be a counter to body increase or decrease the size further than normol

The Hunters Prey:  The character is transported to realm where they are forced to take on the roll of prey (example: this could include several different senarior, from the generic to the exotic where the could be transformed into somekind of part human part animal and is forced to run and try to evade capture.)  If the player manages to evade capture they receive points number depending on level, if they are taken and forced to do the hunter bidding they lose points.

yasarra

Lovely, lovely ideas to add to the growing list!  Thank you all.  And, if you have more, keep 'em coming!  The great thing about this game is that dice rolls allow for the completely unpredictable.  And, I'm loving these character apps.  It's going to be so much fun choosing.

Rubicon

Card Idea:

Let's Trade! If this card is drawn, the player who draws it is drawn into one of the fantasies of another player, while that player is drawn into one of his fantasies. Both earn points as normal.

Patriarch

Like it Rubicon, like it a lot. Keep them coming!

Remember folks, we'll choose by this Friday at midnight our three lucky winners. In the mean time, like to post a few changes we've made to game structure.

1) Due to how difficult it's been for us to come up with hundreds of card ideas, we decided that asking you each to come up with 100 fantasies (20 per ring like the other cards) was a... Lot. Also, you don't need that many different fantasies because you won't be sharing them with the other players.

To further reduce of fantasies you'll have to each cum up with, we've nearly halved the squares on the board that pertain to them, reducing your chances of landing on one - so you won't need as many. With the new design, 20 fantasies from each accepted player should be more than enough. That's only one fifth as many! Aren't we great?

Yes, yes we are.

Second, treasure cards now come with a treasure 'value'. This value has a few interactions with cards, but mostly it allows you to trade the treasure in (getting rid of it) in exchange for claiming the point value listed on the card. This way you can sell treasures you don't want to the 'bank' and still gain a good amount of points. This will make even treasures you don't like useful to some extent, reducing the amount of ways you can get unlucky.

Additionally, you cannot lend points to players - under any circumstances - and you cannot trade treasure under compulsion. This is an important rule because a... lot of cards allow players to force eachother to do follow their orders in some way or another - or else bind a player into temporary slavery where they must obey another's commands. If you could command a player to give you all their treasure... Well, that would just suck *laughs*

Finally, I'd like to inform you all of just how much power players are gaining. Unlike Jumanji, the players are not at the mercy of the sex monsters here. Well, okay, often they are, but this time they have some ways to fight back. Many treasure cards and a few others allow you to defend yourself against the summons/transformations/trials or help overcome them - and quite a few restore you to full stamina. If they didn't the game might get monotonous quickly... And the characters would probably all go mad from sexual overload WAY too quickly *grins*.

As it is - we're giving you many, many treasures and abilities that you can use in a variety of ways - how you do will be fully up to you. Your playstyle will determine how you use the treasures. Take the Seed Bomb, a wallnut sized treasure that you can fling at someone or something and command to explode into a mass of vines that, for a split second only, you can control with your will. They move astonishingly quickly in that split second, then tighten - allowing you to wrap someone in vine/rope bondage of your choice, wrap around a summoned entity to keep them from raping you, use as a rope to get out of a pit or over a cliff - use as leverage to pull something very hard in that split second or anything else you can think of. It's all up to how you want to play the game.

This is going to be fun.

-Stairc

aya

Just popping in to also say how amazing and thought out this game is. I don't have time to jump in this one (midterms, and it's probably too late anyway:P), but I'll definitely be reading and waiting for a round/game II if it happens :)

Jarod1

Great stuff Stairc, I love it and I really hope that I get to play this time.  If not I'll bide my time and apply again next time.

Vergil1989

Aye, same here Stairc, I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Patriarch

Thanks *smiles*.

And it's in large, large part due to all the amazing contributions to both the rules, ideas and cards from all the posters in this forum. Sunday, Jarod, Nazora, Rubicon, Iridium, Lucian, CurvyKitten and, of course - my beautiful and brilliant co-gm Yasarra; as well as everyone else who's posted or PMed us with their inspiration.

We owe it all to all of you.

-Stairc

Rubicon

Summons: The Dancer.

Let us consider the dancer in our culture or our myth. Perhaps the word evokes a sense of the veil-bedraped woman whose belly movements entice and hypnotize. Perhaps the white suited disco dancing male who takes command of a floor and never lets it go. Perhaps the tuxedoed man or ball-gowned woman who exudes style and the musicals of a bygone era. Perhaps the stripper, spinning on the pole.

For each person, there is a dancer. This card summons that dancer, as well as the appropriate music. He or she attempts to seduce the player through their art form.

Jarod1

Mind alteration: Heat of the night

This card puts the player into an extreme form of heat.  The desire to have sex is ratcheted up and they will fuck anything close to satiate the need to come

Mind Alteration: Denial 

No matter how much they want it they want it they are denied the abilitiy to reach climax