Jumping in with... *drum roll* A Fallout Fandom~ Interest Check

Started by immabanana, February 01, 2013, 07:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Could be a Vault Dweller exploration team that stumbles upon Goodsprings? Decides to try make it there.

yesiroleplay

immabanana

Quote from: Primarch on February 01, 2013, 10:44:54 PM
Could be a Vault Dweller exploration team that stumbles upon Goodsprings? Decides to try make it there.

I guess the starting point should be done by popular vote. Voice your opinions for the ones you like best now, or forever hold your peace.

Quote from: yesiroleplay on February 01, 2013, 10:49:03 PM
I think this is one happy banana:

If I was in that lady's mouth, I sure would be one happy banana too.
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

LeSane

A small recently created band of bandits, either good or bad

I like this one because we can give them more background instead of all being from one location. Though it the only down side would be how each character met or knows one another if following this idea.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

immabanana

Quote from: Scarification on February 01, 2013, 11:06:36 PM

I like this one because we can give them more background instead of all being from one location. Though it the only down side would be how each character met or knows one another if following this idea.

So this one is definitely plausible.

I put my vote in for a random mix of hapless Goodsprings travelers... or residents... or just random bystanders.

Anyone else?

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

Re Z L

Quote from: Scarification on February 01, 2013, 11:06:36 PM

Also, you can pretty easily start anywhere with it (like Goodsprings).  ;D

I guess I'll throw in with the group, it does sound pretty promising   :-)

A&A

yesiroleplay

Quote from: immabanana on February 01, 2013, 11:22:01 PM
So this one is definitely plausible.

I put my vote in for a random mix of hapless Goodsprings travelers... or residents... or just random bystanders.

Anyone else?
I am interested in this game - playing a female human - not sure about the skills yet, but my vote would be we start as Goodsprings refugees.
Some of us could also be survivors of the bandit band that attacked the settlement - fought to mutual (near) extinction.

immabanana

Quote from: Re Z L on February 01, 2013, 11:25:15 PM
Also, you can pretty easily start anywhere with it (like Goodsprings).  ;D

I guess I'll throw in with the group, it does sound pretty promising   :-)

Yay<3 Welcome welcome.
Girl/guy now 3:1
Start vote: 2 for Recently formed bandits, 1 for randoms

Quote from: yesiroleplay on February 01, 2013, 11:34:33 PM
I am interested in this game - playing a female human - not sure about the skills yet, but my vote would be we start as Goodsprings refugees.
Some of us could also be survivors of the bandit band that attacked the settlement - fought to mutual (near) extinction.

Glad to have you on board
Guy/girl: 3:2
Start vote: 2 for recently formed bandits, 2 for randoms

You all can get started on your characters btw. O: But you no doubt won't be able to finish until the start point is officially defined. I'm going to be a female, using my avatar for an appearance base. Already excited.

Re Z L

I'm not too particular with whichever way we decide to start

I'll probably put something of a gunslinger together, something like a Sheriff or just a vagabond who happens to be a really good shot   :-)
A&A

immabanana

Quote from: Re Z L on February 01, 2013, 11:50:33 PM
I'm not too particular with whichever way we decide to start

I'll probably put something of a gunslinger together, something like a Sheriff or just a vagabond who happens to be a really good shot   :-)

So that changes us to 1 Bandit, 2 Randoms, and 1 either. :P

Re Z L

A&A

LeSane

I'll be making a character that uses his head for science. I can imagine him trying to get a Protectron to work and use it as a bodyguard or break it down to mae modifications for weapons. Though it would take a while finding the right parts. I already have the image for Him who is nameless right now.

> A< Fine. Throw me in the random section.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

immabanana

Quote from: Scarification on February 02, 2013, 12:17:46 AM
I'll be making a character that uses his head for science. I can imagine him trying to get a Protectron to work and use it as a bodyguard or break it down to mae modifications for weapons. Though it would take a while finding the right parts. I already have the image for Him who is nameless right now.

> A< Fine. Throw me in the random section.

O; Knew you would see it that way eventually.

Now: 3 random, 1 either

Are we waiting on someone else, if so who? O:

MezzaNotte

Me? Maybe? I like the Goodsprings idea, if only because I SUGGESTED IT because Goodsprings always struck me as shady, because Doc was WAY too good a doctor for a hick town in the middle of nowhere.

But I'm open to whatever. Also, probably making a doctor character, speaking of which.

immabanana

Quote from: MezzaNotte on February 02, 2013, 12:23:08 AM
Me? Maybe? I like the Goodsprings idea, if only because I SUGGESTED IT because Goodsprings always struck me as shady, because Doc was WAY too good a doctor for a hick town in the middle of nowhere.

But I'm open to whatever. Also, probably making a doctor character, speaking of which.

4 and 1.

Now I'm pretty sure that's everyone. So I think we have our starting place you guys! Oh the excitement of a fresh roleplay.

yesiroleplay

I'm thinking my character concept is...

Farmer's Daughter.

immabanana

yesiroleplay

Name
   Kinzie
Height
   5'5"
Weight
   122lbs
Appearance

Faction
   GoodSprings/None
Goal
   Unclear for now
Equipment

Background

Tag
   Speech | Barter | Outdoorsman
Trait
   Good Natured

Strength: 3
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Perception: 6
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Endurance: 5
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Charisma: 8
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Intelligence: 7
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Agility: 6
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Luck: 5
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

immabanana

Quote from: yesiroleplay on February 02, 2013, 12:58:48 AM
Tentatively...
ST 4;  PE 6;  EN 5;  CH 7;  IN 7;  AG 6;  LK 5
Tag: Speech, Barter, Doctor

Using traits?  If so, then: Good Natured

I didn't think of using traits, but thats a great idea. 2 per character right? And if I'm not mistaken 30 SPECIAL Points?

MezzaNotte

FORMAT STEAL, HO~!

Name
   WIP
Height
   WIP
Weight
   WIP
Appearance
   WIP

Faction
   GoodSprings/None
Goal
   WIP
Weapons
   WIP
Background
   WIP
Tag
   Guns | Medicine | Survival
Trait
   Skilled | Trigger Discipline

ST 3;  PE 8;  EN 6;  CH 2;  IN 8;  AG 8;  LK 5

Strength
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Perception
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Endurance
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Charisma
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Intelligence
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Agility
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Luck
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
[/quote]

If I remember correctly, the game starts with 5 in each SPECIAL (for a pre-total of 35) and then gives you the option to spend 5 more points (for a total flexibility of 40). TL;DR: I think it starts with 40 points.

yesiroleplay

Quote from: immabanana on February 02, 2013, 01:14:25 AM
I didn't think of using traits, but thats a great idea. 2 per character right? And if I'm not mistaken 30 SPECIAL Points?
Per http://falloutpnp.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Creation_Part_Two:_Race humans have 40 SPECIAL Points and per http://falloutpnp.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Creation_Part_Three:_Traits you can choose up to 2 traits.

LeSane

I believe I over did it.... I'm sorry.

Name
   Mac
Height
   5'11"
Weight
   140lbs
Appearance
   X

Faction
   GoodSprings/None
Goal
   Unclear for now
Weapons
   Lever-action shotgun | Dull Machete
Background

Tag
   Science | Repair | Guns
Trait
Fast Shot | Built to Destroy

Strength
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Perception
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Endurance
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Charisma
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Intelligence
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Agility
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Luck
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

MezzaNotte

Will most likely steal your indicators for SPECIAL at some point, because they are far too pretty to not be shamelessly stolen.

immabanana

Ah 40! No wonder I kept on not having enough for anything really.

I actually like scar's setup in general. Covers everything really. Would you mind if we used it? O: