Welcome to Purgatory (Scifi Prison Roleplay) (Accepting Guards)

Started by GloomCookie, September 08, 2011, 09:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Welcome to Purgatory
A scifi prison roleplay by Linna

Purgatory Station.  Once the most advanced supermax prison in Earth space, now just a decaying relic of former glory.  Commissioned in 2308 by the Unified Earth Coalition, the prison operated for over 50 years before the UEC collapsed, taking away the funds to keep the prisoners in check.  After opening the cells to space, the prison staff abandoned the station, where it hung lifeless for over two centuries.

It was only a few years ago when the Decadent Witches gang found the prison.  They moved in and tried to raid some nearby traffic, but quickly caught the attention of the Black Hand group.  Seeing an opportunity, they butchered the Decadent Witches, and took the station for their own, restoring it somewhat before approaching the independent systems with a unique offer: get rid of their most notorious prisoners for a fee.  With no government oversight, it's not uncommon for prisoners to simply disappear from time to time.  Of course, that doesn't make the prisoners any happier, but a few beatings help keep the population reminded of who's in charge.

Important Links:
Main Station/General Population
Cell Block 1
Showers

Guard Apps
Picture Required
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Brief Bio:
Question 1: A prisoner is getting out of hand, arguing with you over whether he should be allowed to sleep rather than go to meals.  What do you do?

Question 2: Two female prisoners start fighting, clawing at each other.  One produces a shiv and stabs the other before you can intervene.  What do you do?

Question 3: Two inmates are engaged in sex inside their cell.  Standing orders are not to allow prisoners to have sex.  What do you do?

Prisoner App
Picture Required
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Brief Bio:
List of crimes committed:
Question 1: A prisoner approaches you asking for some smokes.  You have some, but think this inmate is just a snitch.  What do you do?

Question 2: The cafeteria is overcrowded again.  You see a seat open up, but it's with a group of Selarians.  What do you do?

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to beat prisoners.  What do you do?

Warden Bridget Flame

Name: Bridget Flame
Species: Human
Personality: Warm to those she likes, cold as ice to those she hates.
Brief Bio: Born on Jacob's Pride, Bridget was lucky growing up to be very pretty.  She started stripping at age 16, making money off the miners of Jacob's Pride enough that she soon bought her own bar and girls at the age of 19.  It was then that she was approached by the Black Hand, which wanted her to pay protection money.  She refused, and as a result had her bar smashed and most of her girls killed.  She was hauled naked before the boss and told she would now be working for him, and any refusal would earn her a bullet to the brain.

After a few more years of taking her clothes off, Bridget managed to start working behind the scenes again, this time as a book keeper.  She kept the fake books, then the real ones, until she was able to convince the boss (quite often by entertaining him) to give her a better job.  He decided to send her off to Purgatory, to be an assistant there.  She worked at Purgatory for about three years before her boss there pissed off the big boss and ended up down in the pit, where he lasted about an hour.  Since then, Bridget has worked to please her boss and keep the prison under strict control.

Question 1: A prisoner is getting out of hand, arguing with you over whether he should be allowed to sleep rather than go to meals.  What do you do?
Leave a note on the prisoner's cell that he's not allowed food for a week.  At the end of the weak, he's only tossed a few scraps, then starved for three more days.  Finally, he's given a chance to eat again, but must do so naked.

Question 2: Two female prisoners start fighting, clawing at each other.  One produces a shiv and stabs the other before you can intervene.  What do you do?
Put a bullet in the one with the shiv, then drag the other to the infirmary and get her patched up.  If she dies, both get tossed in the incinerator.

Question 3: Two inmates are engaged in sex inside their cell.  Standing orders are not to allow prisoners to have sex.  What do you do?
Haul both of them out naked and toss them in the pit, yelling to the other inmates that they're available.  After being raped a few dozen times, surely they won't try that again.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

lovelygirl

Linna, interested, what sort of crimes are you looking for? What are the inmates in there for? I just want to know to get a bio to you
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Karasu

Woo yes! Me too. My god I love RPs like this XD

I'll totally roll up a bio (once I find a pic) XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

GloomCookie

Basically all sorts of crimes.  Espionage, black mail, murder, etc.  Basically, anyone who the government wants to disappear because they're embarrassing.  Got caught sleeping with the President's daughter?  Bam, rape, sent there to keep you out of the government's hair.  Hacked some government files and discovered something that could topple an administration or two?  Espionage, sent away to keep you quiet.  You get the idea.  Also, remember that it's run by a gang, so they're going to beat the hell out of rowdy inmates and probably are going to be just as guilty as those they keep incarcerated.
My DeviantArt

elfguy

Name: Alicia

Personality: Playful, switch personality

Brief Bio: Alicia is thought by many to be half crazy, and they may not be far from the truth. She enjoys pain, both inflicting it and receiving it. It turns her on. She also enjoys playing with the inmates. One moment she will act as their best friends, the next she will start beating them up ruthlessly. She is impossible to predict, and while she can be great to chat with, sometimes she is best left alone.

Alicia has a long history of doing small crimes around various worlds, but never got caught. When she saw this station was being converted to a prison, she applied to be a guard. It made sense in her mind that the perfect place for someone like her would be in jail, but she wanted to dominate others, so instead of turning herself in, she became a guard.

She is quite skilled at hand to hand combat, having had to defend herself many times in her past life. She has a fit physique and can handle herself quite well. She's also skilled at using blaster rifles, although she prefers not to use weapons if possible, it's more 'fun' for her this way.

Abuse him sexually until he gives up on his request.

Smile, lean against a wall, and watch the show. Then, go against the winner, using no weapon, to prove her that you can beat her ass easily.

Watch through the bars while masturbating herself, then maybe go in and force a threesome.
----

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

GloomCookie

That's actually the inspiration for this.  I was playing and thought... hmm... I like the idea :D
My DeviantArt

Aurora Wayland

Name: Casey "Mayhem" Townsend

Personality: Rude, Sarcastic, and Bitchy. Always looking for a way to make some money

Brief Bio: Casey grew up as the youngest and only sister to the infamous "Mayhem Group". Together with her 3 brothers they robbed innocent merchant freighters and raped several of their crew before crippling the ships to float in space forever. Living a life of crime for Casey was natural and she knew nothing else. 'Take what you want' was the Townsend mantra.

It wasn't until she turned 20 that the law finally caught up to them. Found guilty for theft, rape and murder she was convicted for life in prison. her and her family were split apart and sent to different prison colonies. However, Casey proved to be excellent as escaping and managed to leave off world and attempted to break her brothers out of prison. She was caught and sent to 'Purgatory'. It is there that she lives out her sentence.

Casey is known as the 'tattooist' on purgatory and she has done ink for guards and inmates, all for a price of course. The girl knows that one day her brothers will either come to her rescue or be transferred here and when they do, she will be the one running the place.

List of crimes committed: Rape: 4 counts. Murder: 6 counts. Theft: 25 counts. Lewd and lascivious behavior: 3 counts. Assault and battery: 14 counts. Grand theft: 21 counts. Possession of narcotics: 1 count.

Question 1: A prisoner approaches you asking for some smokes.  You have some, but think this inmate is just a snitch.  What do you do?

Give them a cigarette in exchange for info or a favor. If denied they will get the middle finger and a boot in the ass.

Question 2: The cafeteria is overcrowded again.  You see a seat open up, but it's with a group of Selarians.  What do you do?

Sit down by the Selarians. If they don't like it they can go to hell. Casey will sit where she wants.

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to beat prisoners.  What do you do?

4 words: Bite his dick off.

Vergil1989

This is something new I haven't tried before.  Call me curious lol.

NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:  Leona Galbanzie
Gender:  Technically there is no gender but they all look female.
Species:  Asari
Personality:  Passionate, dominating, not afraid to take what she wants by force if necessary, Leona is your typical 'teen' age rebel but there's a catch with this particular gal.  She's able to use powerful biotics to help achieve her personal goals for sex and depravity as well as her race's natural allure that all alien races find hard to resist.  Mess with this element zero powered bitch from Hell, and be prepared to reap the whirlwind.
Brief Bio:  Funny how life works out.  Leona was your typical military commando brat since both of her parents were pure blooded Asari with their plans laid out for her long before she could walk.  That wasn't good enough for her since she wanted to live her own life the way SHE wanted to live, but they blew it off as the typical Maiden years talking as they normally did in all Asari young.  Too bad with her she hadn't been bluffing, and ran off after receiving her last biotic upgrade before military life would have taken over with the typical commando training that all Asari like her that went into that kind of thing would have been expected to go through.  Before that however, she had made sure to demolish her parents' ship before running off on a passing mercenary vessel that wound up at Purgatory, where she found her calling.
Well, if he doesn't want to go to meals, he can spend a few hours with you on his back, held down to his bed until he's utterly spent from being denied release until the very end.

That's easy.  You throw her ass into solitary with a biotic amp Lift, Throw her into the nearest wall of the cell, and then shut the door behind you before forcing her to eat you out.

Push the less attractive one against the wall and keep the animal there while you ravish the other one right in front of the first.  What's a little voyeurism to you?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

GloomCookie

Mmm lots of sexy guards so far.  Now we just need a few more inmates.  Can't wait to see what deviants come crawling out of the ooze.
My DeviantArt

Aurora Wayland

Miyu

lovelygirl

Picture Required
Name: Kira Spencer
Personality: Quiet, submissive
Brief Bio: Kira was the sweetest girl you would ever know, she had aspirations of becoming a politician that would set things right. She was working for a governor when she came across some files that would implicate him on an embezzlement plot. She kept quiet for a long time, but she finally confronted him, and asked him about it. Before she knew it, she was in court for blackmail and treason. She was accused of making the whole scheme up to bring him down for her own gains. She knew all the charges were trumped up against her, and with no more than a court appointed lawyer, Kira lost her case.
List of crimes committed: 4 Counts blackmail, Treason against her government

Give them all the smokes, I don't want them anyway, and I don't want to get beaten.

Stand in the corner and eat by myself. I shouldn't be here in the first place.

Close my eyes, and get on my knees, it'll all be over in five minutes anyway.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

GloomCookie

We've got four guards so far (counting myself) and I want more inmates before we get too guard heavy.

Also, I will smother with love anyone who creates a female Sheppard-like character.  I so want to throw a sexy Sheppard in.  Yaay.
My DeviantArt

Vergil1989

LMAO, if I had known that I would have done so for ya Linna.  Still, on the other hand I've been itching to do an Asari gal so it works out for me at least lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Miyu

I think I will pass for now and see how many people get interested in this first

Snake

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Vergil1989

Since it's a prison ship I'd assume both guys and gals are allowed in any capacity.  Could be wrong though, but so far I haven't seen anything to say otherwise.

SablePaladin

Prisoner App

Name: Maryne Masterson

Personality: Independent, Enterprising, Innovative, but Soft-Spoken

Brief Bio: Maryne's life was hard as she grew up. Her family was never well off, but they made do with what they had. Maryne was always an innovative and self-motivated girl, and she longed to improve her lot in life so she could eventually provide for her own family better than her parents had been able to for her. When she was a teen, she managed to scrounge together a living by hiring on as a worker on transport and cargo ships. During this time, she fell in love with the space-faring way of life, and the independence that shippers made for themselves. She saved every bit of money she could, and by the time she was 25, she had enough to buy a small cargo ship for herself. She proved highly successful at running cargo that rich clients didn't want disclosed to the government, and soon, she was buying more ships and expanding her transport fleet.

In time, Masterson Shipping became exactly what the government was looking for. It was just big enough to ship the shady cargo it wanted shipped, but small enough not to garner too much attention. The problem was, Maryne drew the line at smuggling weapons and biological agents. The government didn't like this, and when they pushed her, she threatened to publicize what they were trying to hide. In response, the government slapped her with a host of smuggling charges. Some of them were trumped up, some were true. In the end, it didn't matter. Maryne was arrested, and Masterson Shipping was sold to a larger shipping company. Maryne, thanks to what she knew, was sent to the deepest, darkest hole the government could think of: Purgatory.

List of crimes committed: Smuggling, Hindering a Lawful Investigation, Treason

Maryne saw him coming from a long way away. She'd seen the other prisoners pointing at him earlier, whispering, "Snitch. We'll fucking kill you, you better watch your back." Even associating with this fellow would be dangerous. So when he asked her for smokes, she merely tucked her pack deeper into her prison coveralls and pretended not to hear him. A moment later, something convenient distracted her, and she walked away. Better not to get involved.

Maryne knew sitting with the Selarians could be trouble. She weighed the situation carefully. She could sit on the floor along the wall. That might attract attention. Sitting with the Selarians surely would, and it might be the kind she couldn't handle. Maryne wasn't afraid of them, but neither was she a fighter. Getting her face smashed in on the edge of the table was more than she was willing to pay for a seat. She took her tray and sat against the wall, eating as fast as she could before someone noticed.

Maryne regarded the guard levelly for a moment. "Fuck you," she said finally, and spat in his face. She tried to avoid conflict when she could, but she could only be pushed so far. She wasn't going to give up her basic human dignity. Nothing could make her do that...or so she hoped.
Corrupt.
----------------
O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116344.0 - Modified 10-24-12.
Feel free to send me PMs with RP ideas!

elfguy

I see Alicia will have a lot of sexy prisoners to play with!

She can also handle men if any want to join.
----

Sharon

I am game I be a inmate too just try to make my sheet and it got messed up so I am upset but I hope people can deal with a split personalty shape shifter hehe

Aurora Wayland

Snake

*is trying to come up with a male. well jus tneed ap ic of a scary looking dude with long black hair.

GloomCookie

Yummy yummy!  I do want to see more males (meaning some period!) so please, no more females till we get males please :)
My DeviantArt