Arkaniel Wants.... a roleplay (female wanted - MUL)

Started by Arkaniel, May 10, 2010, 06:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

New:  Cravings for Smallville and Stargate! Please contact me through pm if you are interested in long term, action filled roleplays set in either world. For Smallville, I do see us sticking close to canon characters (no obligation to play canon characters), set anywhere with the knowledge from season 1 till 8 or in between. Stargate, I would like to go original, perhaps set after the Ark of Truth and Continuum movies, with original characters, creating new enemies, reintroducing old enemies, and generally having fun :)

I prefer working out plots with my partner, so there won't be detailed plots in this thread. I am looking for a female partner to play a straight female character. Literacy is a must. This means: decent spelling, a modicum of grammar and good detail in the posts. I love descriptions, and I don't mind posts being as long as ten or more paragraphs. Shorter is of course always allowed, though no one paragraph posts, please. In general, I post back what I get to work with.

Now, as for plots, I am looking for roleplays filled with action, adventure, some romance and -of course- some hot, erotic scenes. Now, these roleplays can be based on Dresden Files, Harry Potter, X-men, Superheroes in general, the supernatural (especially werewolves, fallen angels and demons. Vampires not so much) Star Wars, etc...

Always craving Dresden Files, Smallville and Spiderman (not necessarily canon!)

Now, our story would not have to be fan based. The above mentioned books and movies are just there to provide an example of what kind of stories and genres I like. We can stick to canon of any of those worlds, or create something entirely unique, as well as find a middle road, using an existing world, with our own character. I am open to many, many things.

As for the sex, my On and Offs are simple: No male/male. Everything else is negotionable within site rules.

If interested, post here or pm me. We can work something out, or I can share some of the more worked out concepts I have for tese genres of stories.

NEW
Inspirational pictures

Wanting to do a roleplay based on either picture. No set story, but willing to discuss several concepts and plots. Are they beautiful blondes wanting to surprise their boyfriends with a cosplay? Are they the actual superheroines? (I prefer the latter). Craving large, long term roleplay, epic storyline, action, adventure and romance. Emphasises on story.

Sasha

Interesting ....so many options to choose from ...not many restrictions ....smiles .

I shall send you a PM ...as the idea of a Fallen Angel and or the corruption of one sounds very interesting . Maybe a sweet twist involved would be nice as well . Something sinful and forbidden but just simple curiosity draws the two characters together might be quite interesting . Goes to plot something intriguing as the idea of writing a very detailed enjoyable story sounds quite delightful .