Hellsing Next Generation OOC

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyr

Yep that totally looked fine to me!

Also, an OOC note, the crystal flowers are actually manifestations of Hope's witch powers. This is one of the ways she's been secretly training. So that is OOC knowledge for now, not public in the RP just yet (Cept to Dameon cuz he's like her Walter ehehe).
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Guess I just picked up the role without thinking of it. lol Still, I do not mind. I liked walter as a character anyways. lol

Kineas

It is a good role to pick up, certainly superior to many possibilities~ :3

Orochimaru

All I know. this rp is definatly looking promising. I know full well I am staying aboard no matter what. I am a man er...demon of my word. =3

Miyr

*chuckles* Well I am also looking forward to where this RP is going to go. I'm hoping that it can become as epic as some of my private work is that is Hellsing related.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Miyr

Well I will try, but a ST can only go so far as their players will permit. Without players who are really into the game, and are determined to do good work, an RP will fail.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

True, but I do not think of the negative as negativity attracts the fail. Just how I think.

Miyr

I've had many partners either go creative dead on me, get writer's block, or possibly just have so much crazy go on that the RP gets slowed down. Or there's the example of what happened with the other Hellsing game I tried to start etc. I keep it in mind, but I don't let it consume. And even if it does stall, most of the times the stories I come up with stay with me, so no matter what part of it will always live on~

-Miyr

Orochimaru

I am merely saying, but I am the type of rp that will see things to the end no matter what... that does cause me to be mismatched with a lot of people cause they drop it after loosing interest...not right in my opinion, but that's me. So, I am staying. don't worry about that.

Needless to say, I do understand.

ReijiTabibito

I'm writing my first intro post now.  And somehow, I've gotten the idea in my head that the relationship between Hope and Andrew is something like this:

*picks up Hope and hugs, swinging her around* "My dearest little Director, how are you today?"  *puts her down*

*SLAP*

"Thaaaaat's super!"

>_<  I have some very strange plot bunnies running in my head.

Miyr

Oh I'm not worried. ;D I honestly though wasn't much for group games until I came here onto E. Then I got some ideas and decided to run with it. I needed a change of pace I think, and I don't regret coming here at all. I've met some amazing people, and had some awesome adventures in RP land. I think it'd be really awesome to RP a game out all the way to the end, but I think that'd also be a bit sad... To see something you've worked on for so long finally come to a close and having to let it go.... Y'know? Maybe that's just the hopeless romantic in me speaking up. Not so sure~

Reiji: I am carrying forward the whole Integra 'head conk' thing I mentioned to you with Hope. I think it's something hilarious. And I think it would definitely be something that she'll be doing more often once she gets away from her "Victorian" look and people see what she's actually like physically. *glances at Kineas* His response to what is going to come was this in our IM earlier tonight - "OooOOOooo~!"

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Your not the only hopeless romantic. lol. I been known to be like that. However, I do understand all that your saying. Yet, I think it;s natural. You just want to see something awesome you did come toget and end wondefully. A sense of acomplishment so to speak. Correct?

Miyr

Oh totally Orochimaru. it would be an immense sense of accomplishment and pride, and things being public others would be able to read and be moved by an epic storyline. That's how things are with my partner for my novel. A couple of ours is so wonderfully in love it's almost heart wrenching knowing what happened to them to bring them together, and the trials they face. Makes me have to fan myself from their awesomeness tee hee! *glees*

-Miyr

ReijiTabibito

First post completed!  Ha ha!  Cookies on dowels!  :P

Orochimaru

*chuckles* Yep, I do know. I had an awesome story of two beings of darkness going with a friend in high school. sadly, we never finished it, but the battles, the drama was something. Made me sad when he didn;t care for it anymore. Still, when it comes to stories or my rps. I have yet to finish one of them. thus knowing full well how you feel and describe. But allas, some people just don't have the willingness to go all the way eh?

Miyr

I can so see Andrew being the group pervert, constantly ghosting around for the easiest peep show. *face palms*

I tend to not finish anything either Orochimaru. Always has to do with friends backing out or the possibility that I can't carry it forward. Some stuff happened to me which basically created my writing enthusiasm, so getting back into RP is my attempt to revive that.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

And that means.....were stuck in the same boat.....Hope noone forgot pens...paper, their muse...Oh and mountain dew. =3

ReijiTabibito

Glad you think so.  That is kinda how I've written him, isn't it?  ^_^  Also, he takes requests...want a picture of someone?  He can do it...for a price. 

Orochimaru

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on August 19, 2010, 03:36:53 AM
Glad you think so.  That is kinda how I've written him, isn't it?  ^_^  Also, he takes requests...want a picture of someone?  He can do it...for a price.
and my character can be in charge of the...deals.  >:) lol

Miyr

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on August 19, 2010, 03:36:53 AM

Quote from: Orochimaru on August 19, 2010, 03:41:18 AM
and my character can be in charge of the...deals.  >:) lol

This is not a good thing.

This is an action RP, a fighting RP... Not a festival of dicks running around after the biggest set of tits hoping to cum on them. Stop turning it into a fucking sex-themed story.

I'm putting my foot down. This role play is going to be done in the true Hellsing style, so I would appreciate it that character traits are not used to abuse the privacy of other characters in the game. There is a specific reason why this is not in the NC area. I will not permit stupid shit. Occasional comedic relief is completely fine, but constant perversion like it seems that all the guys in this thread care about? No, it's not okay.

If there's something like that you want to do with a scene, like taking pictures of girls WITHOUT consent, post it in the OOC and get public consent from the other character's typist. This is My Game. I do not allow Non Con.

This is a serious RP, not a silly one.

-Miyr

Orochimaru

ReijiTabibito

I'm not saying we're going to do it, it's just an idea, for crying out loud.  If I tried to incorporate every idea I had into a story I was in, I'd give myself a major headache trying to do it.  And that's assuming a story where I'm the GM, which I'm not in this case.

Miyr

My action of face palm was not something of approval. You thought I was, which wasn't the case. I didn't like the direction of things in this OC so I decided to speak up. Which is my right. This is My Idea after all. So I am clarifying it Right Now. Even Hunter had Alucard get all riled up by Veronica's tits, which is COMPLETELY uncharacteristic of him.

So since it is My Game, and I am the ST, I am ringing the bell right now so that all the guys who are joking around about this shit know that it needs to stop. This is not a sexually themed role play. This game is going to be about fighting, violence, and character development. IF, and I do mean IF romance does occur we will deal with that when it happens. But for right now? We are setting up the stage for the big picture.

You can search my damn post history on my profile. I have no sexual posts on this forum and you can get a general idea of what I tend to write.

-Miyr