Looking to start a WoD Vampire: The Masquerade game.

Started by Vampyre Valkyrie, July 21, 2013, 10:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampyre Valkyrie

Going through sheets again tonight....Got the new laptop in the mail today....uploaded everything and whatnot, but my brain is fried...need to refresh my memory on sheets.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on August 07, 2013, 09:03:57 PM
Going through sheets again tonight....Got the new laptop in the mail today....uploaded everything and whatnot, but my brain is fried...need to refresh my memory on sheets.

I like to let you know that the sheet I turned in is only a rough draft. I'm waiting for outside opinion to see if it's ok or not.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Marie Reynolds

Well to fit into the group an elder that dropped to around 8th or ninth because of Torpor.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on August 08, 2013, 09:02:37 PM
Well to fit into the group an elder that dropped to around 8th or ninth because of Torpor.
it would have to be 9th since that's the cap

|

Snickerz

I'm sorry to do this sweetness but I think I'm going to have to step down. I got so much going on that I gotta log into E just to remember my name. :/

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Snickerz on August 09, 2013, 01:56:11 AM
I'm sorry to do this sweetness but I think I'm going to have to step down. I got so much going on that I gotta log into E just to remember my name. :/
It's okay hun, if you need to talk I'm here :)

|

Archer2112

Vampire: The Masquerade
Character Sheet

Character picture goes here

Name: Caleb “Tempest” Jackson
Nature: Eye of the Storm
Clan: Brujah
Player: Archer2112
Demeanor: Fanatic
Generation: 11
Chronicle: Vampire Valkyrie’s campaign
Concept: The Insightful Outlaw
Sire: Alexandria Lindros

Attributes:

Note: Please use * to indicate number of dots.

Physical: 

Strength: ***                  
Dexterity: ****         
Stamina: ***               

Social:

Charisma:****
Manipulation:**
Appearance:**

Mental:

Perception:***
Intelligence:*
Wits:**

Abilities:

Note: Please use * to indicate number of dots.

Talents:    

Alertness:   **                     
Athletics:                           
Awareness:   ***         
Brawl:****                  
Empathy:               
Expression:                        
Intimidation:            
Leadership:****                        
Streetwise:***                  
Subterfuge:                        

Skills:

Animal Ken:
Crafts:
Drive:
Etiquette:
Firearms:****
Larceny:*
Melee:*
Performance:
Stealth:**
Survival:*

Knowledges:

Academics:*
Computer:
Finance:*
Investigation:***
Law:
Medicine:
Occult:
Politics:
Science:
Technology:**

Advantages:

Note: Please write discipline/background name below and use * to indicate number of dots.

Disciplines:
Celerity:**
Potence:
Presence:*

Backgrounds:
Generation:**
Contacts:**
Domain: Size/security*/*

Virtues:

Conscience:***
Self-Control:***
Courage:****

Humanity:6
Health:
Willpower:6
Weakness:
Blood Pool:12
Experience:

Freebies, Merits and Flaws:

Please make note of how you spent your freebie points here.

Flaws:
Clan Enmity: Tremere(4)
Dark Secret(1)
Bad Sight (1)

Merits:
Magic Resistant(2)
Rep (1)

Freebies:15+3 from flaws
Add 1 to Wits (5)
Add 2 to Leadership (4)
Add 1 to Brawl (2)
Add 2 to Investigation(4)
Add 1 Domain background security (1)
Add 2 points to Willpower (2)

Character Biography:

Caleb was born in the West, his father was a cavalry soldier and his mother loved him until the day she died. Caleb spent a lot of time fighting when in his youth as well as learning to ride, shoot, and everything else. Caleb was also a wild kid, often leaving to sleep in the hayloft, or riding to the canyons outside of town. Skipping school was common and he stole from the general store as well.

His father being away meant Caleb was forced to be in charge of himself until he became an adult. Caleb joined the Army but balked often at the rigors of the service. The only time he enjoyed his job was as a scout. However he was upset when the unit slaughtered a camp and raped and killed the women. He abandoned his unit when they rode to fight the Native Americans, disagreeing with the “Indian” wars and actually sympathizing with the local tribes. Still he couldn’t forget the images.

He met his sire, a woman named Alexandra Lindros in a saloon in Dodge City. She was stirring up trouble at a poker game swindling a rich tycoon out of his money. Caleb was unfortunately, attempting to steal the man’s deed records in an attempt to stop the Chinese worker’s oppression in his mines. Caleb was caught but Alexandra was curious and used her persuasion to speak to him. When she learned of his rebellious nature and independent attitude and took him under her wing before turning him into her childer.

Alexandria was a Camerilla and she kept Caleb at her side for many years. Together they spoke out loudly in the halls of Elysium and argued against the plots of the Camerilla against the Sabbat. Preferring a fight to skulking around, but it wasn’t until Caleb had been a vampire long enough to earn a childer that things changed. He sired a vampire who reminded him of himself having earned the right fighting a band of sabbatt in the city. Unfortunately his childer was manipulated by a Tremere to use as bait for another band.

The Tzimice of the Sabbatt, having been stung by Caleb’s assault killed his childer. The Tremere waited until she was gone before striking. Caleb had been held in a council who was judging his recent outbursts and didn’t learn of the attack until it was too late. Feeling rage at the sect, the clans and everyone he stormed out and left the city. He bore his grief over his childer heavily and it was in the Colorado Mountains where he met Gray Eagle. Grey Eagle was a nomadic member of the Cheyenne tribe. Despite realizing there was something strange about him Gray Eagle was accepting and welcomed Caleb.

Time passed and Caleb learned to control his anger to a degree with Gray Wolf’s companionship and spiritual guidance. Caleb never told but he felt Gray Wolf knew what he was and he never pretended differently. Coming out of seclusion Caleb began to fight against the secular warfare that was still going on. First he struck at the Tremere that caused his daughter’s death. Staying out of the main scene he moved using the hunters in the city.

He gave them the information that would give them a chance to strike the Tremere. The details of the deaths were hidden as he waited to ensure none escaped the hunter’s attack. Tempest moved to the ranks of the Anarchs and growing in reputation. Entering a city he often moves against the sects and protecting those who were drawn into the battle between Sabbatt and Camerilla.

The man has become known as a force of nature often causing turmoil in cities where he enters. He is known in many circles and even he is surprised at the rumors surrounding his name. Still many ARE warrented and he is in no hurry to quell his reputation. He acts as a champion for the pawns of the secular war and argues against the Camarilla openly. Caleb has some friends among both sects but he focuses on the person not who they are with. Seeking his path but trying to avoid getting killed. Unfortunately his jump from the Camerilla has reflected poorly on his sire and he knows that a day may come when she meets him.
Duty is heavy as a mountain, death is light as a feather ~ Robert Jordan

Well, now that we have seen each other, if you’ll believe in me, I’ll believe in you. Is that a bargain?’ ~ Lewis Carroll

Snickerz

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on August 09, 2013, 02:33:59 AM
It's okay hun, if you need to talk I'm here :)

When I get all the facts of what's going on right now I'll load them on you vampress. :/ Just be prepared it's... Messy.  XD XD

Thanks for understanding. *hugs and kisses*

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Snickerz on August 09, 2013, 11:40:09 AM
When I get all the facts of what's going on right now I'll load them on you vampress. :/ Just be prepared it's... Messy.  XD XD

Thanks for understanding. *hugs and kisses*
o.O Messy huh? Oh boy....and of course I understand...RL before RP.

|

Robelwell202

Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Harmony

Do we have a starting day in mind? Yay for the new Brujah and will check back later, hoping we kick this off soon :)

Vampyre Valkyrie

I'm trying to get stuff set up so when we start we start with a bang....I'm hoping to start sometime in the next week or so. I do have a child though, so I get sidetracked sometimes as he is 2 and very high maintinence.

|

Harmony

Aw yes I remember the two's, my youngest is eight now. NP I do understand.

Athos

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on August 10, 2013, 11:46:18 AM
I'm trying to get stuff set up so when we start we start with a bang....I'm hoping to start sometime in the next week or so. I do have a child though, so I get sidetracked sometimes as he is 2 and very high maintinence.

As always, if there's anything that I can do to help make things a little easier on you (gamewise) feel free to give me a shout. :)

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Vampyre Valkyrie

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

To all those who still have interest in this game, I must apologize. I'm going to have to pull from running a game for now. The timing ended up not being right for me or my co-gm. My son takes up a good portion of my time, and my co-gm may have to have another surgery (we aren't sure yet.) To those of you who would like me to message you if I plan to start up the game , let me know.

I'm very sorry to have not made the announcement sooner, but I was trying to get stuff settled down so that I could try to run. With recent developments in my co-gm's health, and my son taking up most of my time now(before he would keep himself amused), that doesn't seem like it'll be an option right now though.

|

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RubySlippers

I'll keep my character here is someone wants to take over, fine.