The Dream Molester (M seeking F)

Started by Jester, November 17, 2010, 04:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

No one understands dreams. How they work? What do they mean? Can you control them? Yes. One man can. Tony Yardley had worked with dreams and counselling for the last few years. He did not know what drew him to the interpretation of dreams but he would quickly find that he was able to not only interpret them but he was also able to control them.

Tony Yardley soon realises that he is able to step into people's dreams and take control. He know it is wrong but he begins to enter the dreams of friends and family and girls he has always fantasized about. Situations that he never thought possible are now possible with people that would never look twice at him. Each dream is different and each girl wakes up with a complete vivid memory of the dream and either excited or upset and scared depending on what happened. For him it is as real as if it actually happened but the best thing is there are no consequences......or are there?

I would like to meet a girl who is interested in playing:

1. A number of women who have their dream invaded with different sexual situations. I would love to also roleplay the girls reactions on wakening. This would include friends, parters of friends, family and possibly celebrities?
2. A single woman who has repeat dreams.

My preference is the first one if possible?

Duchess

the first one sound like a great one, but why you are not making it into a group play? atleast you would have different reactions;)