Help an angel out. [Seeking M,F,MtF, FtM and everyone else]

Started by AngelsSonata, June 23, 2013, 08:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelsSonata

Greetings one and all!

Call me Angel. I'm a 23 year old, literate British roleplayer who has been roleplaying for almost ten years. I have been involved in table top roelplaying, written roleplaying and have often dabbled in live action roleplaying. I work full time, Monday to Friday and every other Saturday. Sometimes more depending on if I swap shifts with another. Either way, I will respond when I am next able to. I can get online when need be. Having the internet on my phone and wifi at work certainly does help with that. More often than not, there are quiet moments at work, particularly on Fridays and rainy days.

Anyway, enough of prattling on. I don't ask for much in terms of a roleplaying partners. I want a partner that is consistant. I don't ask for a post every day but it is appreciated. I understand real life. It gets in the way quite often. If you are having trouble posting in the story then let me know. We can either work out something different or just chat. If you aren't up for the roleplay then again let me know. Don't just up and disappear. I'm not going to say I'm squeaky clean. Hell I've done it enough times in the past. Its a bad habit and that I'm trying to break.
If what I just said doesn't really push the point home, then this will: I LIKE COMMUNICATION! Just because you're not up for roleplaying, feel free to speak to me. I've got roleplaying partners on here that I've been sending messages to back and forth and having great conversations. I won't push you into posting. I will never push anyone into posting when they don't feel like it.

Hopefully what I've said above hasn't scared you away. I'll give you a few small facts of what you'll expect from me:

Communication: I'll send you a message if I have any questions. I'll send you a message to ask how you are.
Consistancy: While I might not post straight away, you'll get a pot from me. If you find I haven't posted in a week, then feel free to poke me, and if that fails, chuck something at me.
Posting size: When it comes to the amount I'll post, I can't really give you a definitive answer. You can expect anywhere from two paragraphs (which consist of twenty sentences each) up to five paragraphs. At times I'll post less. I'll often mirror my partner. I won't gripe if you give me a single line post, but you won't get much out of me if you do.
Location location location: I must give this, as I don't really like repeating it in messages but I will not roleplay through messengers, emails, or private messages. Threads only. No arguments, no negotiations and no ifs or buts.

Now hopefully I haven't scared you off, listed below is everything that I'd like to do as a roleplay. Now this is by no means a definitive list. If there is something you'd like to do then feel free to suggest it. The worse that will happen is I'll say no. Simple as that.

Current Craving:
Over the past couple of weeks I have been going through a Marvel binge starting with Iron Man and going right through to Winter Soldier. I really want to do something in the Marvel universe. It doesn't have to be the cinematic universe, but something in the Marvel universe.

Lists of what I want to try

Genres/Themes
Science fiction
Fantasy
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Zombies
Apocalypse
Alien invasions
Cross-dressing
Femdom
Forced feminisation
Adult babies and diaper loves
Sissification

Fandoms:
(A quick note about fandoms: I will only play canon characters for certain scenarios. Ask me about them.)

Anime
Ouran High School Host Club
Digimon
Pokemon
Devil May Cry
Bleach
Outlaw Star
Blood: The Last Vampire
Ghost in the Shell
Appleseed
Vampire Hunter D
Princess Princess

(All plots will revolve around the universe, just not the characters)
Movies
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
Wanted
Doomsday
Tekken
James Bond
Fast and Furious
Terminator
Underworld

Comics/Books
Batman (Have two ideas for this though they do not involve Batman directly)
Deadpool
Iron Man
Alices Adventures in Wonderland
Sherlock Holmes
Judge Dredd

Games
Warhammer 40K/Warhammer Fantasy
Warmachine/Hordes
Borderlands
Tomb Raider
Fable
Dishonoured
Gears of War
Halo
Killzone
Mass Effect
Resident Evil
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls

Plot ideas below!

AngelsSonata

Original ideas

The Masquerade Ball (Consensual/Crossdressing/Feminisation/MxF)

Each year the city (any city) hosts a lavish and expensive Masquerade Ball in which three hundred invites are sent out to the rich and powerful of the city, and another three hundred are auctioned to go to charity. Anyone who is anyone will be in attendance. Two friends have managed to gain a ticket each and are going together. The only difference is, the male friend will not be going in a dinner suit.
This roleplay is between the two friends and how their relationship changes from friends to lovers in the space of a week, at the night of the Ball and beyond if it goes that far. I would like to play the male in this. Any other details can be up for discussion.

Selling your soul (Blackmail/Non-Con/Con/BDSM/Vouyerism)
M/C is a gifted musician who is looking to make it big by performing on stage. She has no love for the cheesy pop songs that are plastered over the radio, and are sung by girls who wear little to no clothing or mime when asked to. It isn't the rock songs that are played by superficial bands that are just copying those that have made it succesfull. For the girl, her dream is to become a musician and perform in concert halls, playing the piano wearing elegant gowns and classical songs. Unfortunately she is unable to find someone that is willing to let her play her part. In comes Y/C; a rich succesful business man with financial ties to many opera houses and concert halls and could set up a performance in a matter of moments. He hears the music, sees the potential, and he sees a lot more. If she wants her chance to perform, then she will have to do certain favours for the gentleman. They could be anything. While not completely submissive, the girl might start to see her chosen career in a different light. Will she be willing to do everything he asks for in return to make it big?
(Can be done with any gender pairing. MxF is just easier to write with at the moment.)

You're not my princess! (Fantasy/Cross-dressing/MxM/Possible Non-con/Transformation/Vampires)
What happens when a vampire kidnaps the wrong target? Well in this roleplay the story involves a vampire taking a liking to a princess of a human land, and he decides that he wants this princess as his bride. He hatches a plan to kidnap her and turn her. But with the princess' parents being over cautious and a little paranoid at times, when it comes to public matters they have a double. A male knight that looks a lot like the princess. During a gala the knight, while dressed as a princess is kidnapped by the vampire but what happens when the vampire learns his princess isn't really his princess?

The Convention (Modern/MxF/MxM/FxF/Possible cross-dressing/Feminisation/Non-Con)
My character is on his way to the biggest Anime Convention in the world. He has his tickets, hotel reservation documents and luggage. To get there as soon as possible he decides to take a plane, but unfortunately for him his luggage along with his convention tickets and hotel information are lost and sent god only knows where by the Airport. He's stuck now. He cannot return home for another three days and the airport won't allow him to change without spending out a lot of money. Now enter you're character; she is running a fashion booth at the same convention, but is short 1 model (the reason behind this could be anything) and so needs a new model. She finds my character, and discovers the problems he is facing and decides to help him. He is the right build, height and looks good enough to be her new model. She makes him an offer that he will be given a hotel suite to stay in, tickets to the convention, a decent pay for the weekend if he becomes a model. Of course what she doesn't say is that he will be modelling a lot of lolita fashion and frilly dresses. He'll find that out once he's signed the contract.
(This can be changed to meet a number of different scenarios.)

Cruel twist of fate (Vampires/Love-Hate relationsip/blood/non-con/violence/BDSM/Extreme/FxF/MxF)
In a world where beasts, vampires, demons and other ungodly creatures stalk the streets after the sun goes down, hunters track them, kill them and keep the streets safe. Schools helped train the future generations, they showed them the skills, the weapons, the techniques. Two students rose above the rest. They hunted together, they brought up most kills and gained the most respect from their peers. The pair grew together, becoming lovers and even planning to wed. One night though, weeks before the wedding, it all went wrong. One hunter was taken, he/she was turned and never seen again. Stricken with grief, the other hunter refused to take a partner and worked alone. Ten years later the hunter is tracking the vampire that turned the other a decade ago. The hunter finds him and his former hunter. The now vampire takes down her former partner and decides to torture him, break him and use him as a pet, but is there a trace of the former human alive, the spirit of the lover?

Guns, gowns and vampires (Vampires/FxF/Non-Con/Feminisation/Violence)
She is a hunter (my character) and her parents were killed by beasts of the night and since then she swore to take revenge though she hunts anything. Vampires, werewolves, demons, even humans if they're sick and twisted enough. She grew up amongst fellow hunters learning the tricks of the trade. Its this that helps develop how she looks and dresses. Short hair, trousers, shirts, boots and jackets. Nothing feminine. Not even make-up. She's given an assignment to track down and kill an aristocratic vampire countess (your character). Now the two are complete opposites. The countess lives up to her title. Luxurious gowns, fine living, hair like a waterfall. Now the two meet before they start fighting. The countess able to move without being noticed, but she takes notice in the huntress after she comes to town. Through a bit of hypnosis and a few lusty glances in the huntress' direction they end up back at the mansion, and then... well anything can happen. What will happen is the huntress being showed how to live the life of a lady. I was thinking she'd be turned into a vampire before the education takes place.

A pirate's life (A flexible story, preferably set as a science fiction/also willing to do steampunk)
They had been friends since they both went to school together. One wanted to be an adventurer. Command his/her own ship and sail the seas/skies/stars and visit distant and uncharted lands. The other wanted to be a navigator and follow in the family business. The best at making maps and plotting courses; he/she was looking forward to the future and seeing where it would lead. They last saw one another at the school ball (can be any event) when pirates showed up to pillage and plunder and take slaves. The adventurer was taken that night and left the navigator alone. Ten years after that event and the Navigator has gained the credentials necessary to take up his chosen profession. On the anniversary of the pirate raid where the adventurer was taken, the same pirates come back, only they have a particular target in mind: the Navigator. Kidnapped and thrown at the mercy of the captain, the Navigator is stunned to see that it is the Adventurer finally with a ship and command. The Adventurer offers his/her old friend a choice: join them or die.

Now as I said in the title, this is a fairly flexible story. Anything can be added and taken away to make it perfect for both parties.

AngelsSonata

A note regarding fandoms: Some of the fandoms listed below do have characters that are under the legal age of consent. While that is the case, all characters shall be changed that they are above the legal age.

Fandom plots!

Batman universe/Arkham City

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Gotham's Newest Queen of Crime (Kidnapping/Violence/Gender bending/Hypnotism/Madness/Murder) TAKEN
Set after the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC. (Spoiler alert if you haven't played Arkham City) After the death of Joker, things have changed. The worse of the worse have escaped and wars have broken out over who will become top of the proverbial food chain. Two Face, Penguin, Mad Hatter, even Bane is getting in on the action. The only one who hasn't is Harley Quinn. She went mad with grief. When she was arrested after trying to blow up the Batman, she spent a few years in Blackgate undergoing psychiatric analysis. After years of planning she decided on something new. She broke out and has set up her own criminal gang, shedding the name of Harley Quinn in favour of something different (yet to be decided). She wants revenge again, but this time on the person that put her in Blackgate and so goes after Robin. She captures him, and instead of killing him, she decides to do something different. She starts to turn Robin into her new sidekick, feminising him and corrupting him so that he will see the thrill and fun in killing. With a new sidekick, she decides to take on Gotham and work her way to the top. (Harley Quinn x Robin pairing)

Pokemon universe
Team Rocket's newest member: (Kidnapping/feminisation/gender bending/cross-dressing/possible hypnosis)
Countless attempts at catching that twirp's Pikachu have caused Team Rocket to fall from grace in their bosses eyes. Countless failures have always followed and because of that they have been given an alternative: Either shape up or leave. Now James and Meowth take it as a sign to start a new career and leave. Jessie on the other hand has nothing to go to and so creates a new plan. She has no intention of taking Pikachu, but the twirp is her target. Jessie decides to target Ash to get him to join her as her newest partner, but not without some changes made first. Being surrounded by males has driven Jessie mad at times, and so she decides to take Ash, and turn him into a girl and a member of Team Rocket through a mixture of cross-dressing and feminisation. After that, with a highly skilled Pokemon trainer on her side Jessie feels she cannot lose. What happens after that is a mystery.

Digimon universe
Craving anything with Digimon!

[For this roleplay; the characters will be older]
Corruption: (Kidnapping/corruption/mind control/hypnotism/possible BDSM/possible non-con)
Every plan had been defeated, every idea foiled and every minion at his disposal had been defeated by those meddling children. The Digi-destined seemed to be prepared for any possibility. However, they weren't prepared for the Digimon Emperor's latest scheme. He was planning to turn them all against one another. Starting with who he felt was the strongest of the group. The blonde haired male known as T.K was going to join the Emperor in all things evil. Of course he would have to be persuaded first.
(This can be done with any character. I just used T.K as an idea.)

Ghost in the Shell

Welcome to Section 9 (Human to cyborg Transformation/MtF transformation/Cyberpunk/Action/Possible violence and murder)
M/C is a gifted computer hacker, though has no criminal record and has never done much to have the attention of the police or Public Security Section 9 drawn to him. He keeps himself hidden well and only hacks the computers of companies for information, never financial gain. While diving with a selected group of friends they are drawn to a company called Nova-Tech who have been carrying out murders, silencing selected people but they was never a clear reason why. Before the group could investigate and dive further an attack barrier is discovered and the four log off before it effects any of them. The next day, the hacker finds his friends were murdered and he is next. Though he tries to escape after the killers find him at work, he is caught in an explosion, presumed dead but he was saved by Kusanagi and Section 9. He awakes a few days later to find he has been placed in a cyborg's body, but of a different gender. He is offered a choice, be given a new identity or help Section 9. Well it's a no brainer for the hacker. He joins, and is placed alongside the Major for his hacking abilities.
(Of course this would be a Major x OC pairing, with myself playing the OC.)

Warmachine/Hordes

Rebirth (OC (or canon) Warcaster/Warlock of any faction x OC (or Canon) warcaster/warlock of Cryx)
Cryx are stepping up their campaign of terror on the whole of Immoren, urged on by the Dragonfather himself and sent to crush those who stand up against them. They are spreading fear, but also looking for specific minds and bodies that they can pilfer, plunder and kill and raise up to aid the cause of the Dragonfather. It is on one such battlefield that this character has met a grisly end. Defeated and struck down by the enemy, this unknown (or known) warcaster/warlock is one of the beings that the Dragonfather seeks. Brought back from the dead and reborn in a body of steel and flesh melded into an unholy union, the soul must try and fight back against those that enslave it, less it be crushed forever and broken to the perfect agent of the Dragonfather and lead the Cryxian hordes against all those that opose them. How this new warcaster of Cryx will travel depends on who trains the soul. A new corsair? As part of a covenant or as another diabolical form?

This is essentially a roleplay featuring corruption, breaking, training, murder, torture, bondage, and other kinky things that would be discussed with anyone interested in playing this. It would be along the lines of extreme and there would be a lot of pain and some weird stuff taking place. Things can be changed and taken away, but it all depends on what my partner would be interested in.

Sherlock Holmes

I've been watching the movies, the BBC series and Elementary and I'm loving the different ideas. Now I'd like to do something with either the canon characters or some original characters though as it stands I'm interested in doing one with an original character. A female Sherlock Holmes set in a Steampunk era England along with either a female or male Watson to back her up. I don't have much of an idea for a plot as it stands but we can come up with something together.

Stargate series

I've been re-watching Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis recently and the one thing I've enjoyed was the relationships built up by Daniel Jackson and Vala in the last 2 seasons of SG1 and I love the characters from Atlantis. I don't have any real pairings in mind for Atlantis, but I'd love to do an original character set in Atlantis. I was thinking perhaps a Wraith worshipper at the hands of a Wraith, or even a long lost Satedan finding Ronan and forming a new friendship and possible alliance.
With Vala and Daniel, well I think a fun roleplay can be done. Not just sex but some feelings between the two. We could include non-con, bondage, nothing extreme mind you. Well with Stargate SG1 there is so much that can be done for the plot lines.

The Warhammer 40K Universe

There are too many ideas on my mind to really focus on just a single one. PM me and we can come up with an idea, but I really want to do something using the Inquisition, the Sisters of Battle or the Elite Storm Troopers of the Imperial Guard.

AngelsSonata

Updated to include the new Digimon roleplay.

AngelsSonata

Updated, and looking a lot neater now that I've cleaned things up.

Plots in a separate post for original and fandoms.

AngelsSonata

New Ghost in the Shell plot included.

ErikaWyte

AngelsSonata

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 14, 2013, 09:14:01 AM
I like borderlands idea...

Send me a message and we can start planning something.

AngelsSonata

Craving something based around The Stepford Wives book.

AngelsSonata

New plot idea up on the list. It would be fun to try out.

AngelsSonata

A new plot based around an Anime convention added to the list.

AngelsSonata

Updated after a month of reading, writing and working. I have a new idea based on Hordes and Warmachine.

AngelsSonata

Really want to do something with Noel from Blazblue and another female character. Send me some ideas!

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

AngelsSonata

New idea involving Xander Cage and James Bond. Anyone interested?

AngelsSonata

Something to suggest my new craving. I've been playing the game today and I've always been a huge fan of Deadpool.

AngelsSonata

Sherlock Holmes meets Steampunk. What else would you want?

AngelsSonata

A new plot for the Batman universe. Let me know what you think

AngelsSonata

Seeing as I'm no longer doing the Digimon plot, I've put it up to see if I have another person interested.

Also, I'm seeking something with a bit of bite to it.

AngelsSonata

Craving a Pokemon roleplay. Anyone want to be Jessie and kidnap my Ash?

AngelsSonata

I'm in the mood for Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis. Let me know if anyone is interested.

AngelsSonata

Somewhat new year bump, or at least a monthly bump.

Craving something involving Digimon, preferably season 2!

AngelsSonata