A Romantic Comedy Seeking A Male Time Traveler

Started by CrimsonLotus, September 07, 2010, 08:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonLotus

Well here I go, posting my first RP idea. I've never watched a full episode of Dr. Who but love the idea of a unknowing person having their normally boring life rocked by a strange guy who promises an epic life changing adventure.

I don't want this to be me as a GM to a player, all I ask is that the traveler be a male and go from the setting I make up. What he looks like, acts like and background are his own. He can be from the 23rd century or the 18th, doesn't matter. All aspects of the RP will be thought out together which I prefer play as the situation comes.

The basic setting is, our male will find his way into the diner my character works at and propose a fantastic journey. She could be important to him some how or just a random woman who caught his eye. What happens after that will be decided by creative fate. Keep in mind this is intended on being a romantic comedy with a bit of action. Once little details are worked out I plan on this being put into the Light One on One section.

Thanks for looking.