The Lands of the Church

Started by Dingo, March 08, 2008, 02:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

Year: In The Year Of Our Lord 1453

The old lord of the village has recently passed away as a result of a sickness that took many, and with no living heirs, the King far away, has decided that his lands would fall to the Archbishop of Avignon. The Archbishop has send an emissary, to oversee this new dominion as well as function as the replacement of the old priest, who has requested to retire to a monestary to live out his last days in peace.

In a time when the word of the Church was still law, a single priest appears to replace the old, as well as to take up the tasks of the lord. The priest a young man, early in his 20's did not desire to become a priest, but such was the fate of the second son in those times.

Looking for: Innocent peasant daughter (likely orphaned in the same bout of sickness that killed the lord) who desires to serve the Lord (and it would be entirely interesting if she was really naive too)

Dingo

And to see priests don't get fun.

**CLOSED**

I'm taking no more applicants unless the come to me bound, gagged, and with a nice red ribbon delivered in a discreet crate to my door.

Dingo

I have returned and I am taking applicants to this game once again.

Innocents are welcome.

LittleKitten

I think I have a character who'd fit very well into this game.

Her name is Luna and she's between the ages of 16-20(exact age is up to you) she was orphaned at a very young age and had to fend for herself. She's very sweet and very innocent, longing for nothing more then a kind touch and word.....She's a virgin with only a vague sense of how things can be between men and women.
She would probally seek out the new priest/lord in an attempt to find a secure postion for herself -but who knows what might happen?