News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

interest check for a erotic wrestling league

Started by daemongirl, May 23, 2011, 01:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daemongirl

ive seen one on here from a few years ago and was wondering if anyone would like to do something similar. A wrestling federation where sexual moves are the way to win and one can find women, men, and even futas if you search. I don't know if theres a rp where something like this is currently going on or if anyone wants to try this out.

Laughing Hyena

Foxy DeVille

Most definitely interested. I've been exploring this idea in one-on-ones and would love a group.

Revolutionist

Qt

This looks uber fun. Count me as very interested.

fallensaviour

kasper

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

daemongirl

i was thinking free form, though this was mainly to see if those were interest or not, and looks like there is lol. i dont think i could run a large rp though so mostly id be thinking some one on ones

Foxy DeVille

So were you looking for someone to actually organize it?

daemongirl

if someone wanted to do so that would be great, i saw a league where it had this whole system with dice rolls too. i dont know if we could do like a continuation of that or just like a free form thing

fallensaviour

there's at least 2 wrestling rpg books i've seen, the wwe one and a all flesh must be eatten one...involving zombies

Foxy DeVille

I've played the WWE one before but I don't know how it would work in an adult atmosphere. Plus since wrestling RPG systems aren't played a lot, there would be a lot of time spent learning and trying out the rules. In my opinion, I'd have it freeform.

kasper

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Foxy DeVille

Qt

I think this would be more fun if it were more light on rules. Also I'm thinking of the league and how individual matches would be just one-on-ones(well... more if it's a tag them match/triple threat), and they are stringed together by like a elimination system. Not saying the players couldn't play outside of it, just think it is good for the main "league" part.

Foxy DeVille

Here's an idea for the fed concept based on ideas I had for the one-on-one I was doing...

Edward "the Rat" Rathaway once worked at a major wrestling promotion. He was blackballed when it was discovered he was selling secrets about the wrestlers to tabloids, hence his nickname. He decided to start his own venture, Fighting Underground Xtreme. Based out of Vegas, FUX appeals to the lowest common denominator with matches having frequent bloodshed and using strippers to rile up the crowd by flashing skin. Shows mainly take place at the FUX Factory, an actual abandoned factory. The roster is a mix of established wrestlers that have burned bridges elsewhere, wannabes who will never go any further, and rookies looking to get a foot in the door. FUX's main source of revenue is DVD sales but lately sales have been slipping. So "the Rat" has decided to take things even further. He has clued in a few of his more trusted talent, the rest will be in for a surprise at the next show.

Just some thought to get ideas rolling...

Laughing Hyena

Guess this is dead in the water yet again. *Sigh*

Ironwolf85

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND STEAKY!
I am actually interisted in this
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Foxy DeVille

I'm still willing, just didn't get much of a reaction to the ideas I tossed out there...  :'(

Novak

As a wrestler on the Indy scene I was actually thinking about doing a solo story involving wrestling, but a group game could be fun too.

Ironwolf85

still I thought a wrestling leauge would be fun and people seemed to just drop off the map
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Foxy DeVille

Since the OP seems to have lost interest, I'd be willing to run the fed idea I tossed out there if there's interest in that scenario.

Novak

elfguy

Would there be mixed matches? I could play a strong girl fighter wanting to face a male champion. She could win or lose it doesn't matter to me, up to the challenger.
----