Happy 70'th Birthday Bob Ross!!!!!

Started by Silver, October 29, 2012, 11:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

I totally forgot that today is Bob Ross's 70th Birthday...

I grew up watching him pbs, always dreaming I could paint like him. Yes I admit at times I would poke fun at the man when I was in my teens but still I love him. (Comeon white man has an awesome fro, take it from me a black person fro's aren't as easy as many believe them to be..)

So I share PBS's remix of Bob Ross.. it make me smile..

Anyway here's to you Bob, taken far before your time but your paintings shall always live on!!!!

Bob Ross Remixed|Happy Little Clouds - PBS Digital Studios
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Sel Nar

Pardon me a moment. I happen to have a happy little cloud in my eyes.  :'(

Silver

So I totally just remembered the Episode of "The Boondocks' That had the Bob Ross knock off... I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.... I remember when it first aired..I looked at my mother, "Mom did they just do Bob Ross like that...Really"

! Video not found
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Tamhansen

OMG that has to be the most wonderful Bob Ross parody evah
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Silver

Oh just wait, watch the whole episode when you have some free time....

*just snickers*

auroraChloe

Quote from: Silver on October 29, 2012, 11:51:14 AM
So I share PBS's remix of Bob Ross.. it make me smile..

Anyway here's to you Bob, taken far before your time but your paintings shall always live on!!!!

Bob Ross Remixed|Happy Little Clouds - PBS Digital Studios

that was great :)

a/a 8/21/17