F Seeking M - Help Me Quit Lurking!

Started by Nightshade Symphony, November 19, 2015, 08:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightshade Symphony

I haven't had any new partners for RP besides two or three regulars in well over a year. I'm wanting to try to mesh with some new people and work some ideas that my regulars aren't really keen on. As always, these are mainly ideas and are not fully concrete - I'm willing to entertain ideas outside of these. Feel free to look at my On's and Off's to see if you would mesh with some of it - it might be a little outdated as some of my current ideas clash with it - but that's so I can see if I'm up for change.

Egyptian - Inspired : I'm thinking along the style of The Mummy franchise

No one could explain the strange sights around the ruins. Some would say they could hear voices, fires being lit where no human life should have been - at first they thought it was just people wandering into them at night to get away, or to rob the graves of the Valley of the Kings. They could never have guessed that what the truth could hold - an ancient tomb, hidden from excavators for longer than anyone could remember. Sometimes, just because they stop breathing doesn't mean they stop living.

Mobster - Italian Mafiosa looking to increase her ranks.

There was one family no one dared trifle with - ever since the old Don had taken to pushing daisies instead of breathing, his new replacement was quickly making a name for herself. The wife of Don Ambrosio had been thought by most to simply be a pretty piece of eye candy, catering to a dying man's luxurious lifestyle. But, is that all that was really going on behind closed doors? Some say she's a Black Widow - and was just biding her time. Others say he was cultivating her to be his replacement - letting everyone believe she was weak and baiting one hell of a honey pot. The rumors have it that she's looking for fresh meat - and even seedier rumors say it's not just for the position of a foot soldier. . .

Don't Rest Your Head - I'm still new to this world but if you have experience in it, please message me! I'm really interested in the Mad City

If none of these interest you, but I pique your curiosity otherwise - don't be shy, go ahead and message me anyway. I might fit perfectly to something for you that I just haven't thought of yet!
{ And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel ... is just a freight train coming your way }

.·´¯`·-> AFK's & IOU's -+- Hot's & Cold's <-·´¯`·.

'Religion is like a Penis. It's fine to have one, it's fine to be proud of it.
But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around.
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my throat.'