High school of the dead! (closed)

Started by seekeroftruth22, September 25, 2012, 03:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyofdarkness

name:Sakura gray

what weapon do you have?:lead pipe

what alerted you that something was wrong?:the screams of my parents and my little sister outside gardening when i was inside getting water for everyone when i herd them screaming i rushed outside to find out what had happend just to come out to see all of them dead as i saw it i fall to my feet crying and the thing tyred to come after me but my neighbor jumped in front of me and told me to run and i did as said and ran.

personality:I'm a sensitive, cautious, quiet observer. I'm the ultimate idealist! - deeply caring, a truth-seeker and loyal. Authenticity is a must, along with personal peace and integrity, and a deep set of values. i understand people and seek to develop their potential.i can catalyst communicating your vision in creative ways. Friendships that count for me are deep and loyal.

club activities did you do?:book club, art club,Archery team caption.

any special skills?:Acrobatics, Dance, marksmenship with firearm,

looks: the girl in the back is my little sister that died

seekeroftruth22

its great but the marksmen with fire arm, we are teenagers we are not supost to know how to use guns, if you change it to marksmen with a bow then that would be perfect
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

ladyofdarkness

Ops sorry I meant to put bow not firearm sorry confused I'm in aother roleplay like this one

Baalborn87

just a question. Lady, are you playing two characters?

seekeroftruth22

ladyofdarkness

Baalborn87

Okay, just got a little confused.   :-)

ladyofdarkness

yeah sorry about that baalborn I wanted to even out the number of people so I asked seeker. Sorry for confusing you

Baalborn87

No worries  ;D. Sublime next isn't it?

seekeroftruth22

sublime is sick she said it would be another day or so before she will be able to post, i keep track of how my members are doing :D also just so everyone knows  Lady's new person is inside the building so us in the van out side cannot hear her crying we have to get inside first

Baalborn87

So Sakura didn't join us at the school? She made her own way here?

seekeroftruth22

from what Lady has told me (and we have talked about it) Sakura is from a diferent school and was home pretending to be sick when zombies ate her parents, she went to the police station on her own

ladyofdarkness

yeah what seeker said.....sorry there is no point in saying the same thing said

Baalborn87

Anyone know how Sublime is doing?  ???

ladyofdarkness

um all i know is that she has not been on at all the hole time shes been sick

ladyofdarkness

Seeker is sublime coming back or what we  have waited for ever can Well just start playing again

seekeroftruth22

thats the groups choice, do we move on with out sub? please reply with your answer

ladyofdarkness

I would say wait but its been a long time I say yes to moving on

Baalborn87

Would the GM like to take control of Sublimes char?

seekeroftruth22

yeah ill take over her person for now but i might kill her person off if feel i cant play her person correctly

Baalborn87

Sounds good. But make it suitably heroic/heart wrenching.

seekeroftruth22

i was thinking usung her person to allow the rest of us to save Lady's new person.

Baalborn87

ladyofdarkness

so are Well going to start playing our rp again. What about pucktheplayful do Well know if he's still here someone should send him a massage leting him know what we're doing and everything.

seekeroftruth22

yes we will be starting back up. Ball could you tell Puck that we are starting back up?