The Creative Lie Game

Started by Nadir, March 19, 2009, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

Helped to form the chess club in his middle school to meet girls

LadySky

Duncan wears footie pajamas to bed every night.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Duncan

Waits for Duncan in her bed every night.    ;)

LadySky

Yes and he never shows up! *crys loudly*

Duncan collects stay hairs from dogs on our block.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Duncan

coaches cheerleading camp to remind herself what she missed in HS since she dropped out.   :P

LadySky

Duncan was playing with Cabbage Patch Dolls during his HS Prom.

Duncan

Was dress like said Cabbage Patch doll at my prom.

LadySky

Duncan is an escape Smurf high on Skittles  *quick catch him!*

Ryieahna

Lady Sky only wants to catch duncan cause she thinks smurfs are the sexiest thing since Brad Pitt

Corinthi

Ten years ago, the crack commando unit Ryieahna was a member of was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men and women promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The R-Team.

Rider of Wind

After many years of serving as a whipping boy in an underground ring of sex slaves Corinthi is now the head runner in drug smuggling. He has his own harem of slave boys now.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Ryieahna

Rider secretly only longs to be covered in peanut butter and jelly and thrown into a firey pit of pink fluffy bunnies, but alas it be only whipped cream, cherries and demons, so she suffers silently through eternity wishing for her one release...hippopotami

Rider of Wind

(goddess how true that is...)

Ryi has a fascination with pond scum and has since she was a child. Most of her fantasies involve discovering a new shade of pond scum green that has never previously been seen.

BaronS

Rider set up a camera in her fridge so she could get a photo of the little guy who turns the light on and off every time she opens the door.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Corinthi

And that hidden camera really upset BaronS who only took the refrigerator light guy job because of the anonymity it offered.

Satnslillgrl

Which is going to cause a lawsuit for Corinthi, seeing as he hires all refrigerator light guys with the promise of confidentiality.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Rider of Wind

SLG has already filed charges with a prosecuting attorney as her father was once a refrigerator light man who's confidentiality was broken by Corinthi.

Corinthi

Rider has already preordered my tell-all book, "Master of the Fridge Golems."

Ryieahna

Corinthi didn't really write the book.  He bullied one of the fridge men into doing it so he could secretly break more fridge men confidentiality by publishing fridge men's work under cor's name which isn't only confidentiality infringement, but also copywrite infringement.

On that note, cor is now running from the FBI who know about his evil plan to destroy the lives of fridgemen everywhere as well as the fact that his pink bunny slippers hold room for 12 toes on one foot instead of just 5.

Inkidu

Ryi likes to dress up like a T.V. and pretend to be other peoples' T.V.s.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Ryieahna

(Who doesn't)

Inkidu's house is a box with holes in the side for windows.  It's ok though, he stole it from some little girl selling cookies.

Rider of Wind

Ryi secretly believes that Antonia Banderas lives under her bed and if she could get down the ladder fast enough she could catch him.

Ryieahna

If only if only....

Rider ate a penguin for dinner.  She is now running from animal rights activists everywhere.

Rider of Wind

(It was delicious, kinda like if you mixed crab and chicken)

Ryi is an undercover animal rights activist.

Ryieahna

So what if I am?

You're allergic to penguin.