The Evil League of Evil Wants You! (interest check)

Started by lore, August 03, 2013, 02:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoppyHoneymeade

He's a corporate tool, what do you expect? :D

I kept wanting Billy to just man up and tell Penny he liked her. She clearly liked Billy, they were just both too shy to say anything and when Captain Hammer asked her out she was so overwhelmed anyone was interested in her that she said yes. I don't think she'd like Dr Horrible though, especially after the explosion and the nearly dying.

LordHarketh193

Not that much of a dickness  :P
The video made me hate him, laugh at him and then shout at penny like "He just pushed you into the garbage? WTH! I'm with Billy on this one, you have half your brain missing" XD

True, it was like "dude man up" but i guess if i was like him I'd be just as shy and not so mannish. XD
Its good to see that he got in for captain hammer killing penny with the death ray pieces as he cryed like a baby which was actually Dr. Horrible who had created it, so technically he killed her.
Makes sense XD

PoppyHoneymeade

Penny doesn't have half her brain missing (aside from the whole not recognising that Billy is Dr Horrible) she just has awful self-esteem and assumes she should just be happy someone's interested in her. Which is partly Billy's fault for not telling her he likes her too and that she does have other options. Then again he has terrible self-esteem too. It's a bit of a wallflower love story :P

LordHarketh193

That's one hell of a self-estem issue.
I mean Dr horrible was like "I stopped it with a remote control it was in my hands" and they just start singing XD

made me laugh a little.
Yer its similar XD  :P

PoppyHoneymeade

Yeah because in that situation a smart person would trust the person with a PhD in Horribleness over the town hero if both of them say they were the ones to stop the van...

LordHarketh193

Well i wouldn't be saying anything i'm more likely going to be the sneaky guy who steals what was in the van for himself, let the people sort it out between them to find they no longer have anything, MAHHHHHHHAAAAA  >:)

PoppyHoneymeade

It's just the first example of Dr Horrible's bad luck, the only times he actually succeeds with his evil plans are when he screws up something else.

Plus your evil laugh could use more work, have you considered a voice coach? :P

Muahahahahahaaa! See... resonance, laugh from the belly but without the jolliness...

Inash

I almost feel bad for taking this discussion backwards, but:

[img="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/i-will-make-you-into-shoes"]http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/i-will-make-you-into-shoes[/img]

Dammit, I thought I knew how img tags worked...

http://thearmydoctorswife.tumblr.com/image/18443391200

PoppyHoneymeade

Don't feel bad... though I can't actually see that image... maybe it's a bad link?

Inash

grmble, grumble, grumble.  At least I can figure out url tags still.

PoppyHoneymeade

Awwwwwww, well you tried. Is this what you had in mind?

PoppyHoneymeade

No problem :) good choice by the way, I can totally see Jim doing that ;)

LordHarketh193

LOL

Ugh hate it when i try to post and it freezes.
Dr. Horrible must be using that freeze ray on my laptop XD

Inash

Mean Pony - Bad Horse's less successful little brother

Jimmy Nova- fire powers, wants to be Johnny Snow's nemesis

One-hit Wonder - hits really, really hard.  One time

PoppyHoneymeade

I get the feeling Mean Pony thinks he comes across like this:                     But really he's more this:

Awesome ideas though :D

Inash

Yeah.... I should have realized 'Mean Pony' would become a My Little Pony.  I have three daughters, and I still didn't notice that at first.....  NO PONY

PoppyHoneymeade

:( But he'd be so adorable.... Adorable and evil can be a powerful combination used correctly...

Inash

(In my best Austin Powers voice)  Sorry, but its just not my bag, baby.

PoppyHoneymeade

*shrugs* fair enough... To each their own.

To be fair though, a lot of characters have been my little ponyised.

LordHarketh193

LOL

Dr. Horrible and penny, moist and captin hammer XD

PoppyHoneymeade

LordHarketh193

PoppyHoneymeade

It's okay, Penny's more than adorable enough to fill the ELE's quota.