Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

I am a bit on the fence about whether I will be participating in this this game or not :/
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

la dame en noir

The only reason I left was because I wasn't finding anyone to pair with. Everyone I considered paired with someone immediately.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

RubySlippers

I can take another Pledge, my character just needs a bigger bed.  ;)

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Reia

Quote from: Kokaine on January 04, 2015, 05:15:03 AM
Just not sure that Dylan is a good fit.

Why is that? I think she's a pretty awesome fit. :)

@Everyone - Got hit with a nasty flu bug and was down for most of Friday and all yesterday. Feeling better today and plan to stay in he'd to write and work on stuff for this game. Yay! I'm still catching up on posts, so let me know if there's anything important I missed.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

Just saw Blue is the Warmest Color for the first time.  It's such a beautiful, evocative movie.  -curls.-

Reia, if you need any help, just let me know.  I'm not busy.  -grins.-

Ron Don Volante

If you knew me you'd think I'd love Blue Is The Warmest Color since it's about a young hot high school aged girl finding her lesbian side from an even hotter lesbian chick with blue hair but... the whole deal was too romantic for me. Couldn't get into it. But I'm a heterosexual male so romance is not high on my list of things I like :P

But I think Adele Exarchopoulos and Lea Seydoux were both beautiful and talented. I liked them so much I used them both as the face claims to one of my RP proposals (although the characters I used them for couldn't be more different).
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Letrixia

Reia

Quote from: Letrixia on January 04, 2015, 12:20:32 PM
is this game still going to happen?

Yes, it is! ;D

And thanks, Bibliophilia! I'll let you know. :)

Edited: @Miroque - I'll check with PeachyPie on our status for pledge applications.
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sharon

Bibliophilia

I hope Peachy is okay.  She's been kinda quiet, and the last we heard she was sick.

PeachyPie

I'm here and feeling better! Just been a little busy the last few days, but now that the holidays are ending, life should be back to normal right away.

Bibliophilia

Yay!  -giggles.-  I was worried, but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

Yeah, I gotta admit that I really like Dylan, too.  I think if all the sisters are too similar, it'll be boring.  It's it that you're not seeing any pledges that you think suit her?

Angel Fire

*Smiles and patiently waits while everything is getting put together, knowing that she will probably get a spanking sometime soon*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Kokaine

Quote from: Reia on January 04, 2015, 08:22:19 AM
Why is that? I think she's a pretty awesome fit. :)

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 04, 2015, 07:11:22 PM
+1000  I <3 Dylan.

Quote from: Bibliophilia on January 04, 2015, 07:20:01 PM
Yeah, I gotta admit that I really like Dylan, too.  I think if all the sisters are too similar, it'll be boring.  It's it that you're not seeing any pledges that you think suit her?

Alright, maybe its just me being weird or worrying too much or whatever. I'll chill out and see what happens. Thanks ladies.

And to be honest I'm not really sure on the pledge thing. Guess I'll see what happens there too.

My O/Os

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 05, 2015, 12:09:39 PM
At least everyone liked your character lol

Me personally, I don't think I've seen a character submitted here that I didn't like.  They're all pretty awesome to me so far.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

subjuanita

I agree, we have a good, varied group here and should be a fun story to do.

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 05, 2015, 01:40:43 PM
Me personally, I don't think I've seen a character submitted here that I didn't like.  They're all pretty awesome to me so far.

Clala

Hey all. Will hopefully be getting a CS for a Sister up soon. :)

Reia

@subjuanita & @ElvenKitten - Your pledges are in. :)

@Miroque - Right now, we're not accepting any more applications for Pledges.

@ksangre - Looking forward to it!

Working on getting everything ready, I'm so excited!! Here's the latest update on the character list - numbers are perfectly even as of now. YAY!! Let me know what needs updating on my list. I'm sure I missed something. So many pages to go through.  -_-

Character/Player List
Sisters

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1BibliophiliaHarperCS SubmittedPeachyPie
2GnothiSeautonAbigailCS Submitted-
3KokaineDylanCS Submitted WIP-
4ksangre-CS Not Submitted-
5LetrixiaLizzyCS Submitted WIP-
6ReiaCarinCS Submitted WIPNymphadora
7RubySlippersEmmaCS Submitted WIPAngel Fire
8wisdomcubeLakshmiCS Submitted

Pledges

#     Player                          Character            Status           Paired With     

1Angel FireLoreleiCS Submitted WIPRubySlippers
2ElvenKittenAmyCS Submitted WIP-
3Frozen StarCassandraCS Submitted-
4MystericaAdeleCS Submitted WIP-
5NymphadoraHannahCS Submitted WIPReia
6PeachyPieAshleighCS Submitted WIPBibliophilia
7Praetoria-CS Not Submitted-
8subjuanitaSandyCS Submitted-

Any Role

1Sethala-Possible Switch (?)-
2Strangefate---
3vin26m---

IMPORTANT: Please PM me your final character profile. I want to get the thread with all our character sheets up. Title the message Sisters&Pledges CS - YOUR CHARACTER NAME. Thanks!! :D
[tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Strangefate

I posted my Pledge quite a number of days ago but don't seem to be on the list.   
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair