Fire Emblem: Seal of Ruin (EX, Custom System, Still Recruiting!)

Started by Gensokian, April 13, 2011, 09:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Gensokian

*gives Penny a nice, tight hug*

Hugs are nice, no matter who gives or receives them. At least, in my book. ^^

pendarious

....................i generally don't like physical contact......
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Gensokian

pendarious

Gensokian

Well, if you say so, then. ^^

Also, just a friendly reminder that there is still that one lord class spot open; feel free to grab it. ^^

pendarious

that friendly reminder i take it was aimed at everyone?

Gensokian

Well, everyone that doesn't have a lord class right now, yes. Sorry, but if you already have one, that's the one you get. ^^;

Silk

Pass, at this rate there will be more lords than soldiers, i'm prolly going peg knight though since theif was taken.

Kunoichi

True. ^^; I suppose we should cap the Lords at the 4 we've got...

Orochimaru

Personally, 3 lords would have been perfect. anything more would just be too much IMO.

Kunoichi

Well, I could always go back to just being a regular red dragon, I suppose... ^^;

Orochimaru

That's for Geno to decide, not me. Just stating my opinion, that's all.

pendarious

4 is perfectly acceptable since that matches Radiant Dawn if i'm not mistaken...though the way it was dispersed in radiant dawn made it rather odd to deal with since one of the lords became a more regular unit at a later point.....it was all very confusing but it still counts i must say.

Silk

Depends if you count sothe as a lord or not, only two real lord there were mecciah and ike.

Orochimaru

In Radiant Dawn there was 'Lords'

Ike
Micaiah AKA Micky-Sue
Nailah, the Queen of Wolves
Rafiel, the first Prince of Serenes, and then Reyson and Leanne
Queen Elincia of Crimea
King Pelleas of Daein
Caineghis the lion King of Gallia
Tibarn the Hawk King
Naesala the Raven King
Sanaki the Empress and Apostle of Begnion
Kurthnaga the black dragon prince of Goldoa

Though, only few likw Ike, Micky sue and sometimes others depending on the map have the 'lord' status of get killed and game over.

pendarious

Gensokian

Yeah...I was just going for 5 lords due to the amount of players I wanted, but if you all want just 4 of 'em, then I'll just let it stop there. ^^

Kunoichi

Chances are, we probably won't get as many players as you'd like, Genso. ^^; Stopping at 4 sounds like a good idea.

Gensokian

Heh, yeah...having about 8 or 10 was my wantings, but if I did get that many, I'd have to change my pants. ^^;

pendarious

Zadaris

I'm impressed! That's simply an amazing use of the dice system to emulate the Growth system of the games. A lot of text but well worth the read. All in all this seems like an interesting idea. If having a +1 wouldn't bother you all I think this would be alot of fun  ;D

*pokes Myrmidon class*
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Gensokian

By all means, feel free to join! The more the merrier! ^^

ReijiTabibito

Gensokian

Well, I'll think about it, Reiji; maybe all we really need are 4 of them. Still, if we get a couple of more players, maybe I'll consider the 5th one again. ^^;